Best and Worst Hunting Advice My GF Ever Gave Me or Starting a Book Club

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
The best and worst advice my Grandfather ever gave me about 'hunting'

1) Just get on a deer TRAIL in the woods and follow it. Left or right doesn't matter , eventually you will catch up to the deer. You see they are nervous animals they always stop and look back so you do catch up to them. If they turn and see you stop in your tracks, cause their eye-sights not so great. (I'll leave the shooting advice out for the animal lovers here, cause you are weak:).

2) Deer always rest on hills were the winds blows off the back, so always hook around to the front or they will smell you coming, its better that they see you.

3) "Hold out for the deer with the best rack!!!"
"But I'm into doe's grandpa!?!"
"You're funny little shit aren't you?"

OR next week if I make it back

I read Sun Tzue's "The Art of War" in the early 90's (before the business dicks got a hold of it and made it jargon). I want to read it again in the sense of war when looking for (or being with) a mate who likes great cock :)

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
I read Sun Tzue's "The Art of War" in the early 90's (before the business dicks got a hold of it and made it jargon). I want to read it again in the sense of war when looking for (or being with) a mate who likes great cock :)

I got your rack innuendo :biggrin1:

Sense of war, though? I guess you could draw battle/conquest analogies... this is innuendo too, right? :tongue:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I got the innuendo, but I thought maybe there was also a double-meaning.

Or triple meaning. Whichever.

Don't you just love a good mind fuck with a big dick. It has been done to me, can be sadistic. Where it makes sense yeah but what if they meant this or maybe that or its really this.

Maybe its just sharing hunting knowledge in a novel way (which is what this is) and in that a little about myself. And for the other post on this. If you can put Sun to business you can put it to a relationship, I'd guess. I'm going to find out at least:)

Peace, Spiker