Best cock-riding

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love how she clenches her butt cheeks at 5:39...bet it feels great to him
That's a great find OMBD. Really genuinely hot sex. I love the way she grips his cock, clenching her buttocks, and the way her luscious pussy lips hold his thick dick. I like the fact that it's slow and still, not just mad bouncing up and down. It just feels so real. Gave me an instant hard-on (which I can't do anything about right now, but maybe later....).

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It only really takes off after 11.00. But then it's top class.
Think my friend overlooked post last page- Kriss Kiss is such a lovely cock worshiper-- best grooly ride is first clip
Best cock-riding
Spot on - perfect body Kriss Kiss rivals any Pstar with all the seductions of a BWC lucky Bf.
Start with a succulent BJ then fast bounce on CG ride brings sweet grool & leads to CIM as drippy lapping >
tight pussy have steamy sex and swallows cum
upload_2018-12-5_5-3-37-png.1390009

Reactions: Jamesbgck

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Holly Hendrix - BBC anal with Mandingo

Well, this was a no-brainer. Googled Holly Hendrix fucks Mandingo, and found this video. She gets my supreme all-time star cock-rider vote for the time she spends grinding down hard on Mandingo at 6.26. A rare sight of a rare achievement. So many Pstars just take half -a-Mandingo, or slightly more, but almost never grind down on him balls deep and really groove on his full length. Oh, and BTW, if you know of more like this....post them here with a time-line reference.

Reactions: StaffnRod

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Clownlies8