Bernie Madoff's small penis

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He may very well be small in the cock, but this bitch has no credibility. Of course she's going to use whatever she has at her disposal to kick him while he's down, even if she has to make it up.

As for me, I think Bernie is what he is, but he couldn't have become that if greedy assholes hadn't suspended good sense and reason, allowing him to pull it off. I have no sympathy for anyone involved. Fuck em.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
He may very well be small in the cock, but this bitch has no credibility. Of course she's going to use whatever she has at her disposal to kick him while he's down, even if she has to make it up.

As for me, I think Bernie is what he is, but he couldn't have become that if greedy assholes hadn't suspended good sense and reason, allowing him to pull it off. I have no sympathy for anyone involved. Fuck em.

I think that he promised something too good to be true. I wonder if due diligence can be proven by the claimants. I don't know what kind of gains they were making, but I'm sure that it was far more than 'normal' investments. This should have raised a red flag.

For hedge funds, due diligence in the United States would consist of an examination of:
  • A fund snapshot
  • Disclosed investment strategy
  • Historical returns
  • Assets under management (a copy of the fund's portfolio from the custodian is usually requested)
  • Audited financial statements if the fund is regulated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
  • Fund's terms and details
  • Regulatory registration if any
  • Risk factors
  • Valuation
(source)

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know what kind of gains they were making, but I'm sure that it was far more than 'normal' investments. This should have raised a red flag.

I've read it was 10 to 12 percent, year after year ... low enough to seem sorta reasonable to unsophisticated investors, but far too high, in principle, to pass the scrutiny of the more savvy.
And a few people did try to blow the whistle on Madoff.
But even the SEC, in several investigations, had not really found cause to blow the whistle on him.

mancstudandy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as my grandfather told me, if its true good to be true then its shit.

only a fool, or a gready fool would invest like that

read little dorrit by dickens, hes the same charachter

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

The whole Madoff thing just goes to show that just because someone is RICH does not mean that they are SMART. Most of these gazillionaires who invested with Bernie had to have known he was doing something crooked but these GREEDY bastards didn't give a damn if Madoff was a crook as long as he kept showing them 11% and 12% returns. Some of these morons invested damn near every cent they had with Bernie and lost hundreds of millions of dollars. As far as I am concerned they all got what they deserved!

Last edited: