zac89

Loved Member
Media
Wisconsin Dells (Wisconsin, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just don’t understand why Adam was such a spoiled little girl on this thread if: 1. He is the one who posted the video. 2. They are always using Bernardo’s dick and ass as a way of keeping people watching their pointless posts (cause, honestly, his ass and bulge is the only tolerable part among all of that futility)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously you all, do you not have ANYTHING else to do on your time? It's kind of pathetic in a way.
I understand you are mad but this is not the way to approach the situation. I've been dealing with situations like this for many many years coming out attacking your fans and calling them pathetic is never the answer. If you want empathy explain why it upsets you. Don't come out calling people pathetic try to help them understand your point of view and why it upsets you.

matchstickhouse

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Their following seems to have completely switched now from almost exclusively horny gays of all ages wanting to admire them and hoping to see them naked to almost exclusively old grandmas and grandpas wanting to see them only do boring everyday things and have their super weird weekly Patreon meditation hour.

I feel like their life is headed absolutely nowhere. They clearly have cinematographic talent but they have absolutely nothing interresting content wise to deliver. Yes the landscape shots are breathtaking but there's nothing worthwhile in between. They are not smart, they are not funny, they are not clever. They are just clueless and cringey at best. Their hot bodies and Bernardo's large dick is litereally all they have that made their original Brasilian videos interesting in between the artsy drone shots.

Their last video that I enjoyed was June 15, 2021, which was their last underwear sponsored video. Almost every video after that has been either puritan, stupidly pointless or even sometimes borderline crazy with Adam unable to stop talking about the healing power of stones, birds and butterflies.

I feel cheated. They literally spent years gay-baiting me with sexy YT content that quite frankly would have been more in its place on Onlyfans. They've lured me into paying for their Patreon years ago in the hopes that maybe it would be visually crunchier there (spoiler alert: it was not, it was only completely insane, new-agey, culty stuff).

So I followed their whole process and journey because all along they'd been hinting at spicier stuff. And for the past year or so, now that they're supposedly where they wanna be. I.e. now that they have extorded dumb sugar daddies into paying them groceries, appartments, furniture and getaway homes in the tropics, I feel like they're trying to phase me out of their viewership. It's insulting.

=

To the people who can't seem to understand the photo. It's my hand on his shoulder. Nope, we are happy with Patreon which doesn't contain any nudity. Thanks for the concern though and how about maybe spend some quality time off this site.
why does this guy think he can tell others what to do? :joy: how about YOU spend some quality time off this site and on bernardos cock instead.

Xlr8tor

Experimental Member
Media
West Hollywood (California, United States)
These are not "fans". Do I think it's pathetic asking for others to repost the photo/video/, heck yeah. To post a nude photo on here without our consent is a crime, so no, these people are not our "fans". What you need to be doing is monitoring this site and know that people are not allowed to post any nude photos WITHOUT the consent of the owner. Did you not know this?
Seriously you all, do you not have ANYTHING else to do on your time? It's kind of pathetic in a way.

Why are you acting holier than thou? Pathetic is basing your entire existence on line on likes and online views. Asking people to sign on to Patreon to sponsor you, that’s pathetic. Get meaningful jobs and support yourselves. Outside of your looks what else is there? Once that’s gone then you’re done.

You’re upset that this snippet is being shared and yet on YouTube when someone else stole your likeness and created an entire channel with your content you endorsed it? Why because more shares=more views=$ for you two. So get off your high horse, look at yourself in the mirror and be honest. You like the attention, you like being sexually suggestive and love being admired. If not, then stop posting pictures of Bernardo in wet speedos with the outline of his cock and balls explicitly showing.

I’m sure you’re pissed about a video being shared because it might ruin possible sponsorships I mean at the end of the day it’s cock and balls and in the shadows to top it off. Safe to assume everyone in here has seen plenty of them, so relax.