Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've got one:

In the '80s, I was messing around (well, more BDSMing around) with this nice married man. This being the '80s, I'd told him I didn't want him cumming in my mouth (even tho I let him beat my ass with his belt).

And when we got down to the end of our session, and I was sucking him off and he signaled he was about to shoot and I backed away to avoid the mouthful, somehow his cock got pushed square up against my nostril. And when he shot, he did so with great force and his spurt went up my nose so far I felt it go down the back of my throat. Right up through the sinuses and back down again. That's what I call shooting, guys.

khaospear

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A guy gave me the best blowjob ive ever had was the first person to even get me off from a blowjob he'd start off working the head and then swallow it almost and then switch to licking my balls and before long i can start feeling in my toes my whole body tensed and i blew the biggest load felt like my body went numb and was vibrating for like 5 min after it was crazy and still happens about everytime

lobot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently started dating a new girl. She may not have the skills of the girl from my last story, but she's very enthusiastic and is keen on learning how to please me. We're also still in that "fuck all the time" stage of things so there's been lots of experimenting.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I came back from a trip and went to her place. When I walked in the door she practically ripped my clothes off and threw me on the bed. I started to lick her pussy but she DEMANDED I skip the foreplay and just fuck her. So I wrapped my dick and got inside her. She wanted it hard and deep so I obliged, pounding her, but since it had been a while I blew my load pretty quickly.

I rolled off onto my back in my post-orgasmic state. She reached over and gently pulled the condom off my shrinking cock and threw it away. She then wrapped her fingers around me and said, "Sorry, I know I'm being selfish, but you gotta make me cum". I put my hands behind my head and smiled while she licked my dick up and down.

What followed was a very lustful, determined blowjob. Normally I need a good ten minutes or so before I can fuck again but she wasn't having that. She took me in her mouth and sucked. She got my cock wet and ran her fingers up and down, stroking. As I started to grow again she'd suck on my balls while caressing my wet shaft. She popped the head in her mouth and gently sucked, licking the tip. I grabbed her hair and told her to look up at me. She smiled around my cock and did just that, instantly making me harder.

Now I was erect and I invited her to fuck. She stopped for a second, considered my dick and said, "Nope, not yet." She didn't just want me hard, she wanted me ROCK hard. She went back down and slurped me back into her mouth. She forced herself down, further and further down her throat. She wasn't able to fully deep throat me but damn she tried. She'd pull back and stroke me using her spit as lubricant before trying again, pushing me deeper and sucking. It was amazing and soon I was truly rock hard.

Finally satisfied she pulled away, wrapped me up again, climbed on top and without using her hands sank right on top of me, filling her up. She rode me fast and hard while I sucked on her giant tits until she reached orgasm. She then told me I could do whatever I wanted to her. I took her from behind, slamming into her and spanking her ass until I couldn't hold back anymore. I pushed in deep, grabbed her ass and came hard.

And that was just the beginning of a very fun weekend.

Reactions: Brad800

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I blew a guy once.. who turned out to be the dad of one of my best friends...funny situation but we haven't acted on it since

Kracker: you CAN'T just drop a story like that without giving us the details!

Where'd you meet? How'd you find out he was your friend's Dad?

B_SeattleYo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just another night with my girlfriend, but this time it was a night I'll never forget.
After playing with each other for a while, I sat up and she started to lick my balls while stroking my glans. I started to moan and she slid up to kiss me.
Then slowly she moved down, as I kept kissing her, crouching closer and closer to my own cock.
She looked me in the eyes, and flicked her tongue a millimeter away from my cock. She was not usually one to tease, so I was excited about where this was going.
Then she went back down to my balls and licking, every now and then rising up to kiss me, but ignoring my now throbbing cock, which was leaking pre-cum all the way down my rigid shaft.
This time, she slowly ran her lips up the streak of pre-cum up my shaft, but stopped at the head, and lifted her face up to me. I moaned again and kissed my pre-cum off her lips. Our tongues intertwined right at my cock head, and we both started licking it.
She had seen me suck my own cock over a year before, but this time both of us were working my swollen dick.
Now that she had me servicing my own cock, she worked down and licked my balls and shaft, every now and then coming back up to take a turn at licking and teasing my swollen head, exchanging kisses, before going back down.
When I started to moan I couldn't take much more, she came back up to lick my cock head with me, and I spurted cum into my own mouth, as she licked up the cum that dribbled down my shaft.

The end.

nnjjock24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Back in college I got a hot bj from a girl with a lazy eye. She would tease the head and lick down my shaft all while playing with my balls. After some enthusiastic deep throat she started licking my balls while stroking the shaft as she was coming back up to suck me I unexpectedly shot my load all over her face and got some in her eye. I looked down at her and she was just covered in cum and she commented that it was burning her eye. I said "yeah guess you never saw that coming" and she started screaming at me and stormed out cum covered walking right into my roommate.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hope you guys don't mind a female adding a tale.

I hope you don't mind me sharing my experience, I was angry at the time but it diod stand me in good stead for the future! ;-)

Of course you can
LPSG is not guy or gay exclusive, and for this Gay your experience is a most welcome exchange lady4u2

Thanks a lot ..

D

deleted817802

One of my best...I was working on a project in Fort Lauderdale for a few months and staying at a nice hotel. One Saturday afternoon I decided to go out for a run, dressed in only shorts and shoes.

As I rode down the elevator, there were several hot young girls in bridesmaid dresses, for a wedding which was going to be held in one of the ballrooms. We exchanged pleasantries and when the elevator opened, I went out and ran my 8 miles. Afterward, I came back to my room, showered, and went back down to get something to eat in the lobby restaurant. By then the wedding reception was going full bore, with loud music and well dressed people all over the place.

I had no sooner stepped off the elevator when I noticed one of the bridesmaids I had seen earlier in the elevator. She also saw me, and to my surprise, walked over toward me. She was obviously very buzzed, asking me how my run went in kind of an animated, slurred voice. We stood there talking for a few minutes, then she said she was heading upstairs and did I want to hang out up there. I said sure, and we got in the elevator.

As soon as the door closed, she pressed up against me and started kissing me. Before long, we were in her room and she said we'd better hurry in case her boyfriend came up...she started undoing my pants and before I knew it, she was kneeling in front of me and inhaling my cock like there was no tomorrow. Between the spontaneity of everything and her great looks, I couldn't last more than a few minutes before I was pumping a huge load into her mouth, all of which she swallowed.

After that, she told me I better get going, so I left having received a tremendous orgasm but never having exchanged even our names, let alone any other personal info.

LooseLillith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sucked my bf off at a concert once. It was outdoors, no seating or anything, so I did it basically in the middle of a large crowd of drunk people. He was so turned on it didn't take me long to get him to cum. Was by far the craziest place I've ever sucked a dick at.

Reactions: Brad800

Joegrant43

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Back in college I got a hot bj from a girl with a lazy eye. She would tease the head and lick down my shaft all while playing with my balls. After some enthusiastic deep throat she started licking my balls while stroking the shaft as she was coming back up to suck me I unexpectedly shot my load all over her face and got some in her eye. I looked down at her and she was just covered in cum and she commented that it was burning her eye. I said "yeah guess you never saw that coming" and she started screaming at me and stormed out cum covered walking right into my roommate.

So I take it you shot a large load ;)

I'm not sure about the best, but definitely the funniest: Back in college I met this girl at a frat party. We went up to my buddies room, and the fun began. She dropped my pants, and put my soft cock all the way in her mouth until I got hard. She licked up and down the shaft, playing with my balls. She was a talker and kept asking me if I wanted to cum in her mouth....Uhhh sure. Either I shot an epic load or she was caught off guard because the cum came shooting out her nose. I'm not sure how I didn't laugh, because it was funny.