Best Body/Too many cocks

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, after looking at so many cocks it gets old fast especially if the body isnt shown, this thread is for people who are willing to show their body with or without cock,with or without face, any takers!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. A big cock alone isn't enough. It's not like you can go to Venice Beach and just walk around with your cock out. What other weapons do you have in the arsenal to attract the ladies/guys?

take your shirt off hugoB, lol show us!!!

thanks swimminglad, show more!!!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
take your shirt off hugoB, lol show us!!!

thanks swimminglad

Go to hell!!!.......alright, you convinced me. On an unrelated note, got my webcam and made a few short vids :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Can't post them here cuz they're too big (ironic) but I'm currently trying to get them onto xtube. In the meantime, hook up with one of my various messaging accounts if you want.

Attachments

Reactions: HornyReebok

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
come on guys and ladys strip down to what god and goddess gave you and show the world what u got or at least show lpsg, no ones gonna see it, hehe

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to hell!!!.......alright, you convinced me. On an unrelated note, got my webcam and made a few short vids :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Can't post them here cuz they're too big (ironic) but I'm currently trying to get them onto xtube. In the meantime, hook up with one of my various messaging accounts if you want.

now that what im talking bout hugoB, great choice of pic

I have 2 hugoB but will work on more just for you stud