Best Bond Girl?

I forgot the best Bond girl ever.... Sorry Pussy, you bow to one other....
You have got to see this!. It's Shirley Bassey performing singing Goldfinger.

At age 61!

Bassey is the only person or group to perform more than one James Bond song. She's amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the comments about pussy galore, Honor Blackman is not my cuppa tea at all : great big jutting out bottom lip, leather catsuit thats way too loose and disappoints even more due to its obvious potential. She looks like a school boy in a bin bag.

I've made up a bond girl. Lai Mi. Chinese inteligence officer with a facination with Bonds Cuban cigars.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never could figure the fascination with Pussy Galore though.

She was intelligent, she was beautiful, she didn't fall for Bond's womanizing tricks, she was a bad girl who turned good for a REASON, not because she wanted Bond's dick...

And she has aged superlatively...
Still a great looking woman.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never could figure the fascination with Pussy Galore though. Here we have other bond girls who kicked ass along side ol' J.B. thru the whole flick...gals like Jinx Johnson, Wai Lin, and Teresa di Vicenzo (Dianna Rigg) who even was honored by having Bond theme music played for her during one of her fight sequences, and yet all this fuss over P. Galore. What...she appeared all of 10 minutes maybe? 15 tops? Must be the name.

I'm right there with ya. In fact, I've always found pretty much everything about Goldfinger really, really overrated compared to some of the others.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honor Blackman looks truly amazing still. A shining example of aging gracefully. For this she deserves the title BEST BOND GIRL EVER! Ursula was a 1 minute wonder.