Best Come-On Line

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met Matt at the Abbey in Westhollywood.The place was packed and I was drunk.I had a table with friends.Many of my friends were leaving and Matt walked over and asked "can I sit here" and I said "You can sit on my face if you like" He burst out laughing and sat at my table.And the next night he did sit on my face.:biggrin1:

dtownguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
here's a fun one i heard: "excuse me, what's a polar bear weigh?" . . . "enough to break the ice. I'm ________." I don't really believe in pick-up lines, but i think that one's really cute. i might even let it work on me under the right circumstances

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I met Matt at the Abbey in Westhollywood.The place was packed and I was drunk.I had a table with friends.Many of my friends were leaving and Matt walked over and asked "can I sit here" and I said "You can sit on my face if you like" He burst out laughing and sat at my table.And the next night he did sit on my face.:biggrin1:

ohhhh jason, i'm laughing hysterically and i can't stop!! :lmao:

D

deleted298367

The best one used on me (effectively) was when I was a freshman in college. A woman in the junior class whom I had a crush on came over to me, said "Hi." I nervously said "hi" back to her. She looked at me for a second, then said, "Let's go."

It worked.

That's amazing. I'm sure it would work on me too. lol. Gotta love a woman with confidence.

iain_ware

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A guy once came up to me and said 'did you know I have a monkey on my back' I sort of looked at him and went 'no way' he then said 'well if you put your hand in my pocket, you will feel the end of his tail'

Another time this guy comes up to me and says 'wanna get yer gums around me plums'

Does anyone ever use the lines 'fancy a drink mate' or 'can I have a light' (for the smokers) or 'my mate fancies you' which one I'd say looking away, to which he would say 'this one down here' (pointing to his bulging cock ) :smile:

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the best come-on line you have ever heard? What is the best one you have ever used? Do people still use them?

i was at a gay bay in pittsburgh last year. was approached by a great looking guy with a pick-up line that i was too stupid to recognize and he must have been scared off by my reaction.

he said to me - "how much does a polar bear weigh?"
and i said - "i dunno"
then he said - "enough to break the ice"
to which i said - "so you must think i'm fat or something to come up to me with a joke like that" (which i'm not,
i've got an athletic type build, he was a tall thin type)
to which he turned and walked away, he didn't pursue it.

i was reading an article the next week in People
magazine (at a dentist's office) and this dude probably got the line from the
same article.(some actor, can't remember who, said it was his favorite pick-up line)

i blew it. bigtime. he was trying to "break the ice" with me. the line would have easily worked with me if i knew where he was coming from with that one. he was great looking, i guess i wasn't expecting a come-on line from
someone like that as i'd been out of circulation for a while.

offroad

Last edited:

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
My buddy, nude, rotating his hips to make his dick swing around like a windmill says "Anybody wanna go for a helicopter ride?" Or stroking his monster meat says "Who wants to taste this? ...In your mouth or up from your pussy? Either way your gonna taste it." Really crude, but if the guy is hot the line doesn't matter.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A guy at a party in college walked up to me and said:

"I heard you like it big"
"Excuse me."
"I heard you like it real big and if that's the case I'm the biggest you wil ever have."
"Yeah Right"
At that point he undid his pants dropped them about 1/4 way and pulled open his briefs.

Not subtle but it worked.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are from my wife. I don't know if she's heard them all, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

• Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew...
  • Do you sleep on your stomach? [any answer] Can I?
  • Excuse me. Do you want to fuck or should I apologize?
  • Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

And my favorite:

• Hey baby, wanna go halves on a bastard?

This one is mine. I've used it quite often, and I can honestly say that I never got turned down. Of course, I've been very selective in using it and have already scoped out the situation. But it's been a winner with me.

"Mind if I flirt with you?"

Seriously, if you use it right it's gold. But you have to use it in a non-confrontational, completely self-deprecating tone. Otherwise, it'll come off as cheecky.