Best cock experience ever?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This post: http://www.lpsg.org/163688-best-pussy-ever.html from steelshaft.

Inspired me to ask a similar question to the women here: best cock you've ever experienced?

My best was actually a 6.5 believe it or not. Uncut. His penis head was HUGE and it kept rubbing against my g-spot with every thrust.

It was mind-blowing and I couldn't last a minute. So in about 15 minutes which was how long he took to get his, I got mine 7-9 times.

I'd love to hear others' experiences.:smile:

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
His penis head was HUGE and it kept rubbing against my g-spot with every thrust.

It was mind-blowing and I couldn't last a minute. So in about 15 minutes which was how long he took to get his, I got mine 7-9 times.

Thus giving rise to your avatar, I should think?

Steven

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was in what I thought was a committed relationship, from Colorado Springs and he said he knew how to please -- he was correct with a 6". With what I thought was perfect -- my eyes rolled back in their sockets and needed help with everything for the next 3-hours!! Never before and not since/sense. He knew his way around the bedroom and as it turned out that he an excellent psycho with just about everyone else on SilverDaddies...I enjoyed the time and have fond memories of his dedication to satisfy.

Last edited: