Benefits of pubic hair?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Pomeroy Pokingstick, Apr 4, 2011.

1. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

I'm wondering if men having a small amount of a pubic hair (trimmed and shaped) has a sexual benefit for women when having sex missionary or any other position.

From experiences, is there added pleasurable sensation feeling pubic hair briefly rubbing off and on the clitoris when engaged in intercourse?

2. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

..not sure of the benefits. My current girlfriend's preference is shave smooth. I've had other girls who did not like the shaved look at all. However, I have always trimmed.

3. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    i go both ways at times but i have been told more then once being trimmed feels pleasurable to them but if i'm going to be wearing a lot of leather and rubber at that time i wax or shave

4. D_Edwin Eatser

D_Edwin Eatser New Member

Not sure about this, but in the days when women didn't shave a lot seemed to like you to pull out and cum on their bushes.

5. art

art
    Gold Member

Not my experience at all. In the days of not shaving, I never pulled out to cum on a woman's bush unless she asked me to. And in those days, guys didn't shave, either.

(BTW, it's not a look I like. Either trim a bit, or let it grow wild. Or go back and forth! Lucky for me, the girls I date don't like shaving either (for men or women). )

It would seem to be the benefits of pubic hair (other than liking the sexy way it looks) are it retains sex scent, and it cushions the exterior genitals a little bit.

6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes.

7. D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick Account Disabled

I'd love to hear from more women on this. Since they are the only ones with the true experience.

Thanks helgaleena!

8. D_Ben Twilly

D_Ben Twilly New Member

Imagine you have a clitoris. What do you think is more stimulating, bare skin or a mat of thick, semi-rough fur?

9. ten2ride

Gold Member

Albums:
    Reason #1 for men to shave or trim - If you are proud of your cock, why let it be partially hidden by hair!

Reason #2 for men to shave or trim - Does your babe like hair in her food? then why would you want her to have hair in her mouth when she is sucking your cock?

Reason #3 for men to shave or trim - it akes your cock look longer (not a problem for some of us, but if long already, it still makes it look longer)

Reason #1 for women to shave or trim - a pussy is an incredibly beautiful thing - much like a flower - why hide it? Do you plant flowers in your yard & let weeds grow to hide them?

Reason #2 for women to shave or trim - Do you like hair in your food? then why would you want her to have hair in your mouth when you are licking & sucking on her clit?

Reason #3 for women to shave or trim - If you are long like me, & enjoy fucking with very long strokes, hair around a woman's pussy can seriously rub you raw & helps add to drying things out & can be pulled by your cock as you strok in to her pussy (women do not like that - I guarantee!)

10. MsThang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do like the feel of pubic hair grinding against my clit when I ride a guy but I don't like picking hair out of my mouth when I give head. I say trim it.

11. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In my personal experience I can't feel the difference either way during intercourse - the difference I notice is during oral. So I prefer a little trim. Not a deal breaker either way tho. I'm a trimmer/shaver myself - but that's because I feel more sensitive that way. Just my own opinion.

12. my64sqin

my64sqin New Member

I Like a womans well trimed fragrant bush!

13. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I like hair on my guys. It does provide extra sensation (although only if I DON'T have hair).

14. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    No girl has ever told me to shave off my pubes. Trim, yes. Though my ex-gf did say it would look bigger without.

15. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

There is a functional reason for pubic hair surrounding a cock or pussy which hasn't been mentioned. The hair assists in ventilating the crotch which moderates body heat. Skin-to-skin will hold body heat and that affects the temperature control of a man's balls. Hair in that area allows air circulation around the genitals to have a cooling effect. In the matter of perspiration, hair permits the air to penetrate the area and relieve wetness for both men and women.

16. B_FleshPistolSG1

B_FleshPistolSG1 New Member

Albums:
    I say trim your rim make it sexy not a wild jungle trekk

17. Lakeshore

Lakeshore Active Member

When in college I heard it told it was a dry lubricant. Haven't really noticed any difference in shaved or hairy myself.

18. Desirevous

Desirevous Member

Albums:
    Many years ago, way before it was the thing to do, I shaved off all my pubic hair. I immediately noticed that my clit was being constantly rubbed by my underwear. At first, it was kind of stimulating but soon it just felt numb down there. This had a big effect on sex...my clit was now kind of numb all the time and not very sensitive during sex.

I let the hair grow back and my clit went back to normal. I realized that pubes create a little spongy barrier between your clit and your clothing and that keeps your clit sensitive. So no more shaving for me!

19. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

ding ding!! we have a winner. that's why there is pubic hair.

20. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    pubic hair is a huge turn on. i love burying my face in a furry kitty

Draft saved Draft deleted