Bernie

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes...and both parties national committees rigged their systems to favor an establishment candidate; in the republicans case however, the uncommitted delegates do not have to vote for Trump; "The Nuclear Option" They could simply vote to change the rules..
http://www.vox.com/2016/3/24/11295380/republican-convention-rules-trump-delegates

Baring shit like this, is really counterproductive to the so called democratic process, American Dream..more like an American Scheme..
Now everyone knows the system is rigged..no turning back..Since Joe Voter knows, no matter how he votes can be denied and changed by delegates at a convention.,why vote at all?

This kind of shit feeds right in to the burgeoning Soverign Citizens/Constitutionist movement..
There's already some keyboard commando rumblings from the III%'ers about traveling to the RNC to provide assistance around the perimeter ..sorta like the Hell's Angels did at the Stones concert at Altamint in 69!

I umm..hasn't this been the way for like decades now. I mean it's one thing to expect it and to account for it within a campaign and another to be completely surprised by it. Not to say it is rigged though because bernie had an extremely difficult go of it from the start. With many of those factors being more important.

It is entirely possible that it will stick, but I think this will pass much quicker than it started. Trump's getting to be more examined than he has been an some of his people are getting concerned. His polls slide somewhat this week and he appears to have peaked. A lot will happen so we will see, but I think he is starting on his downward slope.

Oh i agree. Trump seems to be on his way out for the most part. I wasn't talking trump though. Or at least not specifically. I don't know maybe democrats need to hash it out. Get it out in the open.

Wrote all of this yesterday. And it doesn't seem all that important anymore.

Reactions: keenobserver

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just goes to show ya, familiarity and where you come from matters..People don't forget..
Both candidates may have been around Washington D.C for the same amount of time, but Bernie never went , or had to go, where the Clintons went ..

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:
Reactions: tripod

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fucking politics,
Since this morning, I have received 7 emails from the DNC asking for money.,and I'm not even a registered democrat. But I voted for Bernie in the primaries., Seems they've got ahold of his lists..Shit Fire!

Reactions: tripod

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seems i may have been wrong on more than a few things.

How Bernie Sanders lost black voters

Ah well you live and you learn.
Just goes to show ya, familiarity and where you come from matters..People don't forget..
Both candidates may have been around Washington D.C for the same amount of time, but Bernie never went , or had to go, where the Clintons went ..

Or maybe it "just goes to show ya" that if you want people to change "brands" (I think someone called it), you gotta be ready, WILLING, and ABLE to SELL them on why they SHOULD.

If Bernie is out of the race, then you have no-one capable for the job ahead. Ahh well. Join the rest of us in the West.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or maybe it "just goes to show ya" that if you want people to change "brands" (I think someone called it), you gotta be ready, WILLING, and ABLE to SELL them on why they SHOULD.

He articulated his vision but was shut out of the spotlight with a media blackout for the first several months of his campaign. They only started covering Bernie when the debates started... and then it was lousy coverage at that. Lots of pro-Hillary newspapers wrote hit article after hit article (The Washington post was probably the biggest offender and that's where that stupid fucking article is from).

Bernie Sanders was featured on Social Media and non-profit/people-owned media... NOT MSNBC, CNN, PBS, NPR, CBS, ABC or NBC. His message was out there, you just had to frequent the public owned media stations and outlets to hear it.

He sold it and sold it VERY well.

Black folk just simply refused to listen. They got the nominee they wanted and they will be worse off for that STUPID fucking decision to vote against their own best interests.

Reactions: Boobalaa

Crimsonlurker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah that article gave me a very different perspective on the happenings behind the scenes of bernie's campaign. Haven't fully checked up on it yet but if it's true....well just read it when you get a chance.