Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A lot of guys have given me blow jobs over the years. The BEST blow job was from this guy I used to fool around with - he would just give me the most amazing head while I sat back on a couch. He didn’t want me to reciprocate, he just wanted to suck my dick, make me cum hard in his mouth, and leave. It was his technique and the way his mouth and lips felt. He would just suck my dick so nice and slow, as opposed to hard and fast. Maybe because I’m uncut, I prefer more of a gentle blow job (but so many guys I have been with did it really fast and almost rough, which I didn’t always enjoy). And the way his mouth and lips felt... It was so soft and warm, I can’t quite describe how good it was! He had thick lips, so that may be part of it. Thinking about that experience is making me hard...

MusicBear88

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are three types of cocksucking that I've come across.

1. Sucking because it's expected. Can be okay, but usually pretty perfunctory and lackluster.
2. Sucking because the sucker wants to show off. Somebody knows that they can deep throat and does it quickly, but doesn't really pay attention to the reaction that they're getting from the person they're sucking.
3. Sucking because they fucking LOVE to suck cock. By FAR the best.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was in college (of course). Aside from the time she spent worshipping my cock and balls, knowing just where and how to focus her attention, she truly knew how to handle my angle. In addition, it wasn’t just that she was willing to try, and was able, to take me whole, and did it with such enthusiasm, but it was the right amount of eye contact “telling me” she enjoyed doing what she was doing. That in itself separated her from the others.

Best blowjob I ever received was when I hadn’t cum in 9 days and had my suck buddy and his mate blow me at the same time. My suck buddy sucking my head while his mate licking and flicking my balls with us tounge. Good times haha

j06quinn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was at university I worked as a batman/waiter in a posh hotel , had to wear tight fitting black trousers and.black shirt ,caught an older female guest 34 yrs looking at my ass , when I came back to serve her drinks I had a semi , she noticed smiled licked her lips , I got slightly flustered and soon had a growing boner, just at her eye level. Just as I i was finishing my shift i had to delivery some wine for room service , I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door ( so was she). I was invited in as she was celebrating winning a contact for her work .
It was clear she wanted some fun , after a few minutes she was on her knees opening my trousers , loved my tight boxer briefs . All I can say is she made love to my cock , nothing like the previous blowjobs from my 2 ex GF . she play with my cock balls and ass . totally drained me

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

1. Sucking because it's expected. Can be okay, but usually pretty perfunctory and lackluster.
2. Sucking because the sucker wants to show off. Somebody knows that they can deep throat and does it quickly, but doesn't really pay attention to the reaction that they're getting from the person they're sucking.

I'm slightly #2 -- but fully ruled by #3 -- when it comes to showing a very hung guy that he CAN indeed be properly deepthroated. For me, it's not about showing off my skills, per se, but KNOWING my skills are making the guy feel amazing!

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife gives incredible blow jobs, and I've had several guys tell me she gives the best. It's like her lips and tongue are moving in every direction all at once... it's hard to describe. The best I've ever had with her was one time she has my entire dick in her mouth while her huge ex-boyfriend was pounding her hard from behind. My only complaint is that she's never let me cum in her mouth... although she lets a few of her ex-boyfriends continue to.

But I'm reminded of this girl in high school (legal age) who's single mom whould see several gentlemen in the afternoon. I'd be sitting on the couch with this girl's head in my lap, sucking my dick but not letting me cum. Guys would come into the kitchen and take her mom into the bedroom you'd hear them grunting and moaning. Every time we heard her mom coming she'd put a pillow on my lap and lay her head on it. One afternoon her mom sticks her head in and says stop playing with your boy Tony wants to see you. This massive black guy appeared over mom's shoulder. She got yo and took Tony to the bedroom. Mom came over and pulled the pillow away and said how cute, I'll finish that little thing in 30 seconds. She got on her knees and pulled my pants off, spread my legs and said start counting and winked. She took my entire dick and balls into her mouth, her tongue rubbing up the underside of my dick, then suddenly she sucked so hard my ass nearly came off the couch and i moan oh gawd, she went mmmm, then did it again and i exploded as she continued the sucking and tongue. She cleaned me off with her mouth and said that's $50 but I'll let it slide this time, next time just hand me the cash I'll know what you want.

MusicBear88

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVEEE Blowjobs but unfortunately nobody has been able to make me cum from just a blowjob :(

I think that a lot of men have this same experience. When I've cum in somebody's mouth, it's because they've been jerking me off and get me right to the edge before they put it back in their mouth, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get there.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I met on Grindr an 18 year old proper cock sucker. He was a tiny guy barely 5 feet tall and had to weigh barely 100 pounds.

He wanted 12-16 hour long sucking sessions. While watching television he was between my legs kept my dick in his mouth. I would cum, he would swallow and just keep sucking until the next load is served. Pretty sure he made me cum 6 or 7 times before we went to bed. I slept on my back and he propped up pillows aligning his mouth to my dick.

I slept so well that night waking momentarily as i came.

When i woke up in the morning, i felt great and my balls hurt in a good way. My cock sucker looked exhausted but was smiling as he made me shoot one last time.

He got up and hugged me for the privilege of allowing him to suck me.

He came over once a week for a few months until he moved out west.

On his last night he did his best to make me cum as often as possible but by the 15th or so orgasm my balls did not even provide a drop of fluids but the dry orgasms were twice a pleasurable as the wet one.

When he was done, i was in a foggy orgasm coma barely able to speak.

I miss him...

I never even got his name, he just reached out through the app.

gt59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would have to by far the best blow job I ever have gotten was done by my current (and first) male lover. Several years ago my girlfriend wanted me to fulfill one of her fantasies and that was to have me have sex with another man. I was willing, up to that point I always thought of myself as strictly Hetero...man was I wrong. I found I enjoyed it. Anyway one night my boyfriend and I were making love and he was sucking me and then he started to massage my prostrate with this special toy. I came like never before. It was such an intense orgasm! My girlfriend is happy that I have a male lover and that I am able to be sexually satisfied. I should state she has a female lover. I also like giving blow jobs to my boyfriend. His cum tastes so wonderfully and since I have started to swallow it, I feel my health has improved.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I feel bad for some of you that you have yet to experience a blow job so good that you can release without any manual intervention. You’ve been dealing with some inexperienced individuals.

Reactions: masonjames

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel bad for some of you that you have yet to experience a blow job so good that you can release without any manual intervention. You’ve been dealing with some inexperienced individuals.
AMEN!

Reactions: badboybryce

in addition to this, there are two kinds of cocksucers (well good cocksuckers)
1. trying to get you to cum as fast as possible... which can be hot as fuck
2. trying to make it last as long as possible.... also hot as fuck
just love when they worship that dick and you know they love it

Reactions: MusicBear88