Best COCK RING?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ThicknMoan, Nov 12, 2011.

1. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Active Member

Albums:
    boyz boyz

Can you recommend a good *comfortable* cock ring type or brand for everyday *uplifting* wear OR to help keep those cock cum veins bulging?

I tried a metal ring -- a little tight to get into and scary (afraid of strangulation hahaha)

thanks guys!

2. WillyLong

WillyLong Active Member

3. CUHandle

CUHandle New Member

Albums:
  4. parchissi

Gold Member

I can endorse the above cock ring - I have their earlier model and find it works great for me....

5. DAMP1

DAMP1 Active Member

A long time ago I went to my local hardware store and bought a few different sized "O" rings; found the one that fits the best and I've been happily ever after.... and they are extremely cheap compared many others...

6. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Theres an adjustable silicone cock ring called 'the big daddy cock ring'. Idea been as its adjustable it can fit any cock no matter how big. It's pretty confortable to wear and as it's adjustable you dont have to be concerned about 'strangulation'.

7. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

Gear essentials.com Imperial. I wear mine 24/7!

8. zpacifico

zpacifico New Member

I have many, you could start with some cheap rubber or silicone ones.

9. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Like DAMP1 I experimented with a whole variety of rubber O-rings from the tractor supply store to figure out just exactly what size works best. But for "everyday" extended wear neoprene and even Buna-N (nitrile) rubber O-rings can cause skin irritation. At the very least they have a cohesive "grab" to them that eventually rubs the skin raw.

My favorite inexpensive O-ring solution is to use Teflon™ O-rings. Their slippery smooth surface is comfortable for long term use and they can easily be ganged up two or three at a time (as in the attached pics) to provide the same effective width of a larger metal ring. They run a buck or two apiece and you have to search out an industrial supply house that carries them. But once you've experimented with the cheap rubber O-rings (20 or 30 cents apiece) you'll know exactly what to order and I'm sure they can be found online. I got mine from Rocket Seal in Denver (Rocket Seals).

Another good choice for extended wear (though a bit pricey) is a pure silicone cock ring that I got from Mr-S-Leather (Mr. S Leather -- Silicone Cock Rings). It's stretchy and a lot more comfortable than rubber. And just like ganging three of the Teflon™ O-rings it features sufficient width to really enhance the "uplifting" effect.

Attached Files:

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

The best I've found are round silicone gaskets. Go to a hard ware store and look for them. they come in too many sizes to count, but the four inch works best for me. There's no problem with them being dangerous, as with metal cock rings. If you have an erection so long that it becomes uncomfortable or dangerous, you just stretch the silicone ring so it easily slips off your balls and cock.

Note: These same clear silicone gaskets are sold for 14€ in sex toy shops. If you buy them at a hardware store they cost about 3 for 1€. Another virtue is they are narrow and fit much better than the usual leather cock rings with snaps. They wash clean, too.

11. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Active Member

Albums:
    thanks again - wow holy advice!!

I certainly have some direction now

hope I dont get ripped off lol
    hope I can find the stuff
    hope I dont yank out pubic hairs :eek:

12. ThicknMoan

ThicknMoan Active Member

Albums:
    one more thing - if i experience ball sac discomfort of some kind, should I be pushing the ring device further back? Is it a sign that it is a bad ring choice or live through the pain? :confused:

13. bsp424

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. B_mature54

B_mature54 New Member

BSP424 dont waste your money on the cock sling. I have one and it isn't worth a damn. to loose and I am 6.78th inches around so it will be loose on most guys

15. ThickMeatJacker

ThickMeatJacker New Member

Albums:
    Interesting mature54, I just got the nutt sling a little while ago, I am a bit over 6" in girth and the sling hold me very tight... almost too tight at times depending on my arousal. Unstretched it is well smaller that my girth and has to stretch to accommodate me.

As for my suggestion, if you want to push your cock and balls forward, you are going to need a wider ring. I think metal is a good solution as long as you size it properly. Too small a ring is bad news. Start big, get comfortable with them and then work your way smaller. A good wide cock ring in conjunction with bulge enhancing undergear is a great combination.

For instance I love this ring (and I am going to wear it to work today) tapered cockring

and some enhancing undergear Ergowear Max Light Bikini White at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

watch out if you get an erection in this combination, because everyone is going to know!

16. midlosole

Gold Member

Word of caution: I suggest before you order anything from that site, ask them a question or two first. See if they answer you. I ordered a ring from them after thinking about it for months. I had a question or two after I ordered, but I never got a response. After a few weeks of no communication, I had to cancel the order and reverse the charges. Doing so got an immediate response only to tell me the size I ordered was on back order...yeah right. Good luck if anyone decides to pony up the $75 bucks for one of those rings.

17. whereweare

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I can second the Gear Essentials (gearessentials.com) rings. Amazing quality and very comfortable. They can be worn 24/7, and they really give your package a boost!

The key with them, or any metal ring, is getting the right size. If it's too big, it won't do anything but hang there. If it's too tight, it will be uncomfortable and your balls will ache with you get hard. The site has a great measuring technique page, so just follow the instructions.

In terms of safety, you would have to be SO STUPID and put on a ring that was WAY too small to ever be in any danger. Are you stupid? No? Then you're fine. Here's a little trick, if it hurts, TAKE IT OFF! lol I'm pretty sure that if your balls are in pain, you're not going to be hard for very long...

I've had to take my GE Omega off quickly, while erect. With a bit of good lube, it can be done, so I'm not at all worried about getting it stuck on.

In terms of rubber/silicone rings, I find they're too tight all the time, and they dig in. I don't like them at all. And leather seems like it would get too dirty to keep on for any real length of time.

Let us know what you end up with!

#17 whereweare, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  18. jprobe

jprobe Member

Albums:
    I've tried a few over the years, but best by far is the Erectus Alta Erection Ring. Easy to use, easy to get on and off -- and it works. Longer, stronger -- all that crap.

Erectus Alta Erection Ring

19. col1974

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great pics! I've tried several different types of different materials and the rubbing issue is a problem for me, regardless of sizing. I shall have a look at teflon gaskets / rings for sure. Cheers

20. D_PhilMi_DrillMee

D_PhilMi_DrillMee New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted