Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best bj I've had was one i got on the night of my birthday 5 years ago. I met him thru grindr and asked me to go to his hotel as he was just visiting.
Once inside his room, he took my pants and underwear off and asked me to lie down on his bed. He sucked me real good then. His mouth was warm and very wet, and his method of sucking was slow, which i like, and felt like vacuum. I think it lasted for 20 mins until i finally blew my load, which he sucked eagerly like he sucking from a straw! I thought he was sucking my soul out of my body.
I immediately asked for a second round. This time I was sitting on the edge of the bed enjoying the sight of my throbbing cock being sucked.
I wish i could meet someone who sucks like he did.

I was also told that i suck real good as well ;)

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best ever was a tiny 5'4" blonde in college with daddy issues. She would pop her jaw out of place and it would make her throat wider for depth, too. Face fucking was so niiiice. She was completely amazing for sex. I fucked her anyway you can think of.

She was crazy as shit for pretty much any daily business, though, which got old after awhile. Banged two of her sorority sisters over the next few years. Both were more boring than her; hot girls that acted like princesses.

Trade off? I still miss those BJs...

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wasn't just once. My second wife could suck cock like nobody else. Dirty talker, too. The primary reason I made the mistake of marrying her was the sex was so good it was crazy.

Far too wide/thick to actually have any woman "suck" but licks and kisses and face and breast rubbing is still fun if the woman looks up at you and a very dirty talker....especially if it is the very first time she has been with me and seen mine...shows that while she may be apprehensive about actual intercourse, but at least she is happy and thrilled and sexually excited to be holding and making "love" to my endowment.

Reactions: lapdog2001 and B_er

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best was this guy I hooked up with a few months ago, I was wearing a cock ring and he deepthroated me and I lost it, I was standing up next to the bed screaming and almost blacked out as I exploded and collapsed on the bed and then he started sucking me again while I was still hard and covered with jizz and he was licking my balls too, I was shocked but couldn't speak. After a few minutes of barely able to stand it I yelled out a bunch of expletives and was seeing stars as I came again, then I was just laying on the bed gasping for air for a few minutes after

just thinking about it is making me fucking hard

Last edited:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
My best was this guy I hooked up with a few months ago, I was wearing a cock ring and he deepthroated me and I lost it, I was standing up next to the bed screaming and almost blacked out as I exploded and collapsed on the bed and then he started sucking me again while I was still hard and covered with jizz and he was licking my balls too, I was shocked but couldn't speak. After a few minutes of barely able to stand it I yelled out a bunch of expletives and was seeing stars as I came again, then I was just laying on the bed gasping for air for a few minutes after

just thinking about it is making me fucking hard

That sounded amazing. I hope you plan to keep in touch.

Reactions: hotguy88

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best bj i've had was from an old gf in college. She was so energetic and enjoyed sucking my cock. She was great with her hands, tongue and mouth. She would take me to the brink then slow down so I wouldn't cum yet. She would go back and forth for at least 30 minutes. The orgasm was incredible. And you know when you edge for that long, the orgasm will be more intense. She didn't like to swallow but she would let me cum in her mouth from time to time. She was incredible. I never found another woman that gave bj's like her.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This same question was asked in the Ask a man section recently. Here is my response from that post:

In one multi-year relationship, oral sex was almost always part of foreplay, so she gave me many hundreds of blowjobs, but not to completion. On a few rare occasions a blowjob/handjob combination was the sex act but she would let me cum in her mouth. Despite that, one day she came over my place and said "Sit down, I've need to show you something" I sat down, she undid may pants, dropped my underwear and proceeded to give me the best blowjob she had given me before. She used her hands in a twisting motion to cover my erection completely as she took me in and out of her mouth. Much like this, but faster and with a great deal of enthusiasm:
425814-1458843202-8dbfc1349ff4a969de8cc192df0231a6.gif

She kept it up until I exploded onto a towel that I had grabbed. The only thing that would have made it better is if she liked getting cum in her mouth.

Another great blowjob I remember was with the woman who is now my wife. Like all my previous relationships, oral sex was part of foreplay, so having an orgasm wasn't the objective. My future wife had fantastic oral technique, and is only one of 2 women who have ever been able to take about 5-6 inches of me deep down their throat.

One day while she was giving me head, I mentioned that I've never really had a blowjob to completion, never mind one where the woman also swallowed. She smiled and said "I'm going to take care of that right now!" Knowing that she was going to do that for me ensured that I was at my absolute hardest. She did her usual thing, going very deep every once in a while, which always, always, always make me groan in pleasure as 90% of my dick is engulfed. It almost felt strange as I sensed my orgasm building up, knowing she wasn't going to pull away. I exploded into her mouth, cumming in spurt after spurt. Not one drop of cum ever left her mouth, and once I was done, she swallowed, turned to me, and said "How was that?" with a big smile on her face.
I think I had a very big smile on my face as well!

Jack10792

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About 5 years ago, I started dating this girl who, for anonymity's sake, we'll call "Tammy". She was a few years younger than me, and had just started college, and was clearly nervous being away from home for the first time, so we took things slowly, going out for a good month or so without anything more than some light kissing.

One day, we're hanging out in my apartment, and Tammy nervously requests that I remove my pants and close my eyes, so I do just that. Sure, someone asking for you to expose your genitals and not look at what they're doing to them may be suspicious, but what can I say; I'm an optimist. I hear her fumble around with something, then I feel her mouth on my cock and it is INCREDIBLE. She is sucking my hard, tightly gripping my dick with her entire mouth, and somehow I feel no teeth.

The sensation is magical, and I spring up to full mast in no time. Once I'm erect as all get out, she can't fit all of me in her mouth, and she wasn't exactly ready to deepthroat me it would seem, but I didn't care. It just felt so good! She goes at my cock like this for about 10 minutes before I give in and unload. I here her swallow, and she tells me to open my eyes, but her voice sounds a bit...odd.

That's when I learn the reason I didn't feel any teeth was because she didn't have any. She had taken her dentures out and given me my first "gumjob" as it were. Apparently severe acid reflux ran in Tammy's family, and for her it was particularly harsh, so by the time she was 17, she'd already lost several teeth. Rather than replace them with veneers one by one, her parents thought it would be easier (and cheaper) to just knock out the remaining damaged teeth and get her dentures, so that's what happened the summer before we met.

She got better at giving head as we dated, but even so, that first blowjob was the one that really stuck with me.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best blowjob I ever had were from a gal I dated Saigon, Vietnam, in 1972, 1974, and 1975. She had a special technique where she would rub her tongue along my frendum, the part under the penis, just behind the head of my penis. In combination with sucking, it would get me hard and have me cuming quickly. She also swallowed my cum, and loved to give it back to me during French kissing me afterwards. She also like to suck on my balls to get me hot and hard, and to rim me to get me up for a second round. For my 30th birthday, she woke me just after midnight with a blowjob, and told me that she wanted to make me cum 30 times for my birthday. Between blowjobs, straight sex, anal sex, and jacking me off I came 28 more times. Then, with a fantastic blowjob she got my final 30th orgasm about 11:45 pm that night. My cock was very sore and my balls were drained.

I have never been able to cum from anyone else's blowjob.

Epilog:
As South Vietnam was falling in April 1975, I tried to get her out along with the many refugees that were evacuated. But, she waited until very late the last day to decide to leave, and it was too late. Eight years later, after six attempts to leave Vietnam, she was able to get out to sea and was rescued by a German freighter. She ended up in Germany, became a German citizen, and married a nice German guy. In 1995 she came to Canada to visit her sister and we got together for two weeks. Yes, her blowjobs were just as fantastic as before. However, since each of us had married other partners, we decided to stick with those married partners and not meet again. But, the memory of her fantastic blowjobs will always be with me.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've mentioned this a few times but I met a woman years ago that told me that she had a special talent... I said go ahead and show me and she proceeded to deep throat my large penis. I was very blown away (no pun intended) and no one has come even close to her skills before or after.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to work for a Law Frim in town as a paralegal while going to law school, my boos a very attractive young lawyer, became the idea of the kind a guy I wanted, tall, built like a football player, blonde elegant, all American boy. Wen we used to go to Court together he turn heads left and right, I used to have wet dreams about hem, nothing ever happened between us, people stared to question “ how come this gorgeous guy have no girlfriend” I never give it a thought, at that time my gaydar wasn’t tuned, probably non existing, couple years went buy.. then I graduate, passed the state bar, and became a Lawyer my self, then my position in that firm change now as an Asociates Attorney so my profesional, and personal relationship with that Attorney change too, no longer my Boss anymore but instead my colleague, one day some people from work decide to out drinking and dancing to a gay club all together, that club was own by a client if the firm, so all 6 of us got the VIP section with full bottles of alcohol, some of us got waisted., Richard the hot Layer got shit face.. but no one wanted to deal with hem, so they ask me to look after him, since he used to be my Boos they all assumed we have a good relation, I was best suited for the task, “oh did we indeed” I took hem to my apartment, he gradually got better, we chatted for few hours, one thing lead to another, and he just took my cook all the way in to he’s mouth like a champ, deep troth me, swallowed my load, then we did it another 2 times, no one has ever make me cum like that, my husband does a good job but not like Rich.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had begun seeing a supervisor in another department at my job awhile back. It was basically an affair because she was engaged to someone who wasn't giving her any attention or dick, which was sad because she was very pretty and was about 4'10 with incredible breasts. We had killer sexual chemistry and despite being so short she had no problems taking my cock deep. Anyway, one afternoon we are watching tv in my apartment and she began rubbing my cock through my jeans. I smiled and asked what she wanted, and she said "him", meaning my cock. I got up, and pulled down my jeans and boxers to let out my cock, which was already hard from her teasing it.

She grabbed me by my balls, which were hanging low, and she began to run her tongue around the head of my cock, and then up and down the shaft. I gripped her wrist and growled "stop teasing me. Suck my dick hard."

She laughed and began to start sucking me while stroking my cock. It felt so good I had it in my mind that I was going to fuck her like an animal sooner than later, so I took of my shirt. Her free hand felt all over my stomach, as she continued to suck and slurp me non stop.

I was so turned on that I said "babe let me fuck you". She stopped and said "no. Lay down for me."

I loved when she was being assertive, so I complied and laid down. She removed my jeans and underwear basically leaving me naked aside from my socks. She then continued, pumping my shaft while sucking the head of my cock aggressively

It felt so good that my mind had completely shut off and all I wanted to do was pound her bareback in her pussy and fill her up with my load, and I again asked to fuck her. She again said no, and then she lowered her head and began to suck my left testicle. I moaned and said harder. She began sucking my balls harder, while her hand pumped up and down my rock hard cock. The feeling of her hand stroking it and the pressure of her mouth sucking my nut hard made me let out a loud groan.

She released my ball with a loud pop, which made me yell and shudder. She then told me to spread my legs. I did, and I felt her tongue began to do circles around my swollen balls. Her tongue went lower and lower until she reached my ass. I said "oh fuck", as I felt her tongue began to do circles around my ass hole. All of this while she began massaging my balls, as my cock throbbed and began moving on it's own. It was official: she was fucking me up.

I felt her tongue push in my ass, as I moaned and slapped the floor. She then continued to work on my ass with her tongue while stroking my shaft. I was nearly at my limit, as I began to feel my balls start to tighten up.

I said to her that if she keeps doing that, I'm going to bust. "Good" she said, as she continued. The intensity was too much and I tried pulling away. She slapped my leg and said "No" softly, locking eyes with me. I wanted to do nothing more but to bury my cock into her body, but she continued to dominate me. I laid back down and accepted my fate.

She got up from my ass and focused again on my cock with her mouth, this time sucking me hard while using both of her tiny hands to stroke my shaft. I let out a guttural moan, as I looked at her: she was milking me.

The stimulation and the sight of her jerking and sucking my swollen red cock was too much. I felt the feeling of an orgasm began to rise up from my lower back. My legs stiffened, my cock began to reach peak hardness. She released her mouth from my dick as she continued two hand stroke me, and she said "that's right. Cum".

She began sucking again and it took me past the point of no return. I began to yell as I felt my load began to rush to the surface. My cock and balls began to pump hard as I felt my cum releasing into her mouth. The sucking continued as I continued to pump, my body shook as she milked every last drop out.

I heard a gulp, as she swallowed my load. She began rubbing my balls as she rose up to meet my face. We began kissing, as she swirled her tongue around mine. I pulled her close and we then laid there for what seemed like forever.

TheHorrorPapi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I’ve been thinking about this for a while (as I was reading everyone else’s responses) and I think that the best blowjob I’ve received was from this one flight attendant who I would casually talk to from time to time.

Back when I worked at the airport I had met this one flight attendant. I believe we actually first “met” over Instagram...we’d like each other’s pictures and message each other from time to time, and then eventually planned to meet up next time he was in town on a layover. I planned on meeting him and his fellow flight attendants at a bar downtown for some drinks and dancing. After a while his friends started leaving and it was just the two of us so he asked me if I wanted to go back to his room for more drinks which I agreed to. Once we stumbled to his room, we sat in the balcony drinking a bit more until eventually he said “I’ve been drinking watermelon...” (Yes. This man just quoted Beyoncé’s Drunk In Love) which lead to us going back into the room and having me lay naked on his hotel bed. He stripped down to his undies and started making out with me. I still remember how nice his scruff/beard felt against my lips and my own beard! Before I knew it he was heading down to my dick and started sucking me off. The way this man slurped on my cock (I can still hear it in my head) and ran his hand through my bush and chest hair still haunts me. He had such a good technique between his hands and mouth. He had me edging for a while until he eventually allowed me to bust my load down his throat which he gladly swallowed and slurped anything that was left behind dribbling down my cock.

I saw him in two more separate occasions, but even the last time was years ago. Might have to hit him up and see when he’ll be in town again because this thread has got me missing the best blowjob ive received