Best (and thinnest) condoms for large cock?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jd_uk, Jan 31, 2010.

1. jd_uk

jd_uk New Member

I'm around 8 * 6 inches and can't for the life of me use normal size condoms. I've used mangum XXL but find them too thick to feel much. So frustrating. Are there any really thin condoms for larger guys?

Cheers.

2. jd_uk

jd_uk New Member

nobody?

3. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

frankly, at 8 x 6 you should be able to manage a regular trojan lubricated. i'm a little smaller in both length and girth, but a magnum will stay on. i just find that if it's tighter, you can feel more. the material may be thinner as well; not sure. and i've been with guys who were up to 9 x 6.5+, and they fit into a standard rubber just fine.

don't know if uk sizing / standards are different now, but i lived in brighton for about a year and found the sizing at the time to hold true to what i'd found in the us.

4. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Firstly there's a reduced number of options in the large category, and secondly there's only so far you can go with making a condom thin before it becomes unreliable. Best I've found have been Trojan Magnum XL. I'm sure there could be better ones out there but they're probably not easily available.

5. jd_uk

jd_uk New Member

you sure those guys were 6.5 thick? I wish I could get normal ones on, it would be a lot easier but they just don't roll down...they're so tight i instantly lose my hard on.

size wise the magnum XL's feel fine but I just can't feel anything with them. After a minute or two I lose my hard on again because of this and then its like fucking with a plastic bag on which as you can imagine aint sexy. So frustrating. Maybe condoms just aren't for me.

6. abc612

abc612 New Member

I've actually heard that Trustex XLs are the widest AND thinest XL condom? Can anyone verify this?

Anyone can put on a regular condom but that doesn't mean it fits. Regular condoms won't roll over my head but if I stretch it over the head I can still use it, it's just extremely tight.

7. Roark1976

Roark1976 Member

i understand. i prefer tight i guess.

8. Greenskeeper

Greenskeeper New Member

Albums:
    Trustex XLs have a flattened width of 2-1/4" which equals 57mm
    I know of 3 condoms which are wider:
    Pasante King Size is 60mm
    My.size 69 XXXL is 69mm
    And after I measured the sizing chart for Corpia condoms, their widest range 'B' comes in at 71mm flattened width

So is Corpia B the king of (male) condoms?

Draft saved Draft deleted