Best compliment you've ever received? (Women Only)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
when i first started dating my current partner he told me i have a rare combination of self-awareness, honesty and not being shallow which he wasn't even sure was theoretically possible ("but you do it", he said, "and you certainly deserve what you want", something like that)....which i liked a whole bunch

i don't know know if i'd call that the best compliment i've ever received, though

i'll think on this some more

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the idea of this thread, but I can't think of what my best compliment ever was, just ones that were just the right thing to hear when they were given. The ones I remember best were all about circumstances and who gave it, like when I was feeling low and someone I respected or someone who was unarguably being sincere said something that made me see myself in a better way.

I need to think on this some more.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My best compliment of all were from strangers. DH, I and the kids were in that "huge discount store" we all know and love and for once the kids were well behaved, dressed nice and clean. (Yes it's that hard to have all 3 things happen at once!) An older couple stopped us and said that I must be a wonderful mom because my children were so well behaved. They said we had beautiful children and it showed what a wonderful job we did with them. I don't know why this couple chose to tell us that and we thanked them and kept shopping. It's stuck with me for years though and I try to remember that when having a not so good day with the kids!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best compliment of all were from strangers. DH, I and the kids were in that "huge discount store" we all know and love and for once the kids were well behaved, dressed nice and clean. (Yes it's that hard to have all 3 things happen at once!) An older couple stopped us and said that I must be a wonderful mom because my children were so well behaved. They said we had beautiful children and it showed what a wonderful job we did with them. I don't know why this couple chose to tell us that and we thanked them and kept shopping. It's stuck with me for years though and I try to remember that when having a not so good day with the kids!

That's cool!! Sometimes I want to tell people how wonderful their kids are, but don't know if they'll welcome the intrusion.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
HickBoy once said 'Do know what I'd change about you if I had a magic wand and could change just one thing? ...Nothing'.

I may be paraphrasing slightly - but that's certainly the highest compliment I've ever been given.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
HickBoy once said 'Do know what I'd change about you if I had a magic wand and could change just one thing? ...Nothing'.

I may be paraphrasing slightly - but that's certainly the highest compliment I've ever been given.
That's nothing. The highest compliment I've ever received was when you said you'd marry me.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That's nothing. The highest compliment I've ever received was when you said you'd marry me.

Awe, you two! :biggrin1: Love makes me smile, even if it isn't mine! Thanks.

I'm with petite on this. Almost exactly. I can't think of any one thing, but my boyfriend has a way of always making me feel like the most important thing that's ever happened in the world. I'm sure something he's said would qualify for this, but I can't think of any one thing!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like the idea of this thread, but I can't think of what my best compliment ever was, just ones that were just the right thing to hear when they were given. The ones I remember best were all about circumstances and who gave it, like when I was feeling low and someone I respected or someone who was unarguably being sincere said something that made me see myself in a better way.

I need to think on this some more.

I think you got the very best compliment from bf already...you're having his baby! So happy to read that recently! Best wishes for a super quick delivery!

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
Before my man and I were a "couple," we were just fuck buddies and friends messing around, We both had had crushes on each other for a long time, but we weren't sure if we were going to move into relationship territory because I had just got out of a long relationship. The first time we had sex it was in the back of his car, and the moon was bright in a cloudless sky. After we finished, We sat there looking at each other for a while, and he said to me, "You look so beautiful in the moonlight". No one had ever said anything like that to me, especially someone who I was just fooling around with. It was so unexpected and so honest. After that I knew I was falling in love with him.