Best Blow Job You Ever Got

the1999person

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm wondering what you guys think was your best blow job ever. I started to think about this recently while looking through Craigslist posts for a new cocksucker (lately i've been on a dry spell for getting bj's and the wife refuses to help).

Many of the posts say about how some guys brag about their skills and one even stated "this will be the best bj of your life". That got me thinking. While I've had great bj's from both men and women, I prefer a female giving the bj. I like to play with her hair, touch her body and play with her tits, with a woman it's just more sensual.

So... The best bj ever was given by this woman that I was seeing fairly regularly for bjs. She was a lucky CL find who replied to a post I had about "helping" a girl out. I helped her out by throwing her a few bucks toward her rent and she helped me out by sucking me off. She was about 40 years old and significantly obese. I'd go over her place, strip down and lay back on her bed with her at the bottom of the bed sucking me off. I'd last anywhere from 15-20 minutes before getting off and she would just keep sucking and swallowing. I usually stay hard after the first pop so she'd never stop. Another 20 minutes or so later I'd shoot again and she'd she'd suck me till I begged her to stop or I was completely limp. She even licked out my asshole on a few visits.

If you're thinking, wow that's great, the last time I seen her, she sucked me for a total of three orgasms in the coarse of an hour, all non stop except for a ten minute intermission after the first pop. I told her I wanted to cum three times and she didn't disappoint.

Sadly, that was the last time I seen her because we had a little falling out because she was getting attached to me and wanted "more". I felt bad, but I just didn't have that physical attraction to her and just couldn't factor in sex with her.

And as I end this story, I am rock hard and throbbing thinking about those incredible bjs. I hope I get hard hearing some of your best stories.

Straighteightguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had a lot of girls suck my dick and about a dozen or so guys and the best blowjob I ever had was from a guy. He made me cum so fat I couldn't believe it. I am into women but he was fantastic.

Reactions: Mineduh

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
The best blow job I ever had, based purely on technique, was from a guy. It happened in a steam room with my body completely relaxed. As relaxed as I was it took him a good five minutes of fondling, licking and sucking to get me fully hard, but once rigid and throbbing he got down to serious business. The man had incredible deep throating capability and his lips went repeatedly from the tip of my glans to my pubes and back again, over and over and at a constant pace so I could anticipate what was coming. It seemed to go on forever, yet in truth it only took about five minutes of that incredible action to put me over the edge. The buildup to orgasm was unworldly and my climax also seemed to last forever. When I had finally shot the last of my load he dove clear down to my pubes again and worked my cock with his throat muscles for about 20 or 30 seconds, before coming up for air. I felt like I was going to jump right out of my skin.

But the best blow jobs I ever received, based on the total experience, were all from one particular woman who did me regularly. And they were the best for the same reasons as the OP mentions. For me it's just a much more complete sensual and sexual experience with a woman than with a man. And this particular woman was GOOD at it! Her technique was nearly as good as the best men's and she simply LOVED to suck my cock. Though I'm happy for her, sadly for me she eventually developed a serious relationship and got married so it's been a long time since my last "best ever" blow job.

D_Wolfgang_Suck

Account Disabled
Media
When I was younger I lived with a girl who loved giving head. I remember waking up with morning wood and she would be sucking me already...... She would go down to my balls . I'm not certain how she did it but she would jerk me off with the back of her throat. I don't know how she did it without gagging !!! Another way she would lay on her back and hang her head over the edge of the bed . I would stand over her and RAM IT DOWN HER THROAT ! I could watch her throat move up and down. God o suddenly miss her !

Reactions: lapdog2001

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best blowjob I’ve ever received was in a make-shift “backroom” in a bar in New York. I was intending to spend a few hours so I was trying to pace myself. This incredibly handsome guy came over, dropped to his knees and started sucking me off. I’ve had thousands of blowjobs, but this guy was in a league of his own. So smooth it felt more like a fleshlight than a blowjob. I came within a minute or two.

The irony is that, because I had wanted to play much longer, I was actually annoyed at cumming so soon and didn’t enjoy the experience.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The woman who could not decide if she was straight, gay or bi. We did not have intercourse, but lots of oral. She could get me to cum from blowing me four or five times in a night. She was very talented. Almost better than actual intercourse...

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not any one particular time, but my ex wife, pretty much every time she went down on me. We really never got along that well, but - wow - she certainly had this skill. Not just technique, but she had a knack for when and where that was quite special.

Reactions: lapdog2001

tyrannaBROausFLEX

Cherished Member
Media
the best blowjob i ever got was on st patty's day of this year ! haha i was djing at a house party which i also supplied the keg and shit too, since it was also a really good girl friend of mines birthday. anyway this girl was all over me all night and she was kinda thicker with really huge tittays. so anyway im all shittered and she totally takes advantage of me and drags me into this bedroom. we start making out and i immediately pull out her titties and start sucking them and shit. she's going wild and things are getting pretty hot. i threw her on the bed and pinned her down and went down on her, running my tounge across her waistline and came back up and asked her what she wanted me to do, and she said eat her out, so i did, whatever. we continued fooling around and i started fingering her, and quickly found out she was a virgin ! then i was like fuck that noise and before i could even finish the thought she rolled me over and went straight for my belt. i was totally digging it because she sorta took control, and she gave the GREATEST BLOWJOB EVER. and i mean EVER. she effortlessly deep throated me, and im not that big, maybe 6.5 or 7 or so but no girl has done that to me before. it was awesome ! she was sucking my balls like crazy too, like she was really going to town. but then her friend came in like right in the middle of it "looking for her phone charger" haha i jokingly asked her if she wanted to join and things got super awkward so i just pulled up my pants and left.

D_Bobby_Saux

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
movie theater in a small town in Arkansas. She really liked being watched. She worked it well and swallowed my load too. Then she turned and worked on my friend.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
When I was younger I lived with a girl who loved giving head. I remember waking up with morning wood and she would be sucking me already...... She would go down to my balls . I'm not certain how she did it but she would jerk me off with the back of her throat. I don't know how she did it without gagging !!! Another way she would lay on her back and hang her head over the edge of the bed . I would stand over her and RAM IT DOWN HER THROAT ! I could watch her throat move up and down. God o suddenly miss her !

I've never been with a woman who truly loves to suck cock. Sometimes I even find myself questioning if such women exist, but certainly there are enough stories out there that they must.
I have face fucked a number of guys, and the ol' head hanging off the bed is the BEST!

Reactions: Allen67

Apollo1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few months after I moved to FL a little more than ten years ago, I slept with a female friend. It's only happened a few times since, but she such amazing head that I had a total body orgasm. My face was tingling and everything.

We still keep in touch from time to time, and even though we haven't done anything sexual in nearly a decade, I still tell her that she's the best I've ever had in the oral department.

Blessings

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On another site, my pictures attract the occasional offer of a bj. Although I rarely accept these offers, one guy kept promising that he was the best with older, large cocks! I finally met with him and the experience was more a worship session than just a bj. He arrived at 1 pm and set about kneeling on the floor between my legs, sucking until I got very erect. For the next 3 hours, he licked mainly the head and my balls, every now and then, just enough to keep my cock standing and throbbing and on edge! Somewhere about 4:30, I began to beg him to let me cum.
To my complete surprise, he slapped a condom on my cock and before I knew what was happening, his butt was impaled on my now shooting cock. I can rank that bj/orgasm as one of my wildest and hottest ever!

D

deleted300444

I never cum from a bj. Just me...I must be weird, I need the jerk.

Anyway....best BJ I had was ten years ago from a dude in SFO.."blowbuddies". He took possesion of my dick and I blew right in his mouth WITHOUT any help from me.

It was the best. I still think about often.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It was my second time with this guy, first time we really got to spend time alone. We were at a motel, had fooled around for a while. Decided we'd take a break to get something to eat. I picked up my phone to make a call, still naked. He was sitting in front of me on the edge of the bed. I just dropped the phone and put my hands on his head. He was sucking, deep throating, stroking, playing with my balls. It didn't take long. He was still sucking when I started coming but he took it out and rubbed it all over his lips and beard while I finished shooting. I started kissing him and licked most of my load off his face to share it with him. Definitely the best bj I've had.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
By this hot girl in college, she was in a car accident when she was 17 and it knocked out her teeth and she had dentures. 24 and hot as fuck. When she took them out and starting sucking me off, i came within 3 minutes

Maryland1984

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few years ago I was on vacation with my family on a small island in SC... I hadn't gotten off in half a week (a lifetime for me) and managed to find another guy on the island through CL. We met up and played a round of pool at the little island hangout, he kept accidentally bumping into me and brushing the bulge in his shorts up against my hand. We went to a dark little pier on the ocean where there was a bench and he went down on me, completely dark, a million stars, ocean breeze, and my nuts totally full. He had an awesome mouth - great kisser (what's better than that?) and AWESOME blowjob. He swallowed, which felt amazing, but I almost wish he hadn't cause I would've liked to have seen the load. It felt like I came a gallon.

And maybe this belongs in a different thread, but the best BJ I ever gave... A guy I was dating last year, blew him in the big comfy armchair in my apartment, him relaxed in the chair and me on my knees in front of him, I stroked him and he was cumming and when he was done shooting I looked up at him and he had a big wad of cum on his glasses. I beat off to that image regularly!!