Bent Penis concern!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Well i always hang my penis to the left as if i hang it to the right its too obvious as it curves left. I think this curve was created due to this or some other unknown reason.

Anyway i don't really like the curve on it as it makes it look shorter and i don't think females will like it.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1861/picture18p.jpg
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1074/picture13g.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/343/picture15g.jpg

Is this curve normal and would it be unaesthetic to females? is there anyway i can correct this curve?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im not a doctor but I dont think you can "fix" it. I have had a very curved penis and yes in some ways, depending on which way the curve goes it does have a different feeling but it's likely to be more pleasurable since friction = pleasure. For petes sake stop worrying about it!!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Im not a doctor but I dont think you can "fix" it. I have had a very curved penis and yes in some ways, depending on which way the curve goes it does have a different feeling but it's likely to be more pleasurable since friction = pleasure. For petes sake stop worrying about it!!

Ok ok sorry haha, thanks for your help :smile:

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once in high school a friend, told us something similar, he went to the doc, and aparently in his case, it was the motion he did when he jerked off, maybe alternating hands when u masturbate with time will reduce the curve

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Once in high school a friend, told us something similar, he went to the doc, and aparently in his case, it was the motion he did when he jerked off, maybe alternating hands when u masturbate with time will reduce the curve

mmmm ok ive heard this too. it always felt weird when i tried but i guess ill just have to give this a shot. I tried hanging it to the right for a while but it was just too obvious and it was embarrasing. Thanks for the tip!

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
It is called Peyronie's Disease

Usually it is not treated unless it is serious enough to cause issues. If it is not causing pain or interfering with sexual intercourse it is probably best to live with the condition as is. If it gets worse and starts to cause issues, then you may want to try treatment. It is very unlikely that masturbating with your other hand will make a difference.

Here is a link with some information on causes and possible treatments.

Peyronie’s Disease

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
It is called Peyronie's Disease

Usually it is not treated unless it is serious enough to cause issues. If it is not causing pain or interfering with sexual intercourse it is probably best to live with the condition as is. If it gets worse and starts to cause issues, then you may want to try treatment. It is very unlikely that masturbating with your other hand will make a difference.

Here is a link with some information on causes and possible treatments.

Peyronie’s Disease

oh wow i had no idea it could be a disease :eek:. Hopefully that isnt it :frown1:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks :smile: yeah im not too worried about it, just would like to fix the curve if i could.

The only fixes I've ever heard of involve shady penis-enlargement-type devices, or cutting up your dick.

I'ma let you in on a secret fun-loving straight girls and homos both know: Curved dicks are the norm, whether it be up, down, left, right, or a combination thereof. I know we all have hang-ups about our bodies, but please don't sweat something that's totally normal.

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
The only fixes I've ever heard of involve shady penis-enlargement-type devices, or cutting up your dick.

I'ma let you in on a secret fun-loving straight girls and homos both know: Curved dicks are the norm, whether it be up, down, left, right, or a combination thereof. I know we all have hang-ups about our bodies, but please don't sweat something that's totally normal.

THanks yeah thats wat im worried about, i dont think ill get into anything like that. Yeah im not too worried, im still growing anyway so mabye as my dick grows a bit more (hopefully not too much) it will straighten out.

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don't have Peyronies disease! Dicks with that are REALLY bent, at right angles, not just a slight curve, so don't worry!

Most cocks are bent in some way or another, some bend up, some (like mine) bend down & others bend to the left or right. It is NORMAL! Very few cocks are actually completely straight... :smile:

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
You don't have Peyronies disease! Dicks with that are REALLY bent, at right angles, not just a slight curve, so don't worry!

Most cocks are bent in some way or another, some bend up, some (like mine) bend down & others bend to the left or right. It is NORMAL! Very few cocks are actually completely straight... :smile:

Thanks for the info :smile: yeah i didnt think it was the disease. I guess ill just have to find a way to use it to my advantage! :cool:

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media

Cocks that are bent/curved are so almost always as the result of Peyronie's disease. It is very common but the norm is for penises to be straight. It doesn't have to be curved to right angle to be considered Peyronie's disease. It is only treated if it is severe since effective treatments are fairly invasive. If it doesn't physically affect sexual performance it is best to ignore it.

The causes are not clear - it is believed that it can be caused by the erect penis being bent during aggressive sex - results in scar tissue and plaque building up. However, on some men it develops without such injury.

Mine is straight but I don't think if I had a slight curve I would be worried about it since it is fairly common. It just adds variety to the looks of penises.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I totally forgot to write that! Pompeynate is absolutely right. Only a tiny percentage of guys with curved dicks have Peyronie's. Peyronie's disease describes an extreme curvature that results in severe discomfort and/or dysfunction. Saying anyone with a curved dick has Peyronie's is like saying anyone who's ever worried about something has panic disorder.