Benefits of having a bi boyfriend

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by rocketred, Mar 8, 2009.

1. rocketred

rocketred New Member

Hey ladies, just wondering if you've ever been in the situation where your bf is bi?

I came out to my, relatively new, gf as bi almost 2 weeks ago... she'd heard rumours anyway.

But she loves the fact that I can cook well - and especially my baking. Not a "gay" skill as such but not your average butch manly thing.

She also loves doing me with our strap-on and is gagging to watch me suck cock for the first time.

From my POV, I'm just really pleased to have found soemone as sexually open as I am.

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Great story ... hope you both have a TON of fun together ... maybe she'll turn out to be open to other women, too and you two can have it all!!

3. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

ding ding ding ding jackpot!
    :biggrin1:

4. Smartalk

Gold Member

I came out to my wife as being Bi before we were married after 21 years it didn't work out. She always thought her love would change me, no matter how much you love someone, no way can you change who you are

5. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Failure is imminent.

Multiple partner sex is soooo risky as far as jealousy and things not working out with the woman/guy you love in the end.

GL and HF but never get the AIDs.

6. B_casualtxt

B_casualtxt New Member

I've had a bi bf before. We didn't work out, but it wasn't because of that. I actually wish my current was more open. I prefer a little sissy in my men.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

:lmao:You waited 21 years to tell her you like cock?!?! :confused: Well duh, no wonder it didn't work out. :rolleyes:

Dude, you know that almost never happens. He should just count his blessings as is and not push his luck.

Congrats, don't fuck it up, that girl is a keeper! :cool:

8. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I've probably been watching too many movies lately .......

9. rocketred

rocketred New Member

She's been with women before. Not because it's something she's really attracted to but because boys find it a turn on. We're currently discussing whether she'd like to put on a show for me.

Personally, I'd love to see her with a really hot hooker. That would get me so hard & wet.

10. Smartalk

Gold Member

No didn't leave it 21 years to tell her, I was totally honest and up front before we got married, Gave her the opportunity to walk away as I said, she truely believed that she could change the way I am with her love.

11. D_Shia LePoof

D_Shia LePoof New Member

nice my wife didnt take it so easily but we worked it out I love our dildos

12. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually in my case, my wife came out to me first. She told me she'd kissed another woman a few months before she and I had met. Then after we got married she eventually told me that it was actually more than a kiss. I was relieved to hear her say that she still had urges for women and probably had her entire life. I came out to her then and basically told her the same thing, that I'd had a few encounters years ago and that I still had the same urges.

I think what makes our situation is that we are intensely in love with each other. Me being more gay than straight, and her being predominantly lesbian, these are just aspects of ourselves rather than barriers to love and companionship. I agree that safety and protection are number one. It's hard at times because sometimes we meet people who think that we shouldn't be together, that we're denying ourselves of our true natures. But fact remains that we have been inseparable since the day we met and fell in love.

I personally believe that every bi person should be married to another bi person. I would have never been comfortable coming out to a 100% straight woman I was in love with because I always wondered if they would try to change me or wouldn't understand. Another bisexual person would tend to understand. But just like any relationship, the values and morals have to be there just as much as the commitment to being with that person. And of course, you have to be truly in love and it must feel natural. That's not an orientation issue, that's human compatibility issue. Find the person you're most compatible with, regardless of other factors and if it's meant to be it's going to work.

I feel extremely lucky that my wife and I accidentally found each other. Ours is a testament that love knows no boundaries and even something like sexual orientation can't stop it.

Not trying to be sappy, but I hope that offers hope to maybe someone else out there.

13. mhc26

mhc26 Member

Albums:
    op - nice work! That sounds awesome.

Have had some female fuck friends that opened me up to bi fun stuff and I loved that. Two guys + a girl or two? Tons of fun to be had!!

I wish I was in your situation right now...:)

14. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Well, she's awfully freaking lucky.

15. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I couldn't handle it myself. Not that I'm the jealous type or anything, but I don't like divided attention for affection. I know in the past he has had situations that could be described as sort of bi, but it was him being more receptive than active, if that makes any sense. Not like he don't have enough to go around, but I want it all to myself!

Draft saved Draft deleted