LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These are not "fans". Do I think it's pathetic asking for others to repost the photo/video/, heck yeah. To post a nude photo on here without our consent is a crime, so no, these people are not our "fans". What you need to be doing is monitoring this site and know that people are not allowed to post any nude photos WITHOUT the consent of the owner. Did you not know this?

You may want to do some research on how DMCA law works.

javilee

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These are not "fans". Do I think it's pathetic asking for others to repost the photo/video/, heck yeah. To post a nude photo on here without our consent is a crime, so no, these people are not our "fans". What you need to be doing is monitoring this site and know that people are not allowed to post any nude photos WITHOUT the consent of the owner. Did you not know this?
You’re a fucking idiot. YOU’RE the one that posted it to begin with! ON PURPOSE ( no matter how much you claim you didn’t ) You’re acting like someone stole this nude and is now sharing it. You released it and now you can’t be mad at it and the DMCA doesn’t apply in this situation.

timmy60

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Adam baby.....Your the one that posted the Instagram story!!! You knew what you were doing and the reaction it was gonna have! Also when I watched the video I was expecting you to wink at the audience in the end! As someone posted "How did you discover your pictures on here"? Guessing Bernardo tore that ass up and not the way your used to!!!

^^^

this is a prime example of "influencers" acting all nice and friendly on their platforms, but their attitude and personality turns out to be utter trash and fake. this guy is lashing out at random people online for sharing a photo in which he, HIMSELF, shared on a public platform. lmao.

=

To the people who can't seem to understand the photo. It's my hand on his shoulder. Nope, we are happy with Patreon which doesn't contain any nudity. Thanks for the concern though and how about maybe spend some quality time off this site.
why does this guy think he can tell others what to do? :joy: how about YOU spend some quality time off this site and on bernardos cock instead.

Xlr8tor

Experimental Member
Media
West Hollywood (California, United States)
Seriously you all, do you not have ANYTHING else to do on your time? It's kind of pathetic in a way.

Why are you acting holier than thou? Pathetic is basing your entire existence on line on likes and online views. Asking people to sign on to Patreon to sponsor you, that’s pathetic. Get meaningful jobs and support yourselves. Outside of your looks what else is there? Once that’s gone then you’re done.

You’re upset that this snippet is being shared and yet on YouTube when someone else stole your likeness and created an entire channel with your content you endorsed it? Why because more shares=more views=$ for you two. So get off your high horse, look at yourself in the mirror and be honest. You like the attention, you like being sexually suggestive and love being admired. If not, then stop posting pictures of Bernardo in wet speedos with the outline of his cock and balls explicitly showing.

I’m sure you’re pissed about a video being shared because it might ruin possible sponsorships I mean at the end of the day it’s cock and balls and in the shadows to top it off. Safe to assume everyone in here has seen plenty of them, so relax.