Best compliment you've ever received?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
'You're the only girl who's ever made me cum from oral' and 'You're the only girl I could ever be monogamous with' tie for first place. Although he was lying when he said the second - he couldn't be monogamous with ANYONE!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of TheBF's college buddies married a woman about a decade younger than him, as several of them have done. I am older than TheBF and his college friends, and a whole generation older than many of their wives, many of whom are as young as the bride.

At the wedding reception, we were sitting at a table with a few of the bride's friends from high school. While making small talk, the conversation turned to colleges and one of the bride's high school friends asked me a question that made it very obvious that she assumed that I was her age. This woman wasn't in the same generation as me!

I looked at TheBF in surprise as it dawned on me, and he was grinning at me from ear to ear, looking almost proud. He knows how self-conscious I am about my age, about always being the oldest whenever we get together with his friends and their wives. It truly made me feel good. :smile:

Then a few weeks later I was called a "cougar" for the first, second, and third time in my life, by three different men from my home town who have known me for a long time and who were giving me a hard time over being with TheBF. So that sort of took the shine off just a little bit. :tongue:

Last edited:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I showed a friend of mine from high school my cock about three weeks ago. Ever since, and in just about all the conversations we have had since then, she has reverted to making some statement about how big I am from:

"UR thang is HUGE!"
"It's so thick! OMG!"
"UR dick is so BIG!"

I'm guessing she thinks it's big. Eh.

Simba

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You have a beautiful penis.

Heard it from from two different girls a couple days apart... got me starting to believe it.

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A guy once told me I could make a dead man pop a boner, lol!
Once, a supposedly "90% straight" married man told me, after we had wild passionate sex, that he might consider getting a divorce to be only with me on a daily basis because I had done things to him that his wife could never ever even spell, ha ha! Lol!! :biggrin1:

Gatling

Experimental Member
Media
My wife and I were at a birthday dinner party for a gay freind of ours who had turned 40. He was hosting a group of us at a private dining room at one of NYC's finest restaurants. You get the scene. Everyone dressed for a fancy night in Manhattan. Multi course meal. Spectacular wine.

How on earth, I hear you asking, did your cock come up?

We were going around the table telling fondest memories of the birthday boy. Several of his gay friends told of the times they first met and made out and such. When it came to my turn I made some joke about meeting the Birthday boy on the dance floor and then paid him a very nice (and true) complement about his intellect.

He was apparently moved by my sentiment because he thanked me and then announced to all assembled "I peed next to Gatling once and he has a gigantic dick."