Best Bulge U Ever Saw!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tell us all about the best bulge you ever saw on a hot guy!

When and where did you see it? Describe the dude who was showing it!

I posted a similar thread some time ago, but I thought the topic deserved another go round.

Thanks! :smile:

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The best bulge, at least recently, I've seen a few weeks ago. I was going through the city in a car with my dad and saw a guy from my college, a jock, walking through the town in sweatpants. It was very windy and everything was out on display. It was really a memorable sight.

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best bulge BY A MILE I ever saw was in skintight leather when I worked at a leather shop in London 15 years ago. I posted about it elsewhere here on the 'biggest one u ever saw' because I also saw it in the flesh. Basically we were called on to do repairs/design some extra leather outfits - real fantasy stuff really - for a circus called Archaos and one of the outfits was for a new guy. It was a touring circus with a kind of sexy adult flavour. And this guy's flaccid cock was monstrous, the stuff of wet dreams. It really looked incredible in the fantasy leather stuff we devised for the act. His pants were crafted using skintight shirt leather (yep, dead fine and thin) and it stretched right around the contours of his enormous flaccid cock. It was simply the most amazing thing I ever saw and it made me finally realise that Tom of Finland type cocks really do exist, albeit they are incredibly rare. He clearly loved the attention that it got, and was not a regular performer but a journalist/pr who was doing some promotion for them and taking part as part of the deal. All the guys in the place were distracted beyond belief by it and one at one point said he couldn't bear it any longer he had to go off and have a wank!!!

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the guy who had just graduated from HS and lived in the duplex across from mine. dude must have had extra large balls because his Levis bulged better than anything I'd seen before or since. no wonder his live-in girlfriend always had a smile on her face.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This super hot Polish guy that used to go fishing with my dad always had a good bulge. The best was when he arrived to pick u my dad early one Saturday morning. I opened the door and there he was, wearing shorts with an enormous snake running down his left leg. I could see it so clearly, including the head. I don't think they were gone more than two seconds before I started beating my meat.

My other favorite bulge was years later. I was working at a Toys R Us, and this guy was wearing mesh shorts. I saw his sick flopping as he walked. A bit later I was checking him out (literally -- I was a cashier :) the sun from the front windows was behind him. I could see his dick clearly thru the mesh.

Stocky8x6uncut

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A truck driver from where I used to work, he was older in his 50s, big build, and it looked like he struggled to pack his cock and balls in, saw him once in the urinal pissing his cock was about 8.5 inches soft.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow! Thanks, guys! As the original poster, I appreciate all these hot responses! Keep them "cumming"--if you know what I mean! :wink:

tripnxlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The security guard who use to work at the shopping centre where i worked.
went out a few months ago with him and took a peek at it in the loo and i nearly fell over.
it bout 10 inches if not more.
will have to measure next time i see it

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A hot looking Italian guy who used to work at our firm. He was always dressed very sharply and showed off an impressive bulge in his trousers. It was hot sitting or standing in front of him because sometimes you could catch it growing.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back when I was a teen, I went to a restaurant with family and while I was waiting, a guy was babysitting his kids in the front while his wife was in the bathroom.

He was sitting with his legs open facing me and had the biggest snake down one side. Hopefully he didn't notice me staring, because I'm sure I was totally gobsmacked. Unfortunately, they were leaving and I didn't get to see any more of it.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years ago I brought my laundry to the laundromat across the street on a Saturday afternoon to do a load of wash. Immediately as I entered, I noticed a tall, lean, muscular guy in his early 20s wearing a white tee shirt and light blue basketball shorts. I saw the unmistakable outline of a 5" cut limp penis pointing down his right leg slightly tenting his shorts. He was either freeballing or wearing boxers to proudly display his goods so blantantly. As he and his girlfriend folded their laundry, his movements made it easy to see his dick moving in his shorts. I couldn't get over how much it turned me on that his dick was so visible to anyone who looked, and he didn't seem the least bit self-conscious about it. As I fed quarters into the washer, I tried to look at his shirt lifting up when he placed clothes in the basket in case I could see his underwear waistband (or the lack of one), but his shirt was too long to give me a view. I beat off to the memory of that in-your-face cock often. This was one of the earlier occasions that made me realize that mesh gym shorts are very revealing if you don't wear a jock or briefs with them. Shortly thereafter, I started experimenting with boxers and gym shorts and got in on the fun. The sight of those light blue shorts will be etched in my brain forever!

txdude001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
early this morning I stopped to get fast food breakfast and was told to drive fwd and it would be brought to my car...i waited, waited and waited. it was more than 10 minutes before I was cursing the place...just then the guy comes out to deliver my order. he is a young guy, mid-20's or so, nice build with khakis pants on...my eyes immediately went for his crotch as i looked at him thru my side mirror...it was a nice bulge...you could tell he was holding some big cock/balls in there...he gave me my food then as he turned and walked away, i put my eyes on the mirror again only to find a nice bubble butt in those tight khakis pants. lets just say i was not angry anymore...but rather semi-hard thinking about the hot guy...

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
I would have to say that probably the best bulge I ever saw on a guy, had to have been the one on a guy that used to be the morning announcer/disc jockey at one of the radio stations in my hometown when I was in high school. He wore blue jeans that accented it nicely on the left side and I estimated him to be at least 6 inches soft. He, in fact, lived next door to my parents at the time, and on some mornings while riding on the bus to school, we'd sometimes be on the main street heading towards town, when he would pass the bus on the left side in his Ford Bronco. Even sitting in the bucket seat in that Bronco, made his bulge show a lot. On Wednesday's the radio station hosted a call-in talk show, and he would do the show live from the local cable tv office, and depending on the jeans he was wearing, if he stretched on the chair he was sitting in, it sometimes was almost obscene, because you could see the VPL extremely well. I often jacked off in my high school years, just thinking about it. I only wish that digital cameras had been around back then.

Idreamfilthy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was at the food court in the mall with my friend it was pretty empty
because it was early - in walks this guy holding hands with his girlfriend, wearing grey sweats and totally free ballin ...his cock was swinging floppy side to side and you could tell he had a semi.. me and my friend just looked at each other then back at his groin. His girlfriend gave us the dirtiest look while he didnt even know what the heck was goin on ....man he must have been really thick !!!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a manager at my local supermarket here in Vancouver. He's kinda short, but has really worked on his body to compensate. His muscles bulge out of his business shirt, you can even see his nipples through the fabric. He's totally good looking too.

There's a coffee shop in the supermarket, and one afternoon me and my boyf were sat there. This manager guy walked past, and the pipe down the side of his trousers was so amazingly obvious I couldn't believe it. It was so clearly defined, you could see the knob-end, you could practically count the veins.

I don't quite understand how he's allowed to get away with it. We can't be the only people to have ever noticed - it's right there in your face every time we go in. Does nobody point it out to him that it's a bit too obvious? Not that I'm complaining.

Needless to say, this is part of the reason we keep going back to that supermarket, even if it is a bit more expensive than the alternatives. They also do nice crumpets.

Cassius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hope you don't mind me reviving an old thread but this guy mentioned here in the old post is obviously the Damian Hockney who has been mentioned in the other pages as having a giant cock. i thought you might not realise that this is the guy you are posting about.

The best bulge BY A MILE I ever saw was in skintight leather when I worked at a leather shop in London 15 years ago. I posted about it elsewhere here on the 'biggest one u ever saw' because I also saw it in the flesh. Basically we were called on to do repairs/design some extra leather outfits - real fantasy stuff really - for a circus called Archaos and one of the outfits was for a new guy. It was a touring circus with a kind of sexy adult flavour. And this guy's flaccid cock was monstrous, the stuff of wet dreams. It really looked incredible in the fantasy leather stuff we devised for the act. His pants were crafted using skintight shirt leather (yep, dead fine and thin) and it stretched right around the contours of his enormous flaccid cock. It was simply the most amazing thing I ever saw and it made me finally realise that Tom of Finland type cocks really do exist, albeit they are incredibly rare. He clearly loved the attention that it got, and was not a regular performer but a journalist/pr who was doing some promotion for them and taking part as part of the deal. All the guys in the place were distracted beyond belief by it and one at one point said he couldn't bear it any longer he had to go off and have a wank!!!

If you look at the posts about him on the very first page it mentions he was in Archaos and how he used to flaunt his huge cock.

http://www.lpsg.org/17671-politician-damian-hockney.html#post287082

I have seen him where he lives for much of the time and he is colossal and the biggest I have ever seen.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Apart from seeing my boyfriend's paraded around our apartment in his boxers and such, when I was in my teens one of my friend's fathers obviously had a lot going on downstairs. During the summer I'd go over and use the pool and when this guy pulled himself out of the water he was seriously packing and I'd be pressed for him not to catch me looking. It wasn't as if I was turned on, he wasn't all that attractive, it was more of a case of curiosity and, "jeebus christ my friend's dad got a huge one." Big balls too, the outline in his wet drunks was unmistakable. Ah, the memories.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was the day of the second shuttle disaster....a Saturday, I think. Anyway, we had all gone to the bar up the street for a beer and food. While we waited, an older black guy walked out of the bathroom. He had white pants on, and from across the room, you could see everything, even the balls. The damn thing was at least 12 inches long and thick as a coke can, with a big head. It swung as he walked and I wondered how many women in the bar saw it.