Best Body/Too many cocks

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
I was trying to correct your spelling without giving offense. "To" is a preposition; the adverb (with the sense of "excessively" or "additionally") is "too." Contrast "To many people, correct spelling is unimportant" and "Too many people think that correct spelling is unimportant." I thought that I could get away with it by making a joke about it, but now we will probably have this thread go off the rails and turn to the subject of spelling. Ugh.

This is funny. Not so much about syntax, at least from a pschodyanic perspective.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. A big cock alone isn't enough. It's not like you can go to Venice Beach and just walk around with your cock out. What other weapons do you have in the arsenal to attract the ladies/guys?

I agree as well.. besides, it can be a bit more difficult to accurately figure the size without something to gauge by.

Besides.. what good it pretty fruit if the tree isn't there ??
That's my main reason for a few body pics... that and it breaks the monotony :biggrin1:

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is all good and well as long as people post actual photos of themselves. One person in particular I believe is posting some fake pics, but I'll skip all of the drama in saying who; but it's very irratating to say the least...

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Calboner, you have some of my favorite photos on LPSG. You're freekin' hot, and you do some cool poses.

D

deleted140118

Here is my arsenal check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some body shots in my gallery. Always love the comments :wink:

<--------- or just look over there.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok CB, i dont pay alot of attn to grammer, sorry, no offense at all was taken!! naw, i think this thread will go a long ways because ive talk to quite a few ppl who want this, later bud.

Monster, your nonchalance vis-a-vis English language structure is beguiling by your innocence! I find your naivete amazing and incredibly amusing! The conversation between you and Calboner was fun! No worries though , mate, your position is well ensconced on my 5 best cocks list!:smile::rolleyes::wink:
Almost forgot...check out my (not too shabby) bod in my gallery!

keys03

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster seeing as though u the one that started the thread I think you are obiged to put some pics up too!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I've got lots of pictures showing my body in my gallery, but here is a selection for those without Gold Memberships&#8212;the vainest pose that I have ever taken in my life! Michelangelo pose

That's a good David ... (and in one respect, you excel the marble god by a mile):32:

Cal, I say it again ... your body is a miracle.
All of it.:cool:

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not like the men before. But to make this collection complete here pics of an older guy. I feel a little anxious between all these well shaped men. I hope other less muscled guys will follow me.......!

Attachments

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

Its very welcomeing to see all who participated, so far, in this body shot thread. I hope more will do the same and fake or not, i dont care!

CalBoner? would you please correct my grammer. :wink::redface::rolleyes::cool::smile::eek:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CalBoner? would you please correct my grammer. :wink::redface::rolleyes::cool::smile::eek:

No . . . must . . . resist . . . :headache: :banghead2:

Oh, all right: it's "grammar," unless you mean the star of Frazier, Kelsey Grammer. :09: :trink26: :hypnotized: :smashfreakB:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No . . . must . . . resist . . . :headache: :banghead2:

Oh, all right: it's "grammar," unless you mean the star of Frazier, Kelsey Grammer. :09: :trink26: :hypnotized: :smashfreakB:

Im waiting for my daily lesson, teach! I hav:eek:fftopic:e :cockblockedsad: