Best Bottled Waters

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do we have any strict (or near strict) water drinkers around here? A couple months ago I gave up all sodas and only drink coffee and tea socially once in a blue moon. I've really noticed a huge difference in my physical abilities, mental awareness, and sexual performance.

Having said that; I want to get some opinions on the best bottled waters around. Three I've found to be especially good are Aquafina (available in convenient one liter bottles), Culligan (available for ~$.35/gallon at Walmart), and AquaHydrate ($2/liter at a health market called Earth Fare, but very good). Two brands I find to be absolutely disgusting are Dasani and Deer Park.

If anyone has any other bottled water brands (whether delicious or disgusting) I'd like to hear about it.

Last edited:

D_Lowen_B_Hold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like any water...as long as it's cold. I don't understand when people say water is gross unless it's from a well (like mine is, and there is a marked difference from it and bottled) as it's all the same water (of course small mineral differences, etc) but essentially if it's cold I'll drink it.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I happen to like the tap water in NYC and Honolulu, but I have a Britta filter on my tap. If I'm traveling and don't like the water I buy Fiji water if it's available. (It tastes like Hawaii water)

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I drink tap water (not always tasty).

I watched a documentary a couple years ago that tested bottled water and found high levels of chemicals associated with plastic in the water so i give it a miss not simply for the minor risk (if any real) but i don't wanna be paying for water that i can get already paid for from the tap.