Best Bulge in singlet

ellogovernor

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What type of underwear will give be the best bulge in a wrestling singlet?

I know there was a thread similar to this but it did not really answer my question.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check out the topic HS/College Wrestling Thread on this thread and you will see for yourself.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no underwear and a cock ring is better! and if you really want to be freakishly bulging, well pump that cock first, put on a cockring (I prefer the leather strap ones better actually) and be ready to be stared and gawked at

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no underwear and a cock ring is better! and if you really want to be freakishly bulging, well pump that cock first, put on a cockring (I prefer the leather strap ones better actually) and be ready to be stared and gawked at

And that staring and gawking will keep you even more impressive, I betcha!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And that staring and gawking will keep you even more impressive, I betcha!

you got that right! keeps it at it's full heft! and I agree..real men do NOT wear anything under their singlet. In highschool I wrestled and the coach finally told me to at least wear a jock or I was off the team. said to me that all the guys in the lockerroom already knew how big my meat was, did I need the whole league to know too (I smartass answered that would be great and he kinda chuckled and then said too bad) but even in swim trunks I don't wear anything unless it's absolutly necessary, and then its a big pouched jock.

Reactions: thebubblegum112233