Best Bulge Underwear?

HungDownSouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, so I've become a bit confused. What type of underwear is the best for showing some nice bulge?

I've seen posts claiming each briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, and commando all as providing the best bulge.

Does it perhaps just depend on the person?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, so I've become a bit confused. What type of underwear is the best for showing some nice bulge?

I've seen posts claiming each briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, and commando all as providing the best bulge.

yes it does and the jeans your wearing

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media

Depends on the person and the CUT of the underwear and pants. I'm assuming that you're wearing pants with the underwear....

I think some kind of pouch or contoured front is a must in the underwear part. I don't know how flat front underwear could enhance a bulge.

Commando can provide a very specific bulge, and since underwear is out of the equation, the cut of the pants becomes even more important. Contrary to what might seem to be the case, tight pants are not necessarily your friends. Pants which are too tight can squash your bulge into oblivion, or into a shapeless mass. You need pants which give your bulge room to, well, bulge. That means not just enough room, but enough room in the right place compared to your anatomy. Then you want underwear that matches up well with the pants.

Some trial and error is involved. That's easier with the pants, where you can try on pairs before you buy them. With the underwear, you'll need to buy some and see how they work for you.