Best Body/Too many cocks

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster...great thread. How about linking to some of your own photos so us non Gold members can see.

tell me how to link pics e a s t i tried but no dice?

thanks dylan5778, is that right name?

i get so boned in this thread, you guys are hot!!!

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im just 100% man, screw the percentages :biggrin1:

this is the best quote i've heard to describe the nebula of guys and their sexuality -- "i'm just 100%, man." Perfectly describes the undescribable. Thanks, monster.

oh, and here's a pic of me that was posted at dudesoffcampus.com a while ago -- some of my friends from college found this and started passing the link around -- i acted embarrassed, but i secretly loved it:

http://www.matventures.com/12am/page349/3.jpg

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get upload errors when i try to attach pics, it says the file has been attached to another thread and want allow me to attach to another post. :confused:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this is the best quote i've heard to describe the nebula of guys and their sexuality -- "i'm just 100%, man." Perfectly describes the undescribable. Thanks, monster.

oh, and here's a pic of me that was posted at dudesoffcampus.com a while ago -- some of my friends from college found this and started passing the link around -- i acted embarrassed, but i secretly loved it:

that pic is waaaaaaay hot

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Looks like theres more than 1 person in the stall, lol, love the rock behind that nice bod!!!

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah i must admit i had a photographer / fluffer in there with me -- you can kinda see him in this one:

http://geocities.com/lajerker/x/lajerker25.jpg

(that's a free page of mine, so the bandwidth is low -- if the pic doesn't come up, it'll reset within the hour)

great thread, man.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get upload errors when i try to attach pics, it says the file has been attached to another thread and want allow me to attach to another post. :confused:
It's true, you can only upload a pic to the forums once. But there's a way around that. Just re-size or slightly crop the pic before you try to upload it. Then it will appear to the lpsg server that it's a new file and you'll be able to upload it

dylan5778

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Monster, yeah thats right mate, but you, my friend, can call me Dylan... ha ha

Now keep this thread rolling, won't you? As long as your active we will follow!!!