Best Buy poster guy's bulge

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, and the night I spotted that poster, I saw at least three totally hot guys that worked in the store, too. One in particular had a bubble butt like you wouldn't believe, made more prominent by his khakis. What pissed me off was that he was way ahead of me and walking briskly towards the back of the store. I waited around for a few minutes to see if he'd come back out, but he didn't.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^ Beautiful! I'll bet he knew his package was being watched and secretly got off on it.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a guy at my local Best Buy that shows a big VPL laying to the right in his khaki pants. He's a cutie too- almost reminds me of an older (not much) of Internet hottie Jeremy Lorie. I keep trying to sneak a pic, but to no avail... yet!

townpartier56

Just Browsing
Media
I actually work at Future Shop (Canada's largest electronics retailer, owned by Best Buy). And we to have to wear the beige khakis, and I will admit, you see a lot of nice bulges in your co-workers!

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah there were a few morning some of the younger guy co workers came in rocking some total wood. It was hilarious watching one of them try to hide it while the other one just walked around like nothing was happening.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thee1 not only is there NOT a bulge in that pic,,,,there's nothing. lol

Don't know whether you'd call it a bulge, exactly--but the outline of his cock is clearly visible :tongue:. Size, however, to be determined..... :reporter:

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
both the best buy stores I worked at had some pretty hot guys working in them....and quite a few of them had decent sized dicks. lol

Now you've got us hot to know more, VRS :sgrin:...!!! Were you only extrapolating from the appearance of the bulges, or were you able to uncover some...uh, solid evidence that would stand up to closer scrutiny...??? :confused:!:wink:!:confused:

Last edited: