Best Cities in NA for Finding Big Cock

montroyal88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In your opinion, what are the top 5 cities in North America for finding big cock, either per capita or in absolute terms?

Feel free to justify each of your choices.

I need to use up some air miles :)

-R

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't have any scientific or statistical compliled information but from my experience there is no shortage of BIG DICK in Mpls/St.Paul Minnesota.
I could go in to more detail, but it depends on what you consider or prefer as being "Big". Length? Thickness? It all depends on preferences. If I had the choice of an 10 or 11 incher or one that was 6 or 7 AND super thick, like beercan thick...I guess I'd be drinking beer.
Come on now, they must grow em big up in Montreal?!

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like Dags said it depends on what your looking for. Chicago has a lot of
Polish and other Eastern European guys who a known for the big fat cocks.

Stormyjjl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't have a city but I heard sometime ago from a (men's sex talk) on HBO that the mid-west had the biggest penis sizes. I'm sure there is some other places as well. I live in Nebraska and most people I've seen here are above average

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was it settled on this forum that Canadians are bigger than Americans, and Francophone are larger than Anglophone? That would leave it between Quebec and Montreal?

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Everybody's posting densely populated metropolitan areas. Of course there's going to be a higher count there; there's a higher population. It's basic math.
Honestly, I don't think there's any way to determine the likelihood of being hung based on hometown. It's like basing it on race. Any difference in the averages is going to be minute at best.

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was it settled on this forum that Canadians are bigger than Americans, and Francophone are larger than Anglophone? That would leave it between Quebec and Montreal?

now it's not like i know from personal expernce but a gay french canadian friends of mine (whose more of an expert on this than him eh?) said french canadian guys are known for having avergae or smaller than average cocks. I can believe that, but then again you hear so many conflicting evidence between other groups such as Italians, jews etc

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chicago and New York are the ones that spring to mind for me too. Had some very enjoyable experiences in both cities.

For New York, it's the influx of black and latino men (to stereotype horribly) although i have met some mighty meat caucasians too.

For Chicago, i think it's something to do with the cornfed mid-western boys. whatever they feed em on the farm, they grow big.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
now it's not like i know from personal expernce but a gay french canadian friends of mine (whose more of an expert on this than him eh?) said french canadian guys are known for having avergae or smaller than average cocks.

Look up a young fella by the name of Ralph Woods.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say the mid-west, definitely. Los Angeles has alot of people who aren't native so it kinda throws off the research. New York has alot of people who were born in foreign countries so that throws off the research as well. I'd say stick with Chicago or Minneapolis/ St. Paul. However, Seattle has alot of white guys that are more than average. Just check bigmuscle.com.

big-guy

Experimental Member
Media
I agree that Toronto is definitely among the top picks. I have had a lot of good cocks come my way up there.