Best compliment you've gotten while having sex?

bertie101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girlfriend and I were breaking up, but we couldn't help ourslves and we ended up having sex one last time, we were laying in bed aftrwards and she rather wistfully said...." I doubt i'm ever going to have sex that good for the rest of my life". It's a wonderful compliment, but all I remember was the huge wave of melancholy that hung in the air.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice avatar picture, where is the brain though? Men know what we like and so do the women. While its nice to think a man will be thinking nice brain, the fact is once we get horny ours stop working and its all tits ass pussy and dick till over. You know that, because you have such a nice brain that told you to post that avatar picture.

LOL..whatever! You think I'm naive enough to think the guys on this site are going to like me for my brain? I was referring to real life partners. We're not curing cancer here. It's a big dick site. :biggrin1::tongue:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean my bf says nice things to me when we're not having sex but usually when we're doing it if he says anything it's more what he's gonna do to me :smile:. 1 time we were doing it and I was coming down from cumming and all of a sudden he says "god I love fucking you" and it was sorta hot cuz he almost growled it lol.

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
LOL..whatever! You think I'm naive enough to think the guys on this site are going to like me for my brain? I was referring to real life partners. We're not curing cancer here. It's a big dick site. :biggrin1::tongue:

Have there been studies? For all we know big dicks DO cure cancer!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:tongue: So, ladies, I was curious - what's the best compliment YOU got while being intimate with another?

I'm going to ruin the whole tone of this thread

Best compliment I ever received
Best compliment I ever gave
Same
3 words

I love you

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best compliment is saying nothing at all until you are done! However, my current gf loves to say "OK I've got mine now hurry up and get yours" I almost went limp the first time she said it because I was laughing so hard!!

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best compliment is saying nothing at all until you are done! However, my current gf loves to say "OK I've got mine now hurry up and get yours" I almost went limp the first time she said it because I was laughing so hard!!

Haven't we all been there and done that. Every girl I've ever spent any amount of time with had/has this attitude at one point or another, if they didn't have this personality we did not last very long. Stil though it's not exactly the best compliment but it is thoughtfull, isn't it?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haven't we all been there and done that. Every girl I've ever spent any amount of time with had/has this attitude at one point or another, if they didn't have this personality we did not last very long. Stil though it's not exactly the best compliment but it is thoughtfull, isn't it?

I am perfectly fine with my girl saying this because it just means that she is worn out and ready to stop the "endurance challenge" as she puts it. I consider it a compliment because most women would like to be "worn out"

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girlfriend and I were breaking up, but we couldn't help ourslves and we ended up having sex one last time, we were laying in bed aftrwards and she rather wistfully said...." I doubt i'm ever going to have sex that good for the rest of my life". It's a wonderful compliment, but all I remember was the huge wave of melancholy that hung in the air.
OMG!!!!:eek:

I had the same thing happen to me. Was that the biggest bullshit line ever?

I was thinking, "How sad for you, you cheating bitch. I am going to go out and have a good time!!!"

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is one. She said, "Whats today?"
I answered, "Thursday."
She said, "Really? Cause I feel like I just got fucked til next Tuesday."

It didnt really happen to me, but isnt that a great line?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

That used to be my signature selfish/funny phrase.
Actually it still is.
I don't think you should get a compliment, if she/he came then it was a job well done no?
I really do hate dislike hearing "you are the greatest cocksucker bar none" from my own husband who has been with men and women alike!
It isn't that great a compliment to me.:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:
I'm asking this of women, mostly, but I suppose men can answer as well. I got laid last night for the first time in 11 months. The guy I was with is a good friend of mine, and he told me in the past that he's been with 25-30 women. But he told me last night that I gave him the best blowjob he's ever had. And that's NOT the first time I've heard that! I've heard it at least 5-6 times. But it never stops feeling good to hear it. :tongue: So, ladies, I was curious - what's the best compliment YOU got while being intimate with another?

Guys tell every woman that