Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Best head I ever got was from a guy in woods at Baker’s Beach. I was young and naive at the time and didn’t know I was being cruised. After following me for a bit he “cornered” me and after grabbing my crotch he dropped to his knees and pulled down my shorts. He had me hard in his mouth in no time. I had had a few blow jobs previously, but nothing like what I was getting then. It didn’t take long and I was ready to unload. I tried to pull out of his mouth, but he grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter to his face. I shot my load deep into his mouth, it was the first (and few times) I had someone take my spunk. After I came my knees went weak and he had to hold me up...I literally saw stars.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had a number of toe curling blow jobs. Very hard to narrow it down to the best one. One of my ex girlfriends would make love to my cock with her mouth. Even if I came, she'd just keep it in her mouth working on it till I got hard again. She could always go balls deep on me and the feel of my cock in her throat was amazing.

datbroccoliandbooty

Expert Member
Media
Let's talk...
My MILF next door neighbour. She gave me my 2nd blowjob ever and it was the most amazing thing ever. She really knew how to work a cock. I came quick and so hard.

Any of the blowjobs from her were my favourite. She could attempt a good deepthroat too OMFG im hard just talking about it

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of my regular sexfriends are very good cocksuckers giving me a lot of pleasure. Some guys I've met have also told me I had given them the best BJ which is a ver nice compliment :)

I would lose my mind if I got to suck and service that beautiful cock @zalder!

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had met a guy who wanted to suck my dick. Since I love blow jobs, I decided to let him do it. There are no words to describe how his mouth and throat made me feel. I wanted that bj it to last forever, but he worked for his prize, and wouldn't stop until he got it all. ALL of it! We hooked up a number of times after that and each time was amazing. I'm thinking of contacting him now. :p

I can't view your profile @badboybryce (and have no idea where ya live).
But I bet your cock is delicious to suck! ;)
HotThroatLA's Profile Activities - Xtube.com

slick9876

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife gives a terrific BJ - she loves to suck, goes at it with energy and attitude, and sucks/tongues my balls whenever I ask. Can't ask for much more than that! But the best blowjob I've ever gotten was about 16 years ago. Was online and connected with a married couple in my town for a MMF. The husband did a fan-fucking-tastic job of sucking my dick that time. He was the first and, so far, only guy who was able to completely deep throat my cock all the way. Like, lips to the base deep throating. He definitely put his wife to shame that night, though I don't think she was complaining with all the cock she had to play with. That guy could suck some serious dick.

manunlisted

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The one I always think of happened a while ago. It was actually a Craigslist connection. Didn’t know the guy but he was in my area and he really wanted to blow me. My roommate was gone for the weekend so the guy came over. I remember I was so nervous that I had actually tried to cancel, but the guy was at my door. I let him in and we went to my room. He went down on me and didn’t let me cum for almost 90 minutes. He basically edged me with his mouth. I’d get close and he’d stop. After a bit he’d start again and bring me so close only to stop again. Over and over he did this till I was begging him to let me cum. When it finally did happen, I wasn’t aware of anything other that I felt I had melted and turned inside out. He swallowed all of it and kept going until my cock was soft and non responsive. He just smiled while I lay there panting and left. When I was able to, I staggered down the hall like I was drunk to see him out. I had to sit for a bit before I could get back to my room to get cleaned up. Later that night I ended up jacking off again thinking about that blow job!

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years back, I met a at a local fetish club. We fooled around, kissed and cuddled for a while. Still standing up, he went down on his knees and started sucking my now fully erect upward curving cock. In no time and without any gagging whatsoever he completely throated me and pushed his nose into my pubes. I get hard just thinking about it. I met him several times afterwards too, he always gave amazing deepthroats.

bucknaked9

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had my fair share of mind-blowing blowjobs, but there's always one that sticks out to me and I always think of it while I'm jerking off. This memory actually helps me achieve climax a lot.

A few years ago I met this girl on the OKCupid dating site. We exchanged some messages, then numbers, then started texting to set up a date. Her idea was to have me over for some hookah and watch some tv together. The signals seemed pretty clear to me but I didn't want to assume anything. We sat on her couch watching Rick & Morty. What she meant by hookah was actually weed, which was way more my sort of thing. After getting stoned and a few episodes in I noticed her brushing up against me, getting closer. I put my arm around her and she snuggled in. Eventually my hand was cupping her breast and she began rubbing my thigh. This went on for a while and it was getting me so turned on that eventually I couldn't hide my erection. We started making out and her hand started moving toward my crotch, I was fully groping her tits and feeling her up. Her hand landed on my crotch and she pulled away and said, "Wait...how big are you?" So I stood up, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and let them drop. I sat back down next to her and pulled my briefs down. My cock sprung out and smacked my pelvis. "Big" she said with a nervous laugh and eyes wide open. She immediately started stroking and playing with it. She was mesmerized, stroking me all sorts of ways: slowly, loose hand, firm, hard, fast, everything in between. She must've of sat there staring at it and playing with it for 20 minutes, or how ever long an episode of Rick and Morty is lol. Eventually she told me to get up and sit in the single chair in her living room. Her exact command was, "Go sit on that chair. I'm going to suck your big cock for long as it takes. Then, we're going to smoke more weed, let you recover and then you're going to fuck me with that thing." So I sat there just letting her worship my cock. And honestly I do think it was the best blowjob I've ever had. She went to town on it, and not just hard and fast but she savoured every moment. She made sure to take care of every inch. She did not hold back, she slobbered all over it. Finally, after what felt like another 20 minutes I blew in her mouth. We sat on her couch and smoked more weed, it didn't take long for me to recover. 5 minutes later and I had her, ass up, my cock lined right up against her, ready to rail her. I fucked her senseless. By the end of it she could barely breathe or walk. She just laid there panting and moaning. Her pussy was beet red from the pounding. I put on my clothes and started getting ready to leave. "We HAVE to do that again" she pleaded. Unfortunately, she started dating someone shortly after and we never got to again. But I will never forget that day.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of my regular sexfriends are very good cocksuckers giving me a lot of pleasure. Some guys I've met have also told me I had given them the best BJ which is a very nice compliment :)

Your uncut cock is so beautiful @zalder! I'd service you before the door shut behind me! ;)

632535-1499705890-18d65a6c53fdd97d69e3487fd902cd32.gif

Reactions: horndoggerel