Best 10 days of my life

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In stark contrast to the most recent stuff I've posted, I just had basically the best ten days of my life.

A guy I know who was always "too old" for me called me up 2 weeks ago. He's 24, I'm 19 (20 if you're Chinese :lol: ). We always liked each other, but it never really happened. In the 2-3 years I haven't seen him, he's made it big in some high tech stuff I can't begin to comprehend. He now lives in gay Paris full time, filthy rich (like, millions upon millions, it's absolutely ridiculous).

So he called me, and invited me to Paris (I had no idea what had happened during those 2-3 years). I took a cheap Swiss flight to Zurich then to Paris, and he showed up in a Porsche. :rolleyes:

Best time of my life. We had so much friggin' fun I don't have an adjective to describe it. I went shopping with him and his girlfriend (this is where things start to get interesting). This girl is French but moved to America at as a teenager then moved back to france (she's 21 now). She is so effing gorgeous it's beyond words (apparently she's modeled for Gucci and Mango, plus some others). Champs-Élysées, anyone? We ate at Maxim's, went clubbing, shopped, and best of all....had sex. :tongue:

Yes, they're both bisexual, plus I'm just some sort of who-the-hell-knows-sexual. We all slept with each other in a threesome, and it was awesome. By the end of the 10 or so days I spent with them, I never wanted to leave.

I'm now stuck in Boston for at least a couple of weeks before I head back and get to see them again. Although this has all been beyond great, I'm now in one of the most confused sexual situations of my life.

As some of you know, I'm a guy. I'm also a crossdresser, and have feelings toward both sexes. I know that lots of people feel like this when they're young, but I'm talking beyond simple lust. I'm pretty much convinced I'm truly bisexual. Enter french couple. I've had something strong with the guy for a long time (in young person years), and I really like him. He also really likes me, and really likes his girlfriend. His girlfriend is beautiful and very smart, and from what I've seen of her I could probably be in a serious relationship with her. She absolutely adores her boyfriend and says the same about me (once again, though, we've agreed that we don't know each other intimately yet). We spent an entire night just talking about our feelings for each other, and that's when I decided I was coming back no matter what. None of us know what's going to happen yet, and I'd like LPSG's take on it all.

Discuss all of the above.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Oh awesome story, but hrm, sticky situation.
You maybe bisexual, sexuality I believe is fluid.
As for the girlfriend and your friend, keep them as friends and fuck buddies, if that is even part of the questions. Maybe you need to move there permanently.. hehe

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its good to hear from you again. How did your hospitalized friend do, by the way?

I have so little experience with 3-way relationships; it seems you 3 have hit it off well, but living with someone(s) day to day is always different than an occasional visit. I hope some of the more experienced members have more input than I, but I wish you the best.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh awesome story, but hrm, sticky situation.
You maybe bisexual, sexuality I believe is fluid.
As for the girlfriend and your friend, keep them as friends and fuck buddies, if that is even part of the questions. Maybe you need to move there permanently.. hehe
I'm staying much longer next time around (in 2-3 weeks). At least a month. :smile:

I'm really excited.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Europe does it for me every time and If I could figure out a way to move there , get a job and keep my medical status in check, I'd do it in a heart beat.

I cried the first time I had to leave Milano and the man who stole my heart. But I've been back once or twice every year and he's in the states for three months each winter so it's all good for what it is. He has a BF in Italy who he met shortly after me and they have a very tumultious relationship. (whatever...I'm sidetracking).

The polyamourous thing...I'm not sure I could do it, but never had the opportunity to really explore it so I can't say. It's not much fun being "the other woman" but if everyones open minded an knows abotu each other and there's no problems I guess it's all good.

A former boyfriend or fuck buddy of mine gave up a 15 year career with a major retailer and moved to german with a Lufthansa flight attendant. (So gay cliche I know.) It lasted for a little over a year and then he moved back and had to rebuild his career in the states all over again. It's taken him 2 years to get to a manager level and he was a district manager.

Hell, what I wouldn't do to have a handsome and hunky french, italian, or german millionairre sweep me off my feet an fly me to Europe for the rest of my life.

Where does that line form again?....

Enjoy it while it lasts, but have a back-up plan.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And Fellini is in the corner with a camera...

Follow your heart, QI. Do what love demands of you.

You don't know what's going to happen, or how it will all work out. Splendid! Go adventuring, sexually and emotionally.

You're having a ménage à trois, and you're even having it in French. Hoo, boy!

Yes, you could be hurt. You could be fulfilled beyond all measure. You will, no doubt, find it incredibly demanding on your body and spirit. You could feel things you never imagined, even in your wildest dreams (and I assume you set a pretty high bar for wild dreams, QI, judging by all and sundry).

The phrase ménage à trois actually means "household of three". You're considering this as a kind of semi-permanent relationship, I imagine. There are few models for this kind of relationship. I mean, you won't be registering a wedding gift list at Le Printemps anytime soon, will you? Is it a household of three, or bisexual bigamy on everyone's part? Ditching the meaningless labels we attach to such things, and inventing your own, is a philiosophical challenge you'll need to face.

Quite an emotional rollercoaster you've been on, recently.

Bon chance!

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its good to hear from you again. How did your hospitalized friend do, by the way?

I have so little experience with 3-way relationships; it seems you 3 have hit it off well, but living with someone(s) day to day is always different than an occasional visit. I hope some of the more experienced members have more input than I, but I wish you the best.
He's alright for now. Will be in the hospital for quite a while, though.

Things may be different when I go back for a longer stay.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Europe does it for me every time and If I could figure out a way to move there , get a job and keep my medical status in check, I'd do it in a heart beat.

I cried the first time I had to leave Milano and the man who stole my heart. But I've been back once or twice every year and he's in the states for three months each winter so it's all good for what it is. He has a BF in Italy who he met shortly after me and they have a very tumultious relationship. (whatever...I'm sidetracking).

The polyamourous thing...I'm not sure I could do it, but never had the opportunity to really explore it so I can't say. It's not much fun being "the other woman" but if everyones open minded an knows abotu each other and there's no problems I guess it's all good.

A former boyfriend or fuck buddy of mine gave up a 15 year career with a major retailer and moved to german with a Lufthansa flight attendant. (So gay cliche I know.) It lasted for a little over a year and then he moved back and had to rebuild his career in the states all over again. It's taken him 2 years to get to a manager level and he was a district manager.

Hell, what I wouldn't do to have a handsome and hunky french, italian, or german millionairre sweep me off my feet an fly me to Europe for the rest of my life.

Where does that line form again?....

Enjoy it while it lasts, but have a back-up plan.
I suppose it comes to down to what the girl thinks in the end, because she's basically the center of it all. From the time I was with her, though, she really liked me (and I really liked her). We'll see, I guess. That's the least satisfying way of thinking about it, but...

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congatulations on your new love life. Just use your big head
sometimes, you can't always rely on the little one to do All
your thinking.:biggrin1:
But enjoy it while it lasts.:smile:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am so pleased with my fellow member's postings that I really have very little new to add, but that never stops me!:tongue:

Sexuality is one aspect of living, but I'm thrilled for you that your drives are not divorced from your heart. Of course, that means that you will feel deeply, hurt painfully, cry radically, but you will also beam with a joy many will never know, and soar without wings. A flatline existence will never be your burden.

You have a tremendous opportunity for an incredible experience, and I would encourage you to go for it, life is ONLY the sum or our experiences!
You have beauty, love, sex, joy, fun- all the goodies, and I'd drink greedily of them all. Of course, there may come a time when it "just doesn't work anymore" for any of the various and sundry reasons that any relationship can fail, and you feel kind of dumped back into the world of stark grey reality. You simply must accept this as the most realistic possibility, then ask youself if it will be worth it anyway, knowing there could be a fairly harsh letdown at some point in the future. I think we both already know.

I like you a lot already. Your willingness to expose yourself emotionally is very engaging, I would like to see very good things happen for you.

Burn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And to think, I'll be able to tell my kids where I was when the phrase "luckiest son of a bitch ever" was redefined for the ages. :tongue:

Anything I had to say has already been said, and said better. So, I will simply wish you well. Well!