Best Cereals?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mmmmmmmmmmmm...I love Cereal...so tasty.

what are your favorites both when you were young and now?

there are so many cereals it is absolutely mind-boggling when you think about...

Me, from the time i was young to now, i went from the really sweet stuff when i was younger, to now the more oat bran, raisins, mueslix types...

-Younger
----------

Cap'n Crunch
Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch!!!!!(awesome)
Cookie Crisp!!!! (awesome)
Rice Krispie Treats Cereal!!!!!!(Awesome)
Waffelo's !!!! (awesome, but not around for long)
Kix
Froot Loops
Honey Nut Cheerios
Coco Puffs
-----------

-Older

Raisin Bran
Crunchy Oat Bran (with raisins and almonds) !!! awesome highly recommend---it is made by "Breadshop Natural Foods"

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a weakness for this one:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Then there's:

Lucky Charms

Now the good part, I always am able to find a generic/off brand equivalent at a substantial cost savings, damned if milk doesn't break the bank though. So even there, I grab a dairy cream. The shelf/refrigerator life is forever in comparison to milk and adding the right amount of water to it, takes it beyond what a gallon is and it's cheaper that way.

Take milk fat content:

Types of Milk - Types of milk based on fat content
Fat Content in Milk and Cream

The cream's unit of measure is a spoon vs a cup of milk. I prefer watering cream to the powdered milk in a box in terms of taste. And the watered down cream tastes just like milk when mixed properly.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmmmmmm,

Cookie Crisp (i buy it for my kid and then pinch sum hehe!!)

Crunchy Nut Clusters

Nestle Clusters

Weetabix with sugar and milk hot

The oat cluster cereal Sainsbury's do with the chocolate curls in it!! (very good)

And when I am bein good porridge with honey and water or muesli with loads of fruit and nut.

Kids creal is bloody good though....cereasly good!! :smile:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was a kid I generally wasn't allowed to have sugary cereals. The occasional exceptions were Trix, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, Honey Combs, and Apple Jacks. As I recall, I could have them as a dessert or a snack, but not for breakfast.

But mostly I ate Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, Life, Cinnamon Life, Special K, and Grapes Nuts. Grapes Nuts were my favorite well into college until I read somewhere that they were bad for your teeth (due to their hardness), at which time I gave them up.

These days my favorites are Post Selects Great Grains (cranberry or raisins, dates & pecans). I still like Life and Special K, and I like Frosted Mini-wheats.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a creature of habit and I don't like change. My favorite cereal hasn't changed in 40 years. I LOVE Frosted Flakes! I would often beg my mom to let me try other cereals; but I never liked how they tasted with milk. I only liked them dry.

Cereals I like with milk
Frosted Flakes
Special K - Red Berries

Cereals I like dry
Frosted Flakes
Honey Nut Cheerios
Apple Jacks
Fruit Loops

Frosties (Kelloggs)

I tend to eat oat crunch type stuff now, 'cos it's probably healthier - but not as tasty, lol.