best 9"+ vibrator?

7_incherT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bought my gf a couple vibratorsand they feel good and all btu she says she likes them to vibrate a little more... any suggestions? looking for at least 8.5x2
thanks for any help

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for the most powerful, its really hard to be the Hitachi wand. You can get dildo attachments for it, but its not going to be the same feeling as a vibrator. Using the hitachi and a large dildo with a good base might be a good next step instead of a giant vibrator.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bought my gf a couple vibratorsand they feel good and all btu she says she likes them to vibrate a little more... any suggestions? looking for at least 8.5x2
thanks for any help
Look for something "like" this. This toy does not appear to me to be made of safe materials. If you buy her this one, I recommend condoms. There was a thread here about a chemical substance called pthalates which is commonly found in cheap types of silicone rubber. If a toy smells chemical, it is probably unsafe. Having said that, what makes me highlight this one for you is that is is very long, 2" thick, and has the vibration near the head, which is what your girl seems to prefer. Good luck.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As an owner of two Bad Dragon toys, I am going to have to object to your hateful epithet!

Exactly!

For all appearances it seems like an attack on a harmless and legitimate animal role playing fetish and makes some pretty huge assumptions about the motivations and people owning such toys.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly!

For all appearances it seems like an attack on a harmless and legitimate animal role playing fetish and makes some pretty huge assumptions about the motivations and people owning such toys.
It's not my fault I'm attracted to tentacle beasts. I blame hentai.:biggrin1:

It's not my fault I'm attracted to tentacle beasts. I blame hentai.:biggrin1:

I blame hententicles for my obsession as well. Damn those sons and daughters of Nippon and their cock and octopussies. :)

trackdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey :p don't take me too seriously, I'm actually down for whatever :tongue:

The internet is serious business though and he posted dildos in a vibrator thread. Need I say more ?

As an owner of two Bad Dragon toys, I am going to have to object to your hateful epithet!