Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A bent penis has personality! Upwards bend hits the g-spot.... downward bend making deepthroating easier... and sideways can go anywhere.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never experienced sex with a bent penis. I love my g-spot so much that I feel like I've missed out. I bet a bent penis could hit the right spot and be a whole different experience.

riellox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never experienced sex with a bent penis. I love my g-spot so much that I feel like I've missed out. I bet a bent penis could hit the right spot and be a whole different experience.

Somebody already told me that, and my former gf seemed quite happy with it, but, you know, girls are good to lie! To me, it's not so attractive to see...maybe functional tho!

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A bent penis has personality! Upwards bend hits the g-spot.... downward bend making deepthroating easier... and sideways can go anywhere.

i didnt think it made any difference atall! mine bends ever so slightly right, it used to bend even more but as i got older it seemed to straighten out :confused:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Somebody already told me that, and my former gf seemed quite happy with it, but, you know, girls are good to lie! To me, it's not so attractive to see...maybe functional tho!

I don't think most women really care about how a penis looks. Most women would rather look into a man's eyes than look at his penis and only care about whether or not his penis gives her orgasms.

Your former gf was probably being honest.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many years ago I dated a guy for about two weeks, his was bent (curved ) downwards. It was about 8" ..I was lots of fun to play with. I found it easier to suck, and when we fucked it hit places that has never been hit before....So I would say I Like them. :biggrin1:

riellox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think most women really care about how a penis looks. Most women would rather look into a man's eyes than look at his penis and only care about whether or not his penis gives her orgasms.

Your former gf was probably being honest.

Are you really sure? I think appearances matter in every thing...is this the only case women are more practical than men? ;)

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine is bent too but only the head, never seen anyone else with that. Oh, and its bent alittle to the right too. My gf says tha my bendt head hits the g-spot when fucking doggystyle. And shes a squirter/gusher...

cockzilla5

Just Browsing
Media
Hey people im new here. Ive got a downward bend in my cock and have never been worried or bothered about it til recently.

As far as I can remember it has always bent down, but i think its started to get more bent the last few years. Im sure its from wearing tight boxer shorts and getting a hard on in them.

Can a bent cock really be straightened with exercise cos im worried it might bend so much that it hurts or becomes difficult to have sex?

Thanks in advance.