Best BULGE in Rock;trying to guess size, help?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by barbieAnn, Jan 9, 2010.

1. barbieAnn

barbieAnn New Member

So, while I know that there is most certainly NO chance ( :frown1: ) I will ever get the pleasure of getting plowed by the amazing and delicious rock god Jack White , ( the White Stripes, the raconteurs, ..among many other musical credits.. and a few movies to boot) I would like to at least try to somewhat figure out how much meat he is packing in those tight red pants...
    I mean, if a girl can only dream, then by golly, a girl wants to dream in vivid detail ( and with a box of tissues nearby to clean up after herself when she is all finished).... I have spend an embarrassing amount of time searching on the internet for the most graphic and detailed and , um, "informative" photo of his fantastic bulge, and from what I have sorta guessed so far is that he is about 7 inches soft and limp in the tight red and black pants he sports.. got the most detail from the "under Blackpool Lights" live performance... but he looks pretty meaty in other photos too.. so I know ( from personal experiance and from asking) that an *average* guy can get *about* 2 inches bigger with a full erection, so I am thinking that *my* "JACK WHITE" (*that I get to be with in MY fantasy :biggrin1:...) will be packing a 9 inch'er ? ???, but I need some opinions as far as how far off I am with guessing his limp size and estimating his fully erect size?
    I know I prolly sound obsessed ( and painfully horny for this man).. and that is because I AM.:redface:
    Seriously. Like for YEARS. and it is only getting worse... he is only getting hotter with age... *sigh*
    I just love his dark messy rocker hair and dark eyes and pasty milky white skin ..the strong arms and neck in those tight tee shirts.. those red /black pants AKA "THE Pants".... and his subtle southern accent...and the way he looks like pure sex onstage when he plays that guitar...
    so, anyone want to give a guess/opinion? please?

2. lady belle

lady belle Member

Albums:
    who is he?? never heard of him.....

3. lemonhead

lemonhead Member

Yeah, I've seen some photos of Jack White with a pretty large bulge too. For starters, I know David Bowie and Robert Plant have always seemed impressive too.

4. scorpiokc

scorpiokc New Member

I think Jack White packs quite nice. Here are a few pictures I had found and liked to put on the blog, you can see his big cock bulging to the left. Nice.

5. barbieAnn

barbieAnn New Member

I see that you are from the south? Not sure what music genre you are into but he is AMAZING- he has done some collaborative work with some really great GREAT artists including johnny cash and loretta lynn..ricky skaggs.... recently with alicia keys for the new james bond soundtrack ( he wrote the lyrics and music for the song as well as sang, and did the guitar and drums for it ) he plays what can be described as "cock rock" which is a fairly new terminology ( with no pun intended).. it was coined toi describe the all american, blues rock , classic rock, dirty sexy gritty rock.... he is the jimmy paige of our generation- in fact, jimmy paige and The Edge did a documentary about music called " It might get loud "... you can watch it on youtube .... the greats like the stones, dylan, and the like highly respect jack whites work- he is so fantastic it is unreal... and he is only in his early 30'2 !. and he OOZES sex appeal and damnit, those tights pants make me so hot I feel light I am going to pass out just looking at it...
    it is rumoured that he has the biggest cock in music... :cool:

6. barbieAnn

barbieAnn New Member

thanks for the link, :wink: i actually aready saw your blog in my massive extensive search for jack's cockage.... by the way, you ask what he has been up to? holy cow man, you have GOT to pick up a copy of Elephant and Get Behind Me Satan... and , as I have just posted to another person in this thread, he has been up to a LOT... right now he is in 3 bands and that is just the tip of the iceberg- I am telling you man... this guy is genius! ( and the hottest human being on the planet in my opinion) seriously... type jack white into youtube and check out the under blackpool lights performances, not only will you see a whole lotta man meat... i you will get a sample of what Rolling Stones magazine has proclianed to be "the best live act , period, in the last decade".... he is so much more than " the guy from the white stripes" ... the 3 part video on you tube from " it Might Get Loud " is SOOOOO worth checking out... it starts out with jack making a guitar with a peice of plywood, a glass coke bottle and a few nails hooked up to a few odds and ends of guitar peices... he freaking pwns!

7. jackhung3

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jack's never done any work with Johnny Cash. But the others, yeah.

Draft saved Draft deleted