Benefits of an all day penis ring?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by secretman9, Oct 29, 2015.

1. secretman9

secretman9 New Member

First of all, is it beneficial at all? I mean it kind of restricts blood flow, although it does make you bigger while you wear it (especially for a pumper like me). I hope someone experienced can help me with these questions.
    The rings I use right now are cheap silicone rings, thought it might be a good place to start.

1. Should I put the ring behind the balls or just a far down on the shaft as possible? It seems like a lot of guys wear them behind the balls. Is there any special reason for this?

2. It seems like most guys wear metal rings. Is this not dangerous? At least the silicone rings are elastic and will never get "too tight".

3. I have heard about magnetic rings that are supposed to increase bloodflow etc. Is there any science behind this or is it just complete BS?

Thanks!!!

2. Column8

Column8 Active Member

Albums:
    Depends...some guys' balls can disappear and 'slip up' when hard..in which case behind the balls helps. This can happen to me. However, the idea is that to use a ring makes me even harder so I also slip a ring down over my shaft to the base..increases my sensitivity by concentrating the blood and it can look hot. I'm not keen on metal rings except over my shaft - for the reason given: can't control how tight they are. Good old leather straps with studs work fine :)

3. Ashejacker

Ashejacker Well-Known Member

Albums:
    SuperGrower and Sweatpants911 like this.
  4. Sweatpants911

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I highly recommend Cock Armour Sport by Perfect Fit! First cockring, Mine arrive last week and I’ve worn it everyday since! I went out tonight and met up woth friends for drinks, I was sporting and awesome bulge & VPL! Even caught a few guys staring at my Junk.

SuperGrower and MattV like this.
  5. rbi99

rbi99 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    There are many good reasons for wearing an all day cock ring, but one of the most significant ones is the fact that it will hold post PE temp gains for days, instead of hours. With your shaft more engorged all day then normal, it is highly likely that it will lead to better girth gains. I have never been able to get a metal ring on because my balls just won't cooperate when I tried getting them through it, but found a heavy duty metal ring that was hinged and held in place by a screw. At first I loved feeling the weight of it pulling on my cock and balls while I walked around, but you definitely have to be careful sitting down. I have since gone back to my old tried and true leather adjustable 1/2" wide ring. No weight, but being adjustable allows me to tighten and loosen it as I see fit. There is no adjusting a metal ring. I wear mine behind my cock and balls. My erections are better then ever, and it definitely prolongs my orgasms when making love to my wife. Another issue with metal rings is slippage during the day. My leather ring stays in place, but my metal one tended to slip down my shaft as I walked around.
    1002a.JPG 009sidering.JPG

prince albert dong likes this.
  6. Nosuportneeded

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like a heavy glans ring to give a slight stretch/pull. It also keeps my dick down in the pants leg instead of poking outward

I made a nice stainless one my self. It's heavy, wide and low profile. Cant tell it's on even when my dick line is visible, but like I said it keeps me pointing down for less less visibility. I don't like the up and out half boner look

7. MakrosPeos

MakrosPeos Member

Cock rings are almost the opposite of penis sleeves. The former keeps fluids in the penis the latter aids fluid drainage but supposedly have "anti-turtling" effects in that they prevent shortening after PE and help sustain higher pressures in the pump. That's my current understanding.

Anyone who is experienced in both rings and sleeve would like to comment?

8. Nosuportneeded

Gold Member

Albums:
    I use make shift sleeve type apparatii or a wrap to restrict fluid build up while in the pump. Especially in the donut prone areas. Gives the head a chance to really expand without making the d look pumped. I sometimes wrap after too if there is edema I want to get rid of. I try to just massage and light jelque throughout the day between workouts and on off days. Weighted glans rings and all day light stretching helps too

9. MakrosPeos

MakrosPeos Member

Makes sense, I am also going to try pumping with a sleeve. Do you leave the glans uncovered?

idk what you mean with "make shift sleeve type apparatii"

Weighted glans ring? I'm waiting for this to come through the post to stretch all day

10. Nosuportneeded

Gold Member

Albums:

I mean whatever works. Silicon sleeves or foam wraps. I've been using a tennis racquet grip wrap that I like

The wrap is nice because you can customize where it restricts. Yes I leave the glans uncovered to help it expand bigger than the shaft. I restrict the 2-3 inches below the head as that is where it is donut prone

I am not a heavy pumper and I don't like a puffy dick. I do it to get a little boost and intense blood flow. Looking for long term, not short term

11. MakrosPeos

MakrosPeos Member

I see, I am going try the penis sleeves from Penis Enlargement - Penis Weight Hanging, Stretcher, Clamps, Pump tonight! I was also planning on leaving the glans out to expand.

Anyhow, it seems as if you are inferring that pumping only grants temporary gains but a lot of people on the internet, this forum included, swear to have gained permanent size from pumping.

I also look for long term results but recently purchased a bathmate because it is so well spoken of. After a week of use I cannot comment much but I enjoy the temporary gains. Not a fan of the puffy dick syndrome though...hence the sleeve

Das_Boot likes this.
  12. Nosuportneeded

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do a few methods and have achieved modest long term gains (over a month with no pe)

Can't say whether it was pumping or which or all

Leobakker likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice