Photo Beshine denim skirt measuring set

hitman1933

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I wonder if the camera man got a stiff one during this photo session with Beshine, LOL? Beshine nailed this one for me, girl next door look with sexy denim skirt, sandals and braless top. I would not be able to handle it being in the room next to her like this, LOL! I was told she was about 8000cc at this time in 2010.

Sorry but I don't check this website or forum everyday. Here's another of her

Attachments

hitman1933

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, someone confirmed Beshine was about 8000cc time of this picture set in May 2010 with a full bust size close to 59 inches. She is much bigger now and cannot guess how many cc's she currently is. For me, anything bigger on her than this photo set is an over kill in my opinion. Her body, bust, waist, legs, calves, neck and beautiful face still nice and all tight at the age of 27 during this photo session. Love those sexy shoes she once wore on her old photo sets!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, these humungously honkers never did do a damned thing for me, 'cept wonder YTF any broad'd get her tits "enhanced" to the point where they're bigger than her fucking head.
three to one she constantly needs help getting out of bed and/or a chair with those.

Reactions: swingfun

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
upload_2017-9-11_15-33-41.jpeg

Lookit this; you can't even see her fucking face, but I can see the repeated scars just underneath her breasts. You know what entails trimming this stretched out skin down to acceptable dimensions IF she removes these heinous hooters?T'ain't pretty,fellers.

Reactions: tynba