Ben's escapades (growth, m/m, m/f, transformation)

Heyitschase

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there. Busy with real life stuff. More will come... just need more time. Expect more updates in the next couple weeks!
Take your time! We really appreciate your writing. If you can’t maintain your real life, you won’t have time to even get this done for us at all, after all I’m sure you do this for free. Thanks!

Reactions: bwhip1011

Ben sat beside Steven with their knees touching. Today the waiting room was entirely empty; it was early in the day and most of their cliental would probably arrive on their lunch breaks or after work.

Steven couldn’t stop grinning. Ben was stoked to see his little brother so excited. On the car ride over, he was practically bouncing out of his seat.

The nice receptionist had checked them both in and spent a little too much time flirting with Steven. Not that Ben could blame her. Steven was quite the specimen of young, handsome, built, straight virility. If he were a chick, he’d be jonesing for his brother. Well, even if he weren’t a chick...

The same blond doctor peeked her head into the waiting room and invited them to follow her back.

“Just to confirm, you said that you both are comfortable being administered in the same treatment room, yes?”

Still smiling, Steven asserted himself first. “Oh yeah. We are totally open with one another; nothing secret between us.”

“How cute.” Dr. Cohan said, grinning.

She led them to the room on the left and gestured for Ben to sit on the examination table first.

“Since you’ve done this several times already, Benjamin, it’ll be easier to start with you. When you’re ready, please remove your trousers.”

Ben could tell that Steven wanted to crack a joke - probably about how seldom it was that Ben was hearing that from a woman - but he managed to restrain himself. Ben slid off his pant legs and jumped onto the table, his heavy cock bouncing between his thighs, practically to his knees.

“What is your length currently, Ben? I presumed you measured this morning.”

“Eleven and a third, exactly.” He said, proudly. His brother whistled.

“This will be your second to last round of injections with this protocol. And since you are going to be continuing on to our more experimental treatments, I’m curious to see how your size will continue to change. Tell me, how have you been finding your oversized testicles? I imagine it’s been quite an adjustment.”

Without asking permission, she reached down and scooped up one of Ben’s giant balls. Just the one was big enough to fill her entire palm.

“Honestly, I love them. They get in my way all the time at the gym, even walking; but I wouldn’t trade them for anything. I fucking love the stares I get when I have to shove my giant junk out of the way.”

His brother gave him a thumbs up and a huge grin.

“Well, you have your final round of testicular injections today as well. You will experience another - much more modest - bit of growth from this final round. Are you sure you’re ready for a little more?”

“Absolutely! Unless they get the size of soccer balls, I think I’ll be good.”

She simply nodded and said nothing. Returning to the counter by the door, she picked up the tray with the two syringes on it. Swabbing off her two injection sites, she administered the treatment without saying more.

“You may get dressed, Mr. Byers. The junior Mr. Byers, please switch places with your brother when you’re ready.”

Doing as they were told, the two young men switched spots. Ben sat down in the chair by the door; Steven removed his pants and underwear without even having to ask and jumped on the table.

Ben had gotten so used to the size of his own parts (and especially the doctor’s oversized manhood, too), that he was starting to feel shocked every time he saw a more “normal” man naked. He logically knew that his brother was considered relatively well endowed... but it just looked so TINY to him. He felt the same with the guys he saw naked at the gym. He just couldn’t believe how anyone could ever be that SMALL.

Steven didn’t seem to notice. He sat there, balls out, proud as a parading peacock. The doctor returned the tray to the counter and fetched another one.

“I know that you’ve already been prepped on the specificities of this treatment. But just again, you will receive two injections today. One for your penis - and one of your testicles. You won’t notice much testicular growth from this round, but you should see up to a half inch of lengthening to your penis by next week. Understood?”

“Sounds good to me. And will I also be able to get your number in case I have some follow up questions?”

Ben almost snorted. He couldn’t believe how smooth his brother was. Not that he could blame him; Dr. Cohan looked like she might have spent her youth strutting on runways rather than studying chemistry books.

Ben assumed that she was used to that kind of constant bating because she didn’t even bat an eye.

“The twenty-four hour hotline number our clinic will more than suffice in case such problems should arise. Now, this may hurt a little.”

Ben noticed that she was less gentle with Steven than she had been with him. He was tickled to watch his brother try to keep a neutral face as she plunged the needles in.

And all so quickly, it was over. The doctor finished her protocol, they got their ice packs from the receptionist, and they were headed back to the car.

Crossing the parking lot, Steven lit up like a candle.

“Oh! I forgot to tell you: one of my fuck buddies would like to have a threesome with you. Her name is Celine. I told her that you’d never had sex with a woman before but were curious to try - and that you had junk bigger than a Clydesdale. She’s quite the size queen, so she’s very excited.”

Sven kilo thom

“Awesome, man. Well, just let me know when, and I’ll be there.”

Steven nodded and pumped his fist into the air.

“Oh, man! I cannot WAIT. I want to go home and measure right now! Like, I logically know that I won’t see any changes yet... but I still want to check.”

Ben laughed to himself; he had so been there. He clearly remembered his first day, coming home from the clinic, eager to see if any changes had manifested. He remembered feeling both excitement and trepidation; unsure if the procedure would actually work.

He led his brother to the car and hopped in. While they rode, they talked about how life would change for Steven as the procedures progressed; Steven’s enthusiasm was infections.

Ben dropped his brother off at class; one of his girlfriends would drive him home after their date that afternoon/evening/early morning. Ben decided he’d hit the gym quick before going home. He had started to feel like he needed to workout twice a day to sate his growing physical appetite. He was becoming so ravenous for exercise and sex. All he could basically think about was using his amazing, muscular, masculine body.

He arrived at the gym faster than he could think. Dashed in, tossed on his gym shorts that barely concealed his mammoth cock, and set out for a quick chest workout.

An hour and a half later, dripping in sweat, Ben dropped the last rep of “quick” chest workout. The 170 lbs dumbbells hit the floor with a heavy thud. A few people had gathered around to watch this behemoth lift these incredibly heavy weights. And a few more gathered just to watch the oversized bulge snaking down to his knee and flinching with each rep he squeezed out.

Heading back into the locker room, Ben had barely passed the entrance door when his shirt was already off. By the time he reached his locker, his shoes were in his hands, and his shorts were dropping. Within a few blinks, he was fully naked. A few men had followed him from the weight room into the locker room, not even trying to appear discreet at checking him out. They too got naked, eager to follow this Adonis wherever he was headed.

Without bothering to cover himself with a towel, Ben walked over to the scale. Sliding the weights across the beam, Ben was stoked to see that his weight had crept up to two-hundred and thirty pounds. That stuff the doc had given him was sure working fast. Now, he looked like a bodybuilder who had been competing for a few years.

His soft, ten-inch cock and soup-can sized balls were in his way so much that he either had to hold them as he walked, or take steps with his legs a few feet apart to make room for them. As he marched towards the steam room, he did a little of both: he held his balls, and letting his meaty dick dangle deliciously from side to side. It bounced from knee to knee like a ping pong ball being slapped between paddles.

Still with no towel, he meandered into the steam room, several men in tow. He pulled open the glass door and entered the steamy interior. Inside, four men were seated, folded over, elbows on knees. Only one looked up when Ben walked in. It was just steamy enough that one couldn’t see exactly what someone was like from more than two feet away.

Ben seated himself on the top, tiled bench and spread his legs wide. He slid forward towards the edge of the bench so that his mammoth genitals hung halfway down the wall towards the seats below. Four towel-clad men quickly passed into the steam room and sat themselves in close proximity to Ben, eagerly eyeing his oversized bits.

One of the four original men of the steam room happened to look over in Ben’s direction and did a cartoonish double take: he looked away, and then realizing what he was seeing, whipped his head back to stare. Without being able to stop himself, he let out a quiet “Fuck!”

The other three men turned to see what the man was exclaiming about - and quickly saw the source of his wonderment. Ben smugly crossed his arms under his massive pecs and closed his eyes. His cock bounced an inch as Ben flexed his perineum.

Had Ben’s eyes been open, he’d have been able to see the fact that every single man in the steam room was beginning to pitch a tent under his respective towel. One of the guys who entered after him began to discreetly rub himself under the edge of the fabric.

Knowing the stir he was causing without needing to see it, Ben casually reached down, hefted up his dong, and tossed it across one thigh, where it landed with a plop onto the tiles next to him.

Another man began stroking too.

One of the original guys coughed, and tightening his towel in front of himself, sashayed to the door, trying to hold his boner down to avoid parading his arousal.

One of the men sitting on Ben’s right abandoned his towel entirely, and revealing his own, meager, four-inch shaft, began stroking in earnest. He reached over and tentatively grabbed hold of Ben’s thick dick.

Ben opened his eyes wide enough to take in the pathetic man, nodded, and then closed his eyes again. The man bent over, wrapped his lips around Ben’s apple-sized glans and began to rub his tongue against his slit.

Quickly thereafter, all the other men abandoned their towels in quick succession. Stroking themselves, they flocked around Ben and touched him wherever they could. Ben’s cock began to harden and thicken, spreading to its full, nearly footlong length. The men vied, one after another, to pleasure Ben with their mouth and hands - each for no longer than a few seconds before another shoved him out of his way to take his place. Two men attached themselves to Ben’s nipples and began to suck fervently.

Ben leaned back even further, jutting his hips out into the air and giving the gaggle of hungry men even easier access. Most of the men in the room, had you asked them only moments ago, would have identified as straight or mostly straight. But the sexual prowess of Ben was just so overwhelming that they couldn’t control themselves; they had to pleasure him. He represented everything they ever wanted to be; everything they wanted for themselves and knew they could never achieve.

After ten minutes and a full four rotations between all the men, jets of steam spurted thick into the room; it quickly became impossible to see. Another man entered the room. It took him a moment, but between the sounds and outlines of moving shapes, he quickly deduced what was going on.

“What the fuck?” He said, not kindly. Ben stood up, tossing the hungry men aside, and walked up to the man.

“This is ‘what the fuck.” And he slapped the man across the chest with his baseball bat cock. “No suck - or get out.”

The man was speechless. Part of him was so offended, but a bigger part of him was awestruck and aroused. Before he even knew what he was doing, he was on his knees and trying to shove as much of Ben’s cock as he could fit into his mouth. Not much fit; he had never done this to a man before. He eagerly reached around and cupped Ben’s mighty ass cheeks to force in more, but little more than two inches could eek in.

Ben laughed. “Pathetic. You call yourself a cock sucker?”

He withdrew himself from the man’s eager lips and turned back to the harem behind him. The man on his knees cried, “No! Please; wait! Let me try better.”

“You’ll have to wait your turn.” Ben scoffed.

Twenty minutes later, the steam room was covered in thick white goo; all the men had come (at least once) except for Ben. Smiling, he took his meat into his own hands and began to jack furiously.

“All of you kneel in front of me. Let me show you how a real man comes.”

Eight men fought for space in front of his knees, eyes and mouths wide open. Grunting like an elephant in heat, Ben bucked his hips wildly, and closed his eyes as he aimed his cannon at the man to his far right.

A jet of white, hot, sticky cum rocketed onto the man’s waiting face, coating it entirely. The single blast was able to cover his entire visage with a thick sheen of spunk.

Ben’s second volley was aimed at the man one over. The same effect followed: that man’s face was also totally plastered. And then it was the man after him. Eighteen rounds Ben shot out, coating each man at least twice. After his full, ropy, streams ended, his dick continued to ooze cum like a river, without softening. It stayed hard, extended out towards the ceiling.

“Well, that was a good first round. Who’s ready for round two?”

He smiled as he began to stroke again. The hungry dogs moved towards him, eagerly licking his tasty juices off their faces as they got closer.

“Now for this round,” Ben smirked, “you’re going to have to get fucked.”

———-

Two hours later, Ben was in his car heading home. Realizing that he was starving, he pulled into the parking lot of a local grocery store and jogged in. He headed to the prepared food counter and grabbed two, whole, rotisserie chickens; a quart of mashed potatoes; a quart of Mac and Cheese; and another quart of coleslaw. Heading to the produce aisle, he grabbed a bag of a dozen apples; two heads of broccoli; and a small, pre-made protein shake. Opening the protein shake and chugging it in three gulps, he made his way to the checkout register.

Just as he was about to reach it, he realized that he also wanted a bag of cookies; so he left all of his groceries in front of one of the registers (telling the awe-struck, teenage clerk to “hold them” for him) and rounded back to the dry goods aisles.

He found the stash of cookies and stood back taking them all in. Did he want the pink and white frosted ones, the fig-jelly ones, or chocolate chips? Maybe he should just get one of each?

The knowledge that all of this food was just going to make him grow even bigger and stronger was viscerally turning him on. Before he even realized what he was doing, his cock head was sticking out of his pants pocket, well past his hip, and he was slowly jerking himself. Cumming five times in the gym locker room did nothing to lower his libido. And the image of him gaining even more muscle from all these calories was really making him hot and horny.

As he reached up for the fig cookies on the top shelf, his cock was really in his other hand properly; and he was heartily going to town on himself.

Just as he brought the paper bag down, a pimply employee rounded the corner and started to ask if he could help Ben find anything.

Ben and the young man locked eyes with each other. The young man looked down at Ben’s other hand which was still furiously beating his mammoth cock, which was literally bursting though Ben’s pants. The young kid’s mouth fell open, he took two steps back, and then quickly turning heel, sprinted to the front of the store.

“Oh, shit.” Ben muttered to himself. He hadn’t even realized that he had been masterbating in public; he was becoming so horny all the time that he didn’t even realize when he was doing it.

Ben slowly made his way back to the checkout counter, grabbing another bag of cookies on his way. As he reached the checkout lines, intent on apologizing to the young man, he noticed some spinning blue lights ignite in front of the store and a falling siren sounding beyond the glass.

Ben looked over to the manager’s booth and saw the man on an old, rotary phone, talking hurriedly into the receiver and pointing at Ben. Ben heard two car doors slam shut, and he realized that there were probably two officers about to enter the store to confront him.

He tossed his cookies down on the counter and started to back away.

“I’m sorry, man! I meant no offense!” He blurted out as he tried to scurry towards the exit. He didn’t make it very far, however, as the two police officers decided to enter through that same vestibule and grab him just as he was about to make his exit.

The pimply young man approached, all jittery and jumpy.

“That’s the man! That’s the sexual predator!!” He squeaked, pointing a bouncing finger at Ben.

“Oh, fuck. I really didn’t mean it!”

“Yeah, yeah. Tell us about it at the station.” One of the officers jeered.

They spun Ben around and tried to force his arms behind his back, but Ben was just too muscular. They couldn’t get his arms close enough together to be able to cuff him. Looking perplexed at one another, they just shook their heads.

“You’re not going to put up any fight, right, big guy? You’ll just go with us quietly to the car?”

“Uh, yeah... I guess...”

They led Ben out of the store and into the lot; but halfway to the car, Ben pretended to trip, knocking both officers (neither of whom were either particularly fit or agile) to the ground, and sprinted around the other parked cars. The two officers screamed for him to stop and cease running; but before they could right themselves, Ben had already made it past the edge of the parking lot and into the dense woodland beyond.

Hiding himself in the brush, he scurried low and fast past fallen trees and brambles. The officers really had no idea where Ben had escaped to. He heard them rush to their car and call into their radio about his escape. Shortly thereafter, instead of hearing them pursue him into the woods, he heard their car doors slam and them set off to search via the road.

Maybe they thought he had run into the suburban sprawl - or perhaps they just felt too intimidated to look for him in the trees themselves, he wondered? Ben knew that he could hide himself pretty well in these woods and that perhaps those policemen didn’t have the competency to track him very well. He figured he could wait a ten or so minutes until he was sure they were gone and then try to sneak back to his car and quickly drive away. He toyed with the idea of just leaving the vehicle and Ubering home - but then they would eventually know which car was his as it would be left in the parking lot, and they’d be able to track him through it.

After a few more minutes, he creeped back to the forest edge. He scanned the area; it didn’t seem like anyone was watching the parking lot. It was a busy, large lot with dozens of cars parked and parking. This suburban area still didn’t have cameras except at the entrances to the store, so he felt fairly confident that his vehicle wouldn’t be able to be known by anyone.

As a rush of people were entering and exiting with their shopping carts, Ben nonchalantly jumped out, swaggered to his car, and hopped in. Swerving out of the parking lot as quickly as he dared, he hit the main rode and drove.

He kept peeking into his rearview mirror to see if he was being tailed. So far, so good - it seemed. He told his phone to call Stephen (the doc, not his brother). The phone rang a few times and then went to Stephen’s voicemail. Ben left a quick message detailing briefly what happened and asking Stephen to call as soon as he could.

“I’m getting a little worried that I’m starting to get out of control... like, I didn’t even realize that I was doing it when that kid confronted me. I can’t seem to stop. All I can do is jack off and cum. I even wake up in the night and find myself doing it... We’ve got to figure out what to do...”

Ben trailed off. He wasn’t sure what else to say. He absolutely loved this gift the doc had given him and the man he was becoming - but he was beginning to fear that he’d no longer be able to fit into regular society. Where would he be able to go if he had to constantly be touching he man-meat? What could he do?

“Okay. Well. Call me, please. I love you! Bye.”

He clicked off the phone. Nearly home, he sped around the final few corners and plowed onto his street.

As he rounded into his driveway, he noticed a tall figure standing in front of his family home’s main entryway. It was a man, Ben could tell. But he was wearing a hat and a long coat.

“Fuck!” Ben muttered to himself. “This isn’t going to get easier, is it?”

He toyed with the idea of backing away and running for it, but the man had seen him. The shadowy figure lifted his head eagerly, as if spotting pray it sought, and bee-lined for the car.

Ben jumped out, pumped and in attack mode, ready to confront the individual.

“Whatever you want, it wasn’t me, so go away!” He seethed, clamping his fists in front of himself, as if he were about to box the on-comer.

The man reached up and pulled off his hat as he continued to approach. A wide smile exposed itself after the shadow of the brim left his face. Ben stopped his feet and halted his attack; he knew that face.

The smiling man took another two steps forward.

“Wait a minute... Trevor?!”

Trevor was the young man who had served as his colleague a few weeks before when he was temping at the liquor store. He hadn’t seen or spoken with him since. He was a nice enough guy, but Ben couldn’t fathom why he was here now.

“Yeah, man! How are you?!”

“Uh - good... but, like, what the fuck are you doing here?! Like, now is really not a great time.” Ben’s head spun around as if searching for an oncoming team of police.

“No. I know - and I’m sorry to bother you like this... but I need to talk with you.”

“Uh, okay? But, like, how do you know where I live? That’s kind of creepy.”

Trevor blushed a deep shade of scarlet. “Well, I may have, uh, snuck a peek at your personal file. Like I said, I needed to talk with you...”

“And you, couldn’t like, call me? Sneak a peak at my number instead?”

“Well -uh... this is kind of personal, so I....”

“Okay, okay! Well, come in! Let’s not stand around here all day.” Again, looking over his shoulder, Ben led Trevor in through the garage and shut the mechanical door behind him.

“You look kind of nervous.” Trevor observed.

“Yeah - you have no idea. Hang on a sec.”

Despite the fear of pursuit that Ben was just facing, his hunger took over and he marched straight to the fridge. From inside he withdrew an entire tray of leftover lasagna, a half-finished gallon of milk, and two giant slices of leftover carrot cake. He set it all down on the kitchen counter, grabbed a serving-sized spoon, and set to work shoveling everything into his face.

Between gulps he looked up at Trevor and spoke.

“Sorry, man... STARVING... What’s up? Grab a seat.”

Within about a minute, most of the lasagna was gone and two-thirds of the milk consumed.

“Wow. Hungry guy, aren’t you?”

“You have no idea.”

Ben picked up the pieces of cake and ate them with his bare hands.

“Well - uh - I was hoping I could say this is in a more quiet and reflective setting, but... “

“Go on.” Ben rounded to the fruit bowl and took hold of three bananas and half a dozen oranges.

“Well... Ben...“ Trevor sighed, “I can’t seem to stop thinking about you. I mean, I’ve always thought of myself as straight... but I can’t get you out of my head. You - you and that amazing cock of yours... like... it’s all I think about. I want ... I want you - and it soooooo bad.”

Trevor looked almost ashamed as he spoke it. He deep blush was back and his chin was sunk down his chest.

“I don’t suppose a stud like you would ever desire a normal guy like me?”

Ben paused between two fistfuls of banana. He looked at this dejected man before him and felt pity. He had not been than different from him too long ago. A more or less normal guy - feeling like things were out of his league. That there were things that he wanted that he could not attain.

“Awe. Trevor. Well - I’m going to be up front with you - I have a boyfriend, and I honestly don’t think you’d like actually dating me all that much... like, and I don’t mean this in any bad way, but there’s no way you could keep up. But...”. He paused. “I could pity fuck you, if you’d like. We can go up to my room right now, blow a few loads, and see if that makes you feel better.”

Ben swallowed the rest of the remaining scraps of cake and lasagna in a big gulp. Trevor looked a little better, but not much.

“I mean, I guess that would be fun. But I really would like to - like - be with you always. Or better yet - be just like you. I mean, I know it’s impossible - but like, FUCK man... you’re such a fucking stud....”

Ben smiled. He slid the table that was between them out of the way and scooped up Trevor in his waist-thick arms, carrying him towards the stairs.

“Awe. Little guy. Come here. Let daddy take care of you.”

Leaping up the stairs four at a time, he slid down the hallway to his bedroom, flung Trevor on the bed, and began to strip.

As Ben took off his shirt, Trevor’s eyes bulged from their sockets.

“What the fuck, man?! You were like a third that size last time I saw you!!”

“Yeah - I’ve been bulking up...”

“That’s more than bulking up! Fuck!”

“Yeah - you’re right...”. Ben smirked as he slid off his pants. He had no underwear, so his mammoth junk slid out and onto his thighs.

Trevor’s jaw dropped four inches. It was almost comical; it didn’t seem that Trevor’s mouth could stretch quite that wide.

“You like?” Ben asked.

It took a moment before Trevor regained faculties of speech.

“Are you fucking serious?! Your dick was NOT that big a month ago!!”

“You’re right again.”

“And your nuts! They weren’t that size, were they?”

“Nope.”

Trevor motioned for Ben to step closer; he did. Trevor reached out and grabbed Ben’s enormous trouser snake that had begun to stiffen up.

“I”m beyond words man. I want you more than ever. But you’ve GOT to tell me... what’s your secret?”

“You really want to know?”

“Mmmmhmmmmm-“ was all Trevor was able to say because his lips were now wrapped around Ben’s cock. He bobbed his head forwards and backwards quickly, trying to get Ben off. At the same time he was unbuckling his own pants and trying to get his own, little boner out.

“I’ll tell you my secret. But I don’t want you sharing it with others, okay?”

Ben thought that Trevor nodded, but he couldn’t be sure as his head was bobbing up and down so fervently. Trevor also now had his dick in his hands was leaking pre across Ben’s duvet.

“There’s a clinic you can go to. If you give them lots of money, they can make your dick and balls bigger. You’ll never get as big as mine... but you could get a couple extra inches, maybe. Maybe another two, based on your - uh - size right now.”

With those magic words of “another two” Trevor came all over the duvet. It was not a large cum load, but his body writhed and twitched as if Trevor were having the biggest orgasm of his life.

“You okay there, little guy?”

“Fuck Ben! You are the most amazing man I’ve ever met!”

“Ha. Then you don’t get out a lot, do you?”

“Will you fuck me, please? I doubt you’ll ever fit, and I’ve never bottomed before, but I NEED to try.”

Ben bent down and cupped the little man’s head in his hands.

“No. Not now - I could hurt you. But if you practice, like the good little slut that you are, daddy Ben can fuck your tiny ass later, if you can prove that you can take me.”

Trevor’s eyes almost welled with tears.

“Please, Ben! Fuck me! I neeeeed you inside of me!!!”

“No.”

“PLEASE!!”

“No!” And Ben slapped him across the face. He didn’t mean to; it just happened. Ben raised his hand to his eyes and stared. He wondered what was happening to him; his body and his emotions seemed to be functioning beyond his own control. He was turning into something, and he knew not what.

Trevor didn’t seem slighted in the least. In fact, he seemed to really enjoy it.

“Oh, yeah, daddy! Get rough with me! Show me what a bad boy I’ve been!” Trevor got onto all fours and began to wiggle like a dog.

Ben took a step back and looked at himself and looked at Trevor. What was happening? What was he becoming?

After a moment, Ben spoke.

“I need you to go.”

“No! Hit me again! Harder!”

“No. I need you to go. Now.” He said firmly but without anger.

Trevor’s tail continued to wag; but after a few moments of realizing that Ben wouldn’t budge, Trevor indigently got up, shoved on his pants, and frowned at Ben.

“Fine. I’ll go. But I want that address for that clinic. And I want you to tell me where I can find a thirteen inch dildo so I can practice for you.”

“You’ll defiantly need to work up to that... and I don’t know... eBay?”

Ben sighed. He handed Trevor his shirt and ushered him to the door.

“Please go, now. I’ll text you their address. But I’ve got a lot on my mind that I need to resolve.”

“Okay... but I’ll be back!”

“I’m sure you will...” he muttered under his breath. Ben shut his bedroom door. Standing behind it, he heard the front door open and close a moment later. Ben listened closely to be sure that he could actually hear Trevor walking through the front garden and exiting before he finally relaxed. He sauntered over to his desk and plopped himself onto the wheely chair.

He couldn’t believe how small the chair felt under him. There were many moments in his daily life when he didn’t quite realize how mammoth he’d grown. But there was a time, mere weeks ago, when this chair had felt adequately sized for him. Now it felt like a child’s plaything, barely able to contain his massive bulk.

What was he becoming, he wondered to himself? Did he want this? Is this what he wanted all along... or was it something Stephen led him into?

He thought he had wanted it for himself... but now he wasn’t so certain anymore.

He remembered back to the first time he went to the clinic. He knew then that he had wanted to make his dick bigger. But had he really wanted to become this huge? Had he thought about it rationally, would he have chosen maybe, say, ten inches and called it a day? Would he have chosen testicles so big that he could barely sit or walk? Would he have chosen to become so muscular that he’d outgrown his entire wardrobe and had gone from wearing mediums and larges double-xl’s?

Was he becoming a monster? Was he becoming some sex machine that was nothing more than lust and heaving muscles and cum?

And was that okay?

What did he want?

His phone rang. He ran downstairs to where he left it on the kitchen counter, oblivious to the fact that he was fully naked and that if his parents came home right now they would be startled to say the least. He hardly even noticed when he was naked anymore; it felt like his natural state.

He grabbed his phone. It was Stephen.

“Hey babe! Thanks for calling back!”

“Oh, Ben! How you doing?! That sounds terrifying!”

“It was... but ... I’m okay ... I think.”

“Ben - I know we’ve been talking about having you move in with me - but I think it’s time we take that even a step further. I think it’s time we get you away from this paltry, suburban life altogether.”

“What do you mean?”

There was a long pause.

“Can you meet me at the county airport in three hours? I’ll have a jet waiting.”

Ben was stunned. They had talked about taking a vacation together soon, perhaps going to Paris.

“Wait, Stephen, really?”

“Yep.”

“What should I bring?”

Another pause.

“Anything that you don’t want left behind.”

Ben’s jaw dropped. He wasn’t entirely sure what that meant.

Ben waited anxiously on the tarmac. Next to his sneakers he had a brown leather suitcase that stood about as tall as his knee. Inside were the most valuable possessions he owned: a yearbook from high school, some swimming trophies, a journal that he kept from college onwards, photos of his family.

He had no idea where the Doc was taking him or what the plan was - but he did indeed pack up everything and anything that held emotional significance to him. He had left a note for his brother telling him he’d be gone for a while and did the same for his parents. He only packed five days worth of clothes; he hoped that would be be enough.

Ben felt a strong hand on his shoulder. Knowing who it was from the touch, he turned around, smiling.

Stephen was standing there before him. Handsome as ever, wearing a windbreaker jacket and jeans. His hair was becomingly tousled from the wind.

“Hey, kiddo.”

“Hey, mister.”

Ben leaned in and kissed him hard. He felt their mighty pecs press against each other. Stephen stepped closer and Ben felt their oversized cocks meet through the fabric of their pants. Just that touch alone was enough to get Ben starting to get hard.

“Come on this way.”

Stephen picked up Ben’s suitcase with one hand and grabbed Ben’s fingers with the other.

“I’ve been wanting to share this with you for a long time, but I wasn’t sure that you’d feel ready. That is, until now…”

He smiled at Ben over his shoulder in that cocky sort of way that said ‘father knows best.’ Ben smiled back.

“So where are we going?”

“Now, now. You’re going to have to leave me some surprises to share with you.” The Doc chortled back. He led them towards a small jet parked diagonally across the runway. Its cabin door was open with stairs extended downwards towards the asphalt.

The Doc motioned for Ben to climb aboard - so Ben did, with Stephen following close behind, a hand on Ben’s ass.

“This is mine. I hope it suits your desires.”

Inside everything was expensive wood and leather. Swivel chairs mounted to the floor; sleek couches that could double as beds. It looked very classy and costly.

“Wow.” Was all that Ben could muster.

“I was waiting to welcome you aboard this fine vessel for a trip of significance. And I think this trip qualifies…”

He turned to the left and knocked on the door to the cockpit.

“We are ready whenever you are, captain!”

“Aye, aye - sir!” A muffled voice answered back. The gangway mechanically began to lift itself and secure the door closed.

“Have a seat, Ben.” He gestured to one of the sofas.

“You’re really not going to tell me where we are going?”

“Let’s just say that it’ll take two and a half hours to get there - and if we time it right, we will land just around sunset.”

Stephen sat down on the sofa opposite Ben. The wheels on the jet began to turn and they began to accelerate forward down the jetway.

“You’ll need to buckle your seatbelt for takeoff. But once we are airborne, I suggest you take it off. I suggest you take everything off…”

The doc spread his legs revealing the giant bulge traveling most of the way down his thigh. Ben clicked his seatbelt and did the same. Through the fabric of their pants, both men began jacking themselves off while making intense eye contact with each other.

The jet accelerated faster, and soon it was tilting back to initiate flight. As they accelerated into the air, Stephen, followed by Ben, removed his jacket and shirt and began to massage his own pecs. His pants were becoming damp with pre - and a little bit of liquid even began to dribble out of Stephen’s nipple.

Ben was the first to remove his hefty cock from his pants, and doubled over to begin sucking himself off while still making eye contact with the Doc. Stephen followed suit and began to do the same to himself as the plane continued to climb into the atmosphere.

Soon, both men had half their mammoth cocks down their own throats and were grunting in delight. Ben had so much liquid pouring out of his cock head that he couldn’t swallow it all and there was a considerable puddle forming underneath him.

“Fuck, Ben… you really have no idea how much you turn me on…”

“Back at you, stud.”

They continued to suck and jerk as they flew higher and higher. Eventually Ben began to grunt harder, his soup can sized nuts contracting towards the base of his shaft, and pointing his cock across the aisle at Stephen, began to fire away.

Rope after rope of hot, sticky cum splashed across the doc’s body. He licked up whatever landed near his mouth, but soon he was covered in goo from head to toe. It looked like nearly a quart of cum was ejected from Ben’s cock. Ben stayed hard and kept stroking… working his way to round two. His cock was so long and thick that he could have had four hands and not been able to entirely encapsulate it.

The doc came soon thereafter. His semen production wasn’t nearly as prodigious or as far reaching, so his several spurts landed in the aisle between them. Stephen had opted not to give himself the extreme testicular injection that Ben had taken. So his libido and load size were much smaller by comparison.

By the time the plane leveled off, Ben had cum four times and Stephen twice. Stephen unbuckled his seatbelt and approached Ben, impressively not slipping on the soaked floor.

“Now it’s time to be fucked, stud.” The doc announced, ripping off Ben’s seatbelt and flipping him over onto his knees. The doc began to massage Ben’s mighty muscle ass. The globes of his ass were now so round that they made bowling balls look tiny in comparison.

“Man, it’s going to be hard fucking you as your ass keeps getting bigger and bigger…”

“Somehow you’ll manage, I know.” Ben chirped as he wiggled his ass, eager for Stephen to plow him.

Lifting his fist-sized cock head towards Ben’s eager hole, he began to tease Ben’s opening. Ben pushed back into the doc, forcing the first several inches into him. Within thirty seconds, Ben had managed to engulf the entirety of Stephen’s shaft inside of him.

“You know you’re about to be bigger than me, Ben, right? If you aren’t already… The bigger man gets to choose who tops…”

Ben moaned in delight as the doc rammed himself into him again and again… past his prostate and nearly up to his diaphragm.

“Oh, I’ll always let you fuck me, doc. I promise.”

“I hope so.” Stephen replied as he bent over and bit Ben’s earlobe (making Ben scream again in pleasure). The doc reached around Ben’s monumental lats and began to massage his pecs that were bigger than dinner plates and deeper than a bottle of wine.

Over the next two hours they took turns fucking each other. Ben came another nine times (surprising even himself); the doc came twice more.

When they began their decent towards land, they returned to their thoroughly soaked seats and buckled their seatbelts. The doc told Ben not to worry about getting dressed - or about the mess. He said the cabin crew where they were landing was used to it - and were rather a bit of cum pigs themselves and relished the opportunity.

Ben peeked though the windows. He could tell that they had largely flown south by south east. They were flying over water, and although they were close to landing, he didn’t see solid ground in sight.

He really had no clue where they might be headed. But the sunset to his right was indeed beautiful, and the sky was all fuchsias and golds. He smiled at the doc. He felt good about this… whatever this was. He trusted the doc entirely.

Before he knew what happened, Ben felt the plane touch down and quickly decelerate. While the plane was still in motion, Stephen unbuckled himself, stood, and made his way to the cabin door. Ben followed suit; and as soon as the plane came to a halt, the door opened and the stairs descended.

While Ben wasn’t sure what to be expecting, he was surprised by the warm, tropical breeze that flooded the cabin along with the smell of salt and the sound of crashing waves. As his eyes adjusted and he stepped towards the gangway, he took in the vista of a beautiful, tropical paradise.

Turquoise water lapped the shore just near where the jet was parked. Swaying palm trees swayed as silhouettes against the deepening, ruby sunset. Lush greenery and smooth, sandy beaches stretched in two directions. Before him was a very modern, elegant building of lava stone and marble. And in the distance he saw three figures jogging towards him and the doc.

Even from many meters away in the dim lighting, he could tell that is was three men of exquisite physical beauty. Their rounded shoulders and broad chests reflected the fading sunlight. They all were tall, hugely muscular… and as they got closer, Ben noticed the enormous soft cocks bouncing between their legs. Each of the men’s softies ranged between nine and twelve inches. And all three of them had sizable balls to match.

The doctor stepped with outstretched arms towards the three men. He was still naked and his body hair matted with dried or drying semen.

“There’s my men!” He called.

Ben watched their collision in slow motion. The three men only slowed their approach at the very last second, wrapping their arms around the doc, and kissing and sucking any part of his face or neck they could reach.

Ben’s cock started to elongate and get hard - yet again. And he saw that he was not alone. Each of the men’s tremendous manhoods began to rise at attention upon greeting the doc. Soon there wasn’t enough space for all four men and their prodigious endowments. As they started repositioning themselves to make room for their arm-sized cocks, the doc broke the meet-and-greet.

“Everyone! I have someone I am so excited to introduce you to: this is Ben! Ben, I’d like you to meet Sven, Kilo, and Thom.”

The three men turned to Ben. Sven had sandy blond hair to his shoulders and piercing green eyes. His skin was tanned to a burnished gold and he looked like he weighed a solid two-hundred-and-ten pounds without an ounce of fat on him. His cock looked around eleven inches long and thicker than the doc’s… which must have made him over an astounding ten inches in girth.

Kilo was next to him. He had deeper, mocha colored skin with close cropped black hair and honey colored eyes. He was a bit bigger than Sven in both muscles and cock; his dick looked a bit longer than a ruler. He had a smile that made Ben weak in the knees. And his nuts hung so low that they were basically brushing his knee caps. Ben found them wildly arousing.

Thom was the biggest of the three. He had a physique like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger and a cock that must have border-lined on fourteen inches. His dick was the thinnest of the three - but it still must have been seven inches around. So it was still plenty thick but looked long as fuck. He had copper colored skin, dark brown eyes, and short brown dreadlocks. Ben could have swum in his eyes for days.

“Ben, I want you to meet some of the other men I’ve helped fulfill their potential. I thought you might enjoy meeting them as well.”

As one, the three men approached Ben, wrapped him up in their meaty arms… and Ben was lost. He had no idea who’s body was whose, whose cock was whose. He dissolved into a mound of sex and flesh. Everything was pleasure. Everything was lust. He had transcended his normal human experiences and became something more.

Whether it had only been seconds or hours, the doc pulled him by the shoulder and separated him from the others.

“Easy there, Tiger.” The doc laughed. “Now, Ben: these men (like you) have found that their sexuality can no longer be contained in normal society. So they live here on this island along with a few staff members to keep everything tidy and functioning. Everyday, all day, all they they do is eat, sleep, fuck, workout, and fuck some more. And I thought, if you’re willing… you could come here and live with them.”

The doc smiled at Ben - as did the other three men. They all looked so excited at the prospect of having a new fuck toy.

“You can still get the remainder of your treatments here - I visit every week. And by the time we are done, you will be the most muscular and most well endowed of all of them. Would you like that?”

Ben wasn’t even cognizant of making a response. The next thing he was aware of, he was back in the huddle of men. Dicks in his mouth, in his ears. Mighty pecs being rubbed against his ass. There were no thoughts, no words.

Stephen watched Ben sink into the pile of gleaming flesh and smiled. Ben would like this, he knew. They all liked it. And he loved watching and being a part of it.

The huddle of men sunk down onto the sandy beach, precum flowing everywhere. Everyone entering and fondling one another. The doc joined in and they collectively had thirty seven orgasms over the next twenty minutes. Overhead the stars came out and glistened overhead.

Ben wasn’t even fully aware of what was happening. His brain had been overridden by his lust. All that he knew was sex. All that he was built for was sex.

When the doc ushered them inside and showed Ben their collective sleeping room, all Ben could focus on was the giant cock in his mouth. He didn’t know if it was his or another’s, but all that he was aware of was pleasure.

He fell asleep grinding against some other meaty body. In the morning, they arose and continued their fornications in the group shower while the doc videotaped them on his phone. A huge buffet breakfast was laid out for them, and Ben ate more than he had ever had in his life. When they were done, they fucked on the veranda and on top of the tables on which they’d just eaten. After a few rounds each, they headed to the gym where they lifted, sparred, and fucked for the next four hours. When they were done: lunch - and more fucking. The afternoon they laid on the beach, fucked, and posed for pictures the doc was taking.

“I just started this Instagram account three weeks ago, but we are already up to three-hundred thousand followers. People can’t get enough of you guys!”

He had them pose in micro bikinis that could barely hold their cocks (even though the custom pouches reached to their knees). He posed them behind coconuts and boulders. He loved making Ben the centerpiece of the group.

By evening, Ben had cum an astounding forty-five times and was still horny. His cock and balls seemed to have grown bigger from all the constant stimulation… he was already nearing being the longest of the group - and he still had a few more rounds of injections yet to go…

The next day the doc had to fly back home, leaving Sven, Thom, Kilo, Ben, and the waitstaff behind. Ben hardly noticed the people who cooked, cleaned and took care of him. He hardly noticed anything else, to be honest, besides the three men that surrounded him.

His whole mind was fucking. His whole life was sex. If he thought of something else, he could barely maintain the thought for more than a few seconds before his mind refocused on the magnificent specimens of manhood before him.

Before he knew it, weeks had gone by on the island. His skin had deepened to a deep gold. The doc had been performing his final rounds of treatment, and his cock had grown to a staggering seventeen inches. His balls had continued to grow too, and were now over eight inches long and six inches wide, each. Had Ben been back in the normal world, he would never have been able to hide his prodigious endowment.

Here, he didn’t care. The men loved that he was the biggest among them. With his growing nuts and cock, his sexual appetite continued to grow. On an average day, he would come around three to four times an hour. If he was feeling horny, that could go up to eight or nine jizz loads.

One day, the men were curious how many times Ben could come in a row without needing a break, and how much semen he could produce.

It turned out Ben could cum a staggering sixty seven times before needing to call it quits. And over the course of that three hour jerk session, he managed to fill up two full gallon bottles with cum. When he was done, Ben then drank both full gallons in front of his brothers and smiled happily. They cheered him on, this amazing stud.