Best cock-riding

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes to this. No bouncing up and down, she just sits down all the way to the base of his cock and starts working her waist and hips back and forth towards a hard grinding orgasm.

I can't speak for other guys, but when women fuck me like this it makes me go nuts because the deep part of their pussy is rubbing against the head of my cock when they do this.

Check the rest of their videos. She is absolutely beautiful and knows how to fuck.

OHMYBIGDICK

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
on-top-and-in-charge-gif.16221211

Would love to see this video

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
on-top-and-in-charge-gif.16221211

Would love to see this video

Jenni Lee and Johnny Sins. Two great performers fucking each other's brains out. Jenni looks incredibly hot riding Johnny's dick in this and Johnny really gives her a solid fucking. It's too bad they didn't work together more, they had good chemistry

Julie cash is the best at this! Especially when she overwhelms some unprepared white dude.

Blk dudes she has more of a challenge handling

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Yes to this. No bouncing up and down, she just sits down all the way to the base of his cock and starts working her waist and hips back and forth towards a hard grinding orgasm.

I can't speak for other guys, but when women fuck me like this it makes me go nuts because the deep part of their pussy is rubbing against the head of my cock when they do this.

Check the rest of their videos. She is absolutely beautiful and knows how to fuck.
Right on longstroke....bouncing up and down just isn't erotic. This is really real and really sexy ;;;my favourite way to make love.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right on longstroke....bouncing up and down just isn't erotic. This is really real and really sexy ;;;my favourite way to make love.

When a gal sits all the way down on my cock and grinds back and forth while the head of my dick is in her deep spot, it makes me want to nut right in her pussy.

Reactions: StaffnRod