best anal sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by devanite, Oct 31, 2010.

1. devanite

devanite New Member

what is the best way to enjoy anal.use a toy or use strap on or have a real cock inside the ass. pls tell me im very curious

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, I prefer a real penis. Toys can go up farther or are larger than a real penis, but a real one just feels better. Might be psychological. Had a girlfriend who used a strap-on on me a few times and it was nice. I've also used a few toys by myself while masturbating. I think the final factor was that a penis can shoot a hot load of cum inside you and that just feels so good.

3. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

My best anal experience was with a hot chick who was into everything. She started off sucking my cock and then she licked lower onto my balls, then lower onto my perineum, and then her tongue started licking my ass! I flipped onto my hands and knees and she kept right on licking all along my ass crack and ass hole. I was in heaven with her ticklish tongue making all the right moves. She fucked my ass with a strap on and it was great!

I got to do her back and fucked her pussy first, and then fucked her ass while I used a huge dildo in her pussy. I finished off by plastering her face with a huge load of cum. She was great!

4. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Active Member

Albums:
    I had anal sex with both the real pens and a sex toy. I use them both. Prefer the real cock, but sex toys are the best when I can't get some real dick.

5. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

A real cock is best. There's nothing like a well hung man plowing my ass.

6. psguy64

Gold Member

The best sex I've had is with a real penis. Have played with many objects by myself
    or with another but there is absolutely nothing like a real penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted