Benefits of Masturbation???

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It only makes sense that it has a variety of benefits.

Imagine being a caveman. What's one thing that you'll probably do every day? Masturbate, of course. If it caused problems, your dick would fall off.

(or something; that just sounds funny)

But, if it helps, then you'll be healthier, and you'll be more likely to reproduce, probably many times over. Then -- guess what -- your offspring will also inherit whatever characteristics that make for healthy masturbation.

This is Darwinism at work.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Both the British and US studies reccomend mastUrbating five times a week or twenty-one times a month.

I know a doctor who is telling his teen-aged boy patients to get "busy" and not to feel guilty about doing "it".

I am one of LPSG's older members. I'm still doing "it" at the recommended frrequency and my PSA (Prostate Specific Antigens) reading is 1.1 . Readings above 4.9 indicate possible beginnings of prostate cancer. Guys, if you are forty or above, get a PSA test on your next trip to your doctor.
To get an acurate reading on the test---no ejaculateing for forty-eight hours before the blood draw. :smile:

markmcd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is there anyone else out there who has no problem with 3 or more times a day? I think it fabulous.

I also wank as much as possible. 6 times on the weekend and 10 times during the week as a minimum. Nothing unusual about this. I really don't understand how some guys here only need to wank every 3 or 4 days and in some cases weeks!!!