Sexy Member
Media
Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton: Honeymooners

Rob Petrie and Buddy Sorrel: The Dick Van Dyke Show

Lou Grant and Ted Baxter: The Mary Tyler Moore Show

Lt. McHale and Ensign Parker: McHale's Navy

Fred Sanford and Grady: Sanford and Son

Will Smith and Carlton Banks: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Batman/Bruce Wayne and Robin/Dick Grayson: Batman (sorta sitcomish)

Napaleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin: The Man form Uncle (not sitcom)

Kelly Robinson and Alexander Scott: I Spy (not siticom)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*Brett (Peter Rowsthorn) and Kel (Glenn Robbins) - "Kath & Kim" (the original Australian version)

*Dr Tobias Funke (David Cross) and Carl Weathers (as himself) - "Arrested Development"

*Phillip Banks (James Avery) and Geoffrey the butler (Joseph Marcell) - "Fresh Prince Of Bel Air"

I know they weren't/aren't really bromances, but I'm going for the 'fantasy' aspect.....

alextiger

Expert Member
Media
Going back to the 70's Roy Desoto and Johnny Gage on Emergency! anyone who thinks thinks there wasn't gay subtext in TV shows back then needs to watch a few episodes.
Season 3 episode 5 commmunication gaffe is a good example. Married Roy is going on a game show with his wife. there is a scene where Roy is explaining how close he and his wife are and how they know everything about each other. Johnny thinks he is talking about Roy and himself and gets all warm and fuzzy. During the game show Roy's wife (never seen on camera) gets all the questions about her husband wrong, while Johnny sits in front of a TV shouting out the right answers and how he know more about roy than she does. Cute stuff

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
IDK about sitcoms, but my vote goes to Xander and Willows relationship on Buffy...It was sort of a bromance since she was a lesbian. When he stopped her from ending the world when she turned into an evil witch by telling her he loved her...I wept...I luv Sam and Dean Winchester. Best m/m duo off the top of my head. I also luv Sam and Al"s relationship on Quantum Leap...Thats all I can think of other than whats been named already...

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My vote goes to Turk and JD (Scrubs).

I vote for them. They hug, they cuddle, they sleep in the same bed, they get naked together, they finish each others' sentences, they've lived together, etc. There's another thread on here about whether you would give a handjob to a friend with two broken arms. Turk and JD would.....

Shawn152

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spinner and Jimmy (Degrassi : The Next Generation)
Finn and Puck (Glee)
Romeo and Bullet Head (Steve Harvey Show)
Kyle and Overton (Living Single)
Murray and Sean (Clueless TV series)
Brian and Stewie (Family Guy)
Eddie and Waldo (Family Matters)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: subopt123

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the short-lived sitcom, The Loop, there's sort of a one-way bromance between Sam (Brett Harrison) and Sully. For example, in one episode, Sam injures his groin and gets a severe rope burn on his hands. The doctor won't release him from the hospital unless he can get an erection (to prove that he doesn't have a clot or hematoma), but he can't masturbate due to his burned & bandaged hands, so one of his friends has to help him out. Sully, who is his brother, wants to do it. Later in the episode, Sam has to pee, so Sully wants them to go together so he can "run two hoses."

You can watch the episode on Hulu.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/471/the-loop-trouble-in-the-saddle

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't watch many sitcoms....However, there are a lot of bromances in the other shows I watch/used to watch.

CSI, Nick and Greg
The Closer, Flynn and Provenza
Criminal Minds, Morgan and Reid
CSI: NY Danny and Flack, or at least it used to be....
Even a bit in NCIS, Tony and McGee.