Best Budget Pump?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_derbytom1976, Sep 23, 2011.

1. B_derbytom1976

B_derbytom1976 New Member

Albums:
    Hi,

I'm thinking of getting into penis pumping. I've never tried it before, but I'd like to know what it feels like, and experience having a bigger cock (for a while at leat - my understanding is that it returns to normal size quite soon afterwards).

I've read that it's best to get a pump with a guage, and it's important to get one that fits your size.

I've noticed that pumps with guages are significantly more expensive than those without. The cheapest one I found with a guage only came with an 8" tube, and being around 7.5" in length oridinarily, I wasn't sure if a tube that size allowed for much expansion?

Here it is : -

Buy Master Penis Vacuum Pump with Free Delivery from your favourite Penis Enlargers Shop Bondara

So I was hoping to get some advice from those more experienced than me on how much I should be looking to spend, in order to get a pump with a guage, and also one of appropriate size for me (whatever size that may be, I'm uncertain).

Thanks

2. B_letsCUMtogether

B_letsCUMtogether New Member

Albums:
    Here's some advice --don't waste your money they don't work--its one of the biggest scams in history--all they can do is damage your cock--thats it-- nothing more that is the honset truth. Jelqing can help dramatically to make you much harder--but it takes dedication and TIME! If you had a girl strong enough to do it for you--well then you have it made! But I doubt you do..who does --noone probably

#2 B_letsCUMtogether, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  3. B_derbytom1976

B_derbytom1976 New Member

Albums:
    That runs contrary to much that I've heard.

Does anyone else have any advice?

4. ringman66

ringman66 Member

Albums:
    I have been Jelqing and using the pump. I have personally noticed the combination of both helps, jelqing for the lengthening and the pump for more girth. That being said i have always had a thick cock. There is truth in that the pump can damage you cock, but that is by not following instructions and over use. The pump basically floods your cock with blood in the vacuum and will keep your cock fully erect, but if you keep it in the vacuum to long you can cause tissue to stay puffy which is a sign of over user or keeping it in to long, red spots on the head is also a sign of to much vacuum. In moderation you can cause you cock to become beefier for you woman. If you take time off pumping you may loose the girth that you have made up on. So if you want to gain girth quickly but be limited in girth use a pump but be safe with it. Length Jelqing is the safest way. Now we are all different in anatomy so you may or may not see what you are looking for. If you want a decent pump for a reasonable price with different size adapters for your base of your cock i found the Big Man Pump works. Well and my lady friend has noticed the girth as well.

5. Rhamiel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Be careful not to over-do pumping.

Pumping allows more blood to be drawn into the penis, but also causes 'hyperemiation' (floods the skin of the cock with lymph). This is not ultimately harmful, and your penis returns to normal within a day or two.

I've pumped recreationally with a Boston pump for many years. It does not make your penis bigger, but it's (in my view) damn fun to use :eek:)

Buy cheap? - Buy twice. -> treat yourself to the best you can afford, even if it means saving up for longer.

It can be useful to:

• tie the top of the balls (not too tightly to avoid constriction) to stop them being sucked into the tube (unless you're puming them as well).
    • use a silicone collar (which can be bought separately) around the opening of the cylinder to ensure a good seal.
    • Hair around the base of the shaft needs to have been shaved to ensure a good seal, but you shuld do this at least 24 hours in advance so as not to expose microcuts to the vacuum - this can cause blisters, which you want to avoid.

Use lube to help things slide in.

Go easy. Take your time. There's plenty of info. on pumping, on the web.

R.

6. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I bought a 2 x9 plastic cylinder for an aquarium. fitted the open end with a vinyl plastic plumbing coupler, and use a Mighty Vac hand pump. got about $45 in it. I'm already 6.5" thick at the base, so I fill this tube but I primarily pump to lengthen my cock. and also do some jelqing. I don't get to use it enuf. but I can hit 7.5" in length without the pump pretty consistently now. I'd been stuck at 7.25" for a long time. I usually do a 15 minute sesson, take a break, a few jelqs, then pump for another 15 minutes, jelq. after I do this, yeah, I have the pumpers donut, but mine stays pretty even all the way around, besides the donut, the rest of my cock is real thick, and my head is larger. long term I have noticed my cock getting thicker all the way up the shaft and like I mentioned some length increase. wife has seen my cock a few times afterwards, and it seems to turn her on. I mean it is abnormally thick. I like to pump before going out also, makes for one helluva bulge.

7. hans19

hans19 Active Member

Albums:
    I just got a Boston pump with gauge a preassure from 5 to 12 HG.Just go slowly and increase the pressure gradualy.I use petroleum jelly to seal the tube and it works wonders.Pumping its no permanent but its fun and feels good for the few hours the cock is loaded.I am 7.5 x 6.5 normal.After pumping i have measure 8 x7 and thats a great feeling .

Draft saved Draft deleted