Best Cammer = 'Love2showoff'

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You do realise that I was having a go at the moody bugger who was moaning about the post don't you? <sigh>

OH no I didn't I thought you were referring to me. no harm no foul. No worries I'm used to this drama this isn't the first time a chick has started a thread about me. I guess it never gets any easier...

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Err welll.......I have cammed with this guy and he is seriously huge and very cute...I don't blame the girl for going on about it..I loved it too!!!

xx

Honey

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Err welll.......I have cammed with this guy and he is seriously huge and very cute...I don't blame the girl for going on about it..I loved it too!!!

xx

Honey

AWWW Honey I was just raving about you in the chat room earlier today. How have you been love? You don't IM on yahoo anymore for normal chat? Your new pics look great! Just the way I remember you, but they do you NO justice compared to live!!!

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah man, I was lurking in the background when this chick was camming with this guy. He pulled his dick out and wow, this guy is HUGE, seriously! I'm being very serious, seriously. His dick is the biggest on LPSG:cool: But when he caught a glimpse of me on cam his HUGE dick just evaporated into thin air! Seriously! LOL

Rock on, dude......give them size queens what they crave.