Bernie mac passes away sad :(

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CHICAGO - Emmy- and Golden Globe-nominated actor and comedian Bernie Mack has died at age 50, his publicist said Saturday.
Publicist Danica Smith said Bernie Mac died early Saturday at a hospital in the Chicago area of complications due to pneumonia.
The comedian suffered from sarcoidosis, an inflammatory lung disease that produces tiny lumps of cells in the body’s organs, but he had said the condition went into remission in 2005. He recently had been hospitalized and treated for pneumonia.
Mac had starring roles in “Ocean’s Eleven,” “Bad Santa,” “Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle” and “Transformers.”
The comedian drew critical and popular acclaim with his Fox television series “The Bernie Mac Show,” which aired more than 100 episodes from 2001 to 2006.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh My God!!! I had no idea Bernie Mac was even sick!
I LOVE him! He is/was so funny. His stand-up could be incredibly vulgar but spot on especially his political stuff.

That was one sexy,dark choclate man. He will be missed. :frown1:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats so sad, I really liked his comedy style. Hope he didn't suffer to badly.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is terrible news first thing in the morning. I loved Bernie's comedic style and will continue to enjoy his style of viewing life by watching him as much as I can. These last couple of years have sucked up some of the great ones, not just in comedy.

God bless you, Bernie. You were loved and will be severely missed:cool:

D_yammalamma

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Someone told me earlier and I thought it was another horrible rumor...wow this is hitting me harder than I expected. RIP and thank you for the laughs.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn't see too much of his stand up, but I enjoyed "The Bernie Mac Show". With so many shows, especially sitcoms, going for cheap vulgar laughs, his show was clean but still funny.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love bernie mac,
I am deeply saddend by the news this morning.
my thoughts go out to his family.

dcw4

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I loved Bernie. Funny guy, good actor.

"Okay, first rule of this carpool. No breaking wind in my car. The only gas that Bernie Mac want to be smelling is unleaded."

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank GOD you guys are aware of his brilliant body of work, this guy has been doing comedy since his teenage years. I read a gay forum where no one knew him as anything except "that guy in Charlie's Angels".:mad: