benefits of kegels...

Scousenhuge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who has done kegels over a long period?

1. did you find your erections stronger?

2. did you find you ejaculated more... or just further?

3. did you notice your sexual stamina improve?

4. any drawbacks to regularly doing kegels?

am mainly looking for harder erections during sex, am hoping this might be the answer

cheers

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This and towel raises have definitely given me harder and stronger erections. I seem to be shooting farther and maybe a little more.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've always inadvertently done kegels, but when I found out more about them and how to do them, I started doing them consciously. I don't have a regular schedule for them though. Sometimes I forget. But I try to do the 10 reps at least every day, or every other day, followed by longer holds and gradual releases.

To answer your questions:
1. Yes, I'd say my erections are a little harder, but if I abstain for a few days without orgasming, they are harder anyway.

2. I'm not sure.. I think I ejaculate further, but I feel like I launch more semen out when I flex the PC muscle during ejaculation.

3. I don't think my stamina has improved from kegels alone.. it seems like if I tense up the PC muscle to try to prevent orgasm, more blood rushes into my penis and I feel even more sensitive..

4. That muscle might get tired and possible sore if you overwork it, but that will happen to any muscle in your body. I haven't done that yet, but lately I have noticed that when I hold it (clench and hold), I almost feel like I'm having an orgasm, or at least what it feels like down there when I cum, and this can happen when I'm completely NOT aroused..

Overall, I think kegels are a good thing to do. You definitely become more aware of the muscles in that part of your body. And I'd say it does help with erections.

Scousenhuge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great answers thanks lads.

am making a point of doing ten mins a night while i watch the telly- the curse of a big cock (and a thick cock particularly with me) is getting fully hard and staying there! am at my worst when a girl goes on top and i am on my back (gravity or boredom?!), so defo gonna try new ways of improving my erection strength.

i think pumping would just make the situation worse over time

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, one drawback is over doing them. Your orgasm is not as great since those muscles are tired. You should not do them everyday. Every other day is recommended unless you can handle everyday.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
great answers thanks lads.

am making a point of doing ten mins a night while i watch the telly- the curse of a big cock (and a thick cock particularly with me) is getting fully hard and staying there! am at my worst when a girl goes on top and i am on my back (gravity or boredom?!), so defo gonna try new ways of improving my erection strength.

i think pumping would just make the situation worse over time
I wouldn't pump. Try the kegels and towel raises first. Ten minutes is a long time. I do a variation, where I do 20-25 with a ten second hold for each one.

Then after a break I do three sets of 50. That is a total of maybe five minutes.

This is part of a total exercise plan.

Edit: A scouser in Manchester, how do you survive?