Benjamin McKenzie aka Ryan Atwood from The OC

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was the whole reason I tuned into "The OC" in the first place, but I only ever really watched the 1st season, and to tell the truth, I never really got past the initial "He's kind of cute." phase with Ben. (I had a real thing for Chris Carmack.)

My attraction to Ben has changed however. He is in "Southland" which is a new NBC cop drama, "Brought to you by the producers of ER" (sorry been hearing that a lot the last week) and Ben looks so good.

I don't know if it's the police uniform, which looks good on him, or that he seems more mature, or if it was the full moon, but he has finally drawn me in.

Of course the full moon probably doesn't have anything to do with it, because the commercials they have been showing for the last few weeks had me drooling just as much as the premiere episode did.

OK, I was going to say something naughty about taking home the uniform and handcuffs... but I better not. :rolleyes:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First Ep of Southland was mostly him in face shots with little lines and a lot of those puppy dog eyes expressions. I totally enjoyed The Unusuals better, the church guy was a cutie.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll say it again, he's the one guy who would make me totally gay if he ever asked me to be with him.

He's not scorching hot, but there's something about him that i love. Plus, he was on "The O.C" which was the first show that i was ever totally devoted to. i'm glad to see him working again. I haven't watched Southland yet, but i know i will because he's on.