Best BlowJob Ever!!!

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
This thanksgiving weekend I visited my girlfriend back home and after I got home I had dinner with the Fam and then I went to pick her up, we stopped by our local park and walked around, and soon enough we couldnt keep our hands off of eachother, we had walked over to the handball courts behind the local middle school where she unzipped me and put me as far down her throat as she could, (I am 8 x 6 and she got about 5 inches down) but she didnt finish me, we walked back to my truck and we drove down a residential street near her house, (maybe a few hundred yards away around the corner) I pulled over and she had me sit in the passenger seat, now I am a big guy, 6'2, broad shoulders, large muscular frame, and where she crawled into the place infront of the seat where your feet go, (she is a tiny girl, 5'2 105 lbs, 34 C) she managed to get her little body in that small space and unzip my jeans and pull out my dick, she started to suck away into the most amazing blowjob of my life, she was bobbing her head and sucking as hard as she could, she would get her mouth full of saliva and slurp and suck me until I went crazy, she played with my balls and she tried to deepthroat me, I hadnt seen her in about two months and she was sooo happy to have me and my dick back for the weekend, she kept looking at me and smiling and telling me how "god you're sooo huge, mmmm" and then she would go back to work, I sat there as she gave me the best oral pleasure of my life and soon enough I shot all of my load in her mouth, I must have kept cuming for at least a minute or two, it was amazing. I think being on the street where anyone could drive or walk by made it that much more exciting. Just writing about this has made me hornier than hell, I am throbbing just thinking about it.

If anyone else has a great blowjob story, please share.

BlowJobs are Awesome!:)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
HallWildcat said:
(she is a tiny girl, 5'2 105 lbs, 34 C)

the fact that you, quite randomly, included her bra size is hilarious.

and I have so many blowjob stories, in the time it would take for me to pick the best one,
a trillion cosmoses would flair into existence and sink into eternal night.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had gotten a blowjob by cute blonde, blue-eyed accountant at a Barnes+Noble men's restroom. He was about 5' 8". Nice hands. He had a really nice thick uncut cock but average sized length but about 7 inches girth. He had really nice hands. It really turned me on seeing him sucking on my cock while he was wearing those wire rimmed glasses. Hot little mouth (and adorable cheft chin) on that guy...not mention a really hot, amazing butt (which I did get a chance to fuck). Man, that was a memorable blowjob and hot sex experience for me.

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They are all good, but I can remember one becasue it was GREAT. I'm also 8x6 and when I was about 30 and not "out" I had gone a business trip with a gay co-worker (we had messed around before this incident). We are driving in my SUV (I am driving) at night, he strips naked, undoes my pants, sucks me the hardest and best ever (and I have a hard time cumming from a BJ) and takes me all the way (that I remember because NOBODY has ever or since then been able to take it all) and as I shoot my load I swear he takes another inch and doesn't let up :) He swallows every drop and then says WOW. I think I should be saying WOW. It was a WOW!

I get hard just thinking about it and I really mean that I have never been taken completly since then. It was the BEST BJ ever and better than any woman (sorry ladies).

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
prepstudinsc said:
I thought it sounded like it should be in the Fictitious Stories section.

i don't think it's fake. i really think he's telling the truth.

emphasis on the word "think".

fri2219

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorta reminds me of an old joke describing different reactions to situations by different breeds of dogs... Black Labs always responded to every situation with "Oh boy, my favorite!"

That pretty much sums up my reaction to any such encounter w/my wife :)

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I gave the best bjs...Seems like this girl has me beat!

LMAO