Best Christmas wishes!!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Happy Christmas Jeff and to everyone else. This is the first Christmas I have no family member to celebrate with. Many friends here, but it is not a holiday in this country. But it's okay and sharing it with online friends is nice and phone calls to all the inlaws and outlaws will fun tonight.

This morning I took a box of art supplies to a small orphanage in our neighbourhood. The kids are so cute. They have no idea about Christmas, but it satisfied my need to share and give at this time of year.

Merry Christmas to All.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy Christmas Jeff and to everyone else. This is the first Christmas I have no family member to celebrate with. Many friends here, but it is not a holiday in this country. But it's okay and sharing it with online friends is nice and phone calls to all the inlaws and outlaws will fun tonight.

This morning I took a box of art supplies to a small orphanage in our neighbourhood. The kids are so cute. They have no idea about Christmas, but it satisfied my need to share and give at this time of year.

Merry Christmas to All.

Vince that was a great idea, giving art supplies to the children. I think the arts should be encourage in all school setting.

And a very Merry Christmas to you my friend.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
May all beings have happiness and its causes, May they never have suffering nor its causes;
May they constantly dwell in joy transcending sorrow;
May they dwell in equal love for both near and far.

May the pure, brilliant sun of bodhicitta
Dawn in each and every heart and mind
Dispelling the darkness of suffering and confusion,
Unstoppable –until all are fully illumined.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Merry Christmas to all my friends at lpsg... and to those whom I haven't met yet too :)
:grouphug:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Survived another family Christmas. Cooked turkey etc. for 14 people. We eat on Christmas eve so today was just presents and relaxation. Tried to opt out of the gifts this year but family insists I need something to open. Tried to convince them to donate to charity instead but they are so into the gifts that it was no use. Oh well. A nice time anyway. Hope you all had a great one too.

Novaboy